Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

risks whats the.stats?

2 posters

Go down

risks whats the.stats?  Empty risks whats the.stats?

Post by hotknockers 15th June 2012, 6:08 am

morning lovely ladies,

first night ive not been able to sleep for thinking about my ba. 13 more sleeps to go, ohh ummm jeee!!!

can anyone tell my stats on things like rippling and capsular contracture? esp with overs hear its more likely but can he quantify some of these risks?

apols if it is a bit too early for this.

have a great day xxx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

risks whats the.stats?  Empty Re: risks whats the.stats?

Post by COOKIE 15th June 2012, 9:19 am

I've no idea of the stats babe, maybe one of our other buddies could help with this :smiler:

For me when I had my BA I just told myself I knew the risks were there, I'd made my decision to have a BA because I felt it was the best option for me to move forward in my life, so I was willing to take my chances in return for my happiness.

Whatever the stats hun, we're ALL at risk of a complication after having a BA, once id got my head around that, I knew I had to prepare for further surgery in the future whatever happens.

I was one of the unlucky ones to have suffered a complication early on after having my BA, back then I had no idea that there would be a possibility, I was made to believe my implants would last me a lifetime and wasn't prepared when it happened to me. When I did my research and discovered all the information that you have at hand here on BJSF about the possibilities it didn't put me off at all about doing it all over again, intact I was happier second time around because I felt informed and am now well and truly prepared! So if I'm unlucky enough to have another early complication and I hope I don't lol, but if I did, I'd wouldn't be lost like I was last time, I'd now know exactly how to deal with it and I really hope BJSF has given you the information also to be prepared too lovely Give You Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by hotknockers 15th June 2012, 9:26 am

Thanks hun, I totally agree the more I read the more I comforted I am esp with the surgery stories they really set expectations.

I'm fit healthy and look after myself so hopefully all will go smoothly during my recovery.

xx
hotknockers
hotknockers
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down