Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are my fake breasts safe? Tonight TV

+2
misf1
ann77
6 posters

Go down

Are my fake breasts safe? Tonight TV Empty Are my fake breasts safe? Tonight TV

Post by ann77 21st May 2012, 5:08 pm

This documentary is on tonight on BBC3 at 9pm, its about the PIP scandal, so thought some of you might be interested in watching it xx
ann77
ann77
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Are my fake breasts safe? Tonight TV Empty Re: Are my fake breasts safe? Tonight TV

Post by misf1 21st May 2012, 5:25 pm

Thanks Ann77 I think I'll give this a watch, it will be interesting to see what they are saying about the PIP scandal
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Are my fake breasts safe? Tonight TV Empty Re: Are my fake breasts safe? Tonight TV

Post by 2nd time lucky 21st May 2012, 5:33 pm

Thanks Ann, I have set sky+ I had my pips replaced 4 weeks ago ,they are in a plastic bag in my dining room!!! Be very interesting what they say I think. x thank you
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1799

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 21st May 2012, 5:41 pm

there was so much going on about it i never even got involved / interested in it, all i know was its was something major and that when it came to having my BA it made surgeons / companies EXTRA aware and theres minimal chance of anything like this happening again. will be interesting to find out what really went on in a nutshell lol xx shrug
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeBA 21st May 2012, 5:42 pm

but i do really feel for the ladies its affected xxx
Hug
jadeBA
jadeBA
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 383

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 21st May 2012, 6:03 pm

Thanks Ann Are my fake breasts safe? Tonight TV 48411 have set it be recorded - Thankyou.

I'm thrilled this is actually getting publicity at last!!!!!! It's been covering the news a lot of late and now a programme dedicated to PIPs... Hopefully if this kind of pressure keeps up someone will actually bloody get their finger out and DO something to help these women!!! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 21st May 2012, 7:35 pm

Well said Cookie. I was lucky enough to be able to get the money together means I cant get my much needed new windows though sad smile but health is much more important x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ann77 21st May 2012, 7:44 pm

Oh dear 2nd time lucky, its awful isnt that a lot of people had to pay to get them replaced. I didnt have PIPs but i did have a rupture with a different implant at the time it all kicked off so was worried at the time and followed all the info in the media, so will be interesting to see what it says. xx
ann77
ann77
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st May 2012, 8:24 pm

It is a very good programme I think it is brilliant that it's following a lady who has had her PIPs removed.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SunshineLady 21st May 2012, 8:59 pm

It's only hit home now to me how awful it must have been for women to realise they'd been affected by this... And having to pay for the replacements, it's just horrendous nope
SunshineLady
SunshineLady
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 596

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 21st May 2012, 9:10 pm

It must have been awful, the just not knowing the whole truth and having no help at all. I cant even imagine. I did like them showing how they do checks on implants in the nagor factory. They test every shell, amazing!
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2nd time lucky 21st May 2012, 9:58 pm

Ann its an awful thing to know you have pips but I still get the feeling alot of people dont have much sympathy with women who have implants for cosmetic reasons, but funnily enough these are usually women who have fair size boobs and have no idea what it feels like to be flat chested and unfemine!!! I had my fair share of people who said if woman are that worried the NHS will take them out for free so whats the problem ?This debate will go on for a very long time. I was told to keep my leaking implants to use as evidence should we ever be able to get our money back for re do from the Government , who passed them as safe in the 1st place. A sad situation all round really x
2nd time lucky
2nd time lucky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down