Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bra issues

5 posters

Go down

Bra issues  Empty Bra issues

Post by EveSmyth 17th April 2012, 4:40 pm

Hey guys

Have any of you tried the 'Aah bra' AKA Genie bra, it looks so comfy, but just wandering weather it gives enough support, it says its a sports bra.

Ive been wearing the lonsdale ones and im 2 weeks post op, but its getting really uncomfy so im looking for an alternative, any suggestions.

Thanks

Eve Bra issues  683328
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Bra issues  Empty Re: Bra issues

Post by Oracle 17th April 2012, 5:16 pm

Eve

I havent tried the Aah bra, but just wondering what you were finding uncomfortable about the Lonsdale Bra?
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 17th April 2012, 5:42 pm

I Think it's the lining on my nipples lol and the lining bit that goes round the front of the chest bit at the top it feels like its rubbing think its my boobs coming back to life maybe. Which one are you wearing hun?
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luluthefirst 17th April 2012, 6:27 pm

Shock absorber run bra is really good - it has no seams,

and i just got a berlei high impact sport crop top for sleeping in - it's sooooo soft and comfy!

I tried on the lonsdale ones but they weren't very supportive for me :(
luluthefirst
luluthefirst
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 378

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 17th April 2012, 8:01 pm

Ooh might have to try that berlei one to sleep in I keep getting uncomfy from the clasp digging in me! Still having to sleep in my back! :(
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 17th April 2012, 8:40 pm

EveSmyth wrote:Which one are you wearing hun?

I've got a couple of Lonsdales and one on at the moment, but it doesnt have any lining on the inside, its smooth.

I've also got a M&S Total Support Bra and that has no lining either - its my most comfortable, but not very attractive!

The others that I have are all M&S High Impact Sports Bras, dont wear them very often though.

My only issue with all my bras is that my ribcage is still slightly sore and by the end of the day the bands feel tight which aggrevates my ribs.
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by EveSmyth 17th April 2012, 9:17 pm

Have you got the crop top londsdale ones? I might have to pop into town to have a little look. Not alot of choice here in guernsey though! May have to Internet shop, but you never know if the size is right till its here.
X
EveSmyth
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th April 2012, 9:20 pm

For the first 2 weeks, I have to say my ribs were so sore that no bra was comfy, they all rubbed.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 17th April 2012, 9:43 pm

I haven't tried the genie bra, though I'm tempted to.

I too have three Londsale bras. I like that they're lined and comy for my nipple incisions. On the other hand they can be annoying on my crease incisions since the band can sit quite high, and it doesn't offer the best support compared to some other sports bras I've worn before. I do like how it's lower cut though, at least I'll be able to get away wearing it evenings out until I can wear regular bras. I only tried the crop top ones at the shop, but didn't like it for me, but we're all built differently.

I just bought two level 4 Shock Absorbers, they offer brilliant support, plus the band sits low, which is good. But the two styles I bought aren't lined inside so leave marks, and it's not ideal for my nipple incisions, though I haven't felt any irritation, but still have steri strips on.

I love my Macom post surgery bra, it's so comfortable, but I wear this to sleep or lazing around the house since it doesn't support as well as a sports bras when I'm out and about.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 17th April 2012, 9:56 pm

misf1 wrote:For the first 2 weeks, I have to say my ribs were so sore that no bra was comfy, they all rubbed.

Thanks for that Misf1, another reassuring post that means that all is well & not just something wrong with me! :thumbs:
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down