Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anatomical or round???

+4
*Alice*
roxanne
Nepoly
louise1988
8 posters

Go down

Anatomical or round??? Empty Anatomical or round???

Post by louise1988 9th April 2012, 11:03 am

Hi every1 :) i am about to book in with Mr Johnson at the Ridgeway hospital (BMI) but i am still undecided on whether to have round or anatomical? I have currently told him i want anatomical as i want a natural look but i have seen lots of round ones and think they look natural anyway! and i do what fullness all over. I also hear that with anatomical there is a chance of turning. But is this actually common? Would appreciate feedback from ladies with both please so i can finally make a decision and get booking! Thanks :) xxx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Anatomical or round??? Empty Re: Anatomical or round???

Post by Nepoly 9th April 2012, 11:12 am

Hi Louise! I had the same dilemma!! Then I took stock and thought what the most important thing was to me..... And that was to look natural....so anatomicals it was :) And I am over the moon with them and wouldnt want them any other way :D I see you are not allowed to ask for pics but I am more than happy for you to look at mine, I'll PM you x let me know what you think xx with regards rotation, its rare but make sure your surgeon is experienced in them as some surgeons prefer not to do them and I have heard that it is bcos they are a little more tricky than rounds...my surgeon was more than happy to give me them xxxxx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 9th April 2012, 11:14 am

Hi, and welcome!

I have rounds and I specifically asked for the natural look. It's only been nine days, and so far I got what I asked for even though they haven't dropped yet xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by *Alice* 9th April 2012, 11:28 am

I'm still Pre-BA however before booking my op my Mum's friend came over to tell me all about hers. She'd had anatomicals about 5 years ago and whipped them out for us to see! If I hadn't known she'd had the op I would have never guessed!!! They looked totally natural!x
*Alice*
*Alice*
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2055

Back to top Go down

Post by needboobs 9th April 2012, 2:38 pm

There is a thread on here somewhere comparing the two and on most it is difficult to see the difference. I had anatomicals and my ps said he hasnt ever had problem with them rotating tho.

Decisions, decisions........so difficult isnt it?! I just went with what was advised.
needboobs
needboobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 9th April 2012, 4:59 pm

Thanks every1 for your comments! Nepoly thank you so much for letting me have a look! they look fab and i have definetly decided on anatomicals now! If mine look anywhere close to yours i will be one happy person! iv also been offered 320cc so hopefully they will :) im goin to get booking! xxxx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th April 2012, 6:55 pm

It's possible to achieve a natural look from either rounds or anatomical implants, it's best to have your body assessed by the PS and ask what they feel would be the best for you.

Generally anatomicals are the best for very slim women and most surgeons would go for rounds if you have enough body fat for coverage.

Choosing rounds, doesn't mean the implant stays 'round' when it's in your body, what actually happens is that they fall into a shape not unlike that of an anatomical implant.

Have a look at this thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anatomicals being already in the 'tear drop' shape will also give a very natural shape, especially for someone very slim, who's body fat may not be enough to cover a round implant.

When laying on your back one thing to consider if you do have the option of either, with rounds, they flatten and fall giving a natural appearance, with anatomicals, they will remain full to the bottom of the breast and won't fall....

Just some things for you to consider sweetness. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louise1988 9th April 2012, 8:57 pm

My PS said that i could have round or anatomical, but he thinks anatomical would be better as i have a tiny frame. I am a size 8 and currently a 32a. Although he does reckon i have 'thick enough skin' to have overs. I actually think im going to go back and have another consultation with him as he said i can have as many as i like! I dont feel like i asked him enough about this and was just happily nodding to everything he said lol! Thanks for the extra info cookie :) xxx
louise1988
louise1988
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 9th April 2012, 10:17 pm

You're welcome sweetie.

You take as much time as you like Louise, it's good to read your surgeon is happy for you to do this too, it's such an important decision and you want to ensure you're 100% happy with the surgery plan before actually having the surgery babe - I wish I'd taken my 1st BA as seriously as you are I can tell you, I just rushed in, 'trusted' everything the surgeon said and was so excited that I was blinded to the fact that it may not necessarily be right for me and there might be other options out there to explore before agreeing to my surgery. I was later to find the surgery I had was totally the wrong thing for me... I know that now after a lot of research that I should have done 'PRE-BA' Anatomical or round??? 869500 !! xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th April 2012, 11:14 pm

I made a compilation of pictures here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which might help you decide.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Row80 21st October 2012, 7:08 pm

hiya, I was told anatomical rotation is really rare, and my ps told me he ahd never had it happen, he is really experienced, and gets rave reviews, but sadly mine have rotated. It doesn't seem as though it is permanent, but the anxiety it is causing me makes me wish I had rounds. I wanted the natural look, and was suited to anatomicals because I had breastfed so had a little droop, which meant anatomicals lifted that and the left boob is amazing, but the right boob does often look deformed. No matter how rare the stats are, my ps since he's seen it has said that it is probably more common than that reported, and a lot of women just put up with it, so it is probably not as rare as people think. My ps is one of the most highly regarded, and known for his precision, so if even his rotate, the risk is real. Hope this helps your decision process. xxx
Row80
Row80
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down