Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

450cc big enough??? Help sizing issues!

+2
greybear312000
:DboobsDD
6 posters

Go down

450cc big enough??? Help sizing issues!  Empty 450cc big enough??? Help sizing issues!

Post by :DboobsDD 25th October 2014, 9:17 pm

I'm 5ft 4" just over 8 stone, I've breasted 2 babies, currently have a deflated small 34b cup,
I'm having 450cc hp I really would love to achieve a full dd,worried I've not gone big enough, would rather be a litter bigger than smaller, Any one with similar stats that have had simililar sized implants what were your results ?:) x x
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 38

Back to top Go down

450cc big enough??? Help sizing issues!  Empty Re: 450cc big enough??? Help sizing issues!

Post by greybear312000 25th October 2014, 10:54 pm

I would think it is big enough hun. I was a 34a and have had 390cc implants. It's early days but am hoping to be a 34D after all swelling has gone down xx
greybear312000
greybear312000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

450cc big enough??? Help sizing issues!  Empty Re: 450cc big enough??? Help sizing issues!

Post by :DboobsDD 26th October 2014, 12:11 am

Thanks greybear, congratulations on your new boobs, when did you have them done? X I'm in surgery in 2 weeks on the 8th nov :D xx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th October 2014, 11:04 am

The only way if you'll know if they're big enough for you is if you try them on. Fill up some pop socks with 450g of rice and pop them in a bra of the size you want. Be warned though - your view of a DD and what a DD actually is could be massively skewed.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by :DboobsDD 26th October 2014, 12:36 pm

I've done the rice implants 530 at first
And they def felt to big so made them smaller x tried the 450 implants on in my consultation they felt and looked amazing to me, i am happy with my choice as I couldn't of gone any bigger, would rather come out post op a little bigger then hoped than looking smaller,just impatient now,want them tomorrow! Lol
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 26th October 2014, 4:46 pm

hi hun i had 420cc 7weeks ago id go bigger lol i do love mine but would still go bigger boobie greed xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 302

Back to top Go down

Post by :DboobsDD 27th October 2014, 11:10 am

lol thanks woowoo so what size you measuring at the min? And what was you aiming for :)) xx hope you heeling well,I'm really worried about looking small, I have really bad boob greed x spoke with the clinic today and going for another sizing appointment on 1st nov to try bigger implants :))
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 27th October 2014, 11:28 am

im a dd at the mo will c surgeon wednesday so hopefully he will measure me up lol,i dont look small i love them its just you get use to them and want more like anythin else fake nails get longer false lashes get bigger lol us women ,i was a cup before so wanted c /d glad they are more d/dd tho :yahoo:xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by :DboobsDD 27th October 2014, 12:13 pm

Whoop whoop :) that's exactly the result I'm after bigger than expected lol :)) happy healing,happy boobs :) 13sleeps till I get mine done :)
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 27th October 2014, 5:26 pm

time will fly enjoy eveyrmoment rest plenty after cuz i couldnt sleep but rest is key for healing hun xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by WOOWOO55 27th October 2014, 5:26 pm

have u decied 450cc then xx
WOOWOO55
WOOWOO55
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 1st November 2014, 9:49 pm

HI :DboobsDD, im getting 450cc too :) xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 882

Back to top Go down

Post by :DboobsDD 1st November 2014, 11:47 pm

Hi, Yep I'm definatly having 450cc hp no going bk now eeeek x my bwd is 12cm so hoping for amazing clevage and side boob:D fingers crossed,what's your sats and what are you hoping for cup size post op ? I'm having overs as well, can't believe I've only got a week to wait till I've got my new boobs I'm super super excited and a little nervous xx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 2nd November 2014, 8:50 am

From what I have learned already everybody is different. And the same size implant on someone else can be compleatly different. Your surgeon will know best. What will look right on your frame
Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by :DboobsDD 2nd November 2014, 9:21 am

How do I make a picture trail :) xx
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 2nd November 2014, 10:34 am

Hi . My stats are 20 5ft 6 currently 34 A having 450cc take me to a D/DD hopefully .
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 2nd November 2014, 10:35 am

Here's where to make a pic trail http://www.picturetrail.com xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by :DboobsDD 2nd November 2014, 11:27 am

Thank you ambz xx good luck with yours good luck
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ambzdee94 2nd November 2014, 11:29 am

No Problem , thankyou xx
ambzdee94
ambzdee94
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down