Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crescent Lift

+2
hlt67
sincereangel
6 posters

Go down

Crescent Lift Empty Crescent Lift

Post by sincereangel 7th April 2012, 10:18 am

Hi guys Crescent Lift 399357 !!

I had an unexpected, last minute crescent lift with my BA on April 5th (SOOOO glad I did!!!). I hadn't talked about this with the surgeon much prior to the surgery - what is the healing process like? When do they take the tape off my nipples? What will the scarring be like?

Thank you!

x
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Crescent Lift Empty Re: Crescent Lift

Post by hlt67 7th April 2012, 10:31 am

Mr Hassan recommended I had a crescent lift on my left boob (1cm). The difference in price from straight forward BA to BA with the 1cm crescent lift was £600. I can't justify that. Were you charged anymore for the crescent lift?

xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by sincereangel 7th April 2012, 11:27 am

Oh sorry - I forgot to reply your message!!! I'm going to continue to blame the co-codamol lol !! It#s making me all over the place! Yes, I paid an extra £900 but you can see from my pics how low my nips were, so for me, I think it was worth it. There is another woman on another forum who had very simlar breasts to mine and DIDN'T have the nipple lift and hers look amazing anyway!! The implant alone has lifted it sufficiently. You're having bigger implants than me and so you may have the same effect from just the implant :) xxxxx
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 7th April 2012, 7:47 pm

Were you scheduled to have an anchor lift ? Whats the crecent lift then? He never offered me that he just said full anchor.

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by hlt67 7th April 2012, 8:05 pm

Mr Hassan did say to me I may not need a crescent lift after putting the implants in. Yours are a good shape and you've had low profile. I hope mine won't be too big xx
hlt67
hlt67
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 734

Back to top Go down

Post by sincereangel 7th April 2012, 8:38 pm

A crescent lift is where they cut the top of the areola and lift it around an inch and stitch it in place. It's for those who have low/borderline areola/nipples. He thought that would be an effective look for me without having the full anchor lift.

Thanks Helen, I am really happy with the shape too and the size. I hope they don't shrink too much when swelling goes down , because I like the size. I'm so sure you'll be really happy with the size Mr Hassan has chosen - he is so meticulous and fantastic and also such a perfectionsit he wouldn't be allowinbg anyone to leave his operating table with anything less than perfect!! I Wouldn't worry about it :) xxxxx
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 7th April 2012, 8:49 pm

Well mine look like yours before but i would say my skin is a bit thinner than yours..so I think mine probably look a bit "heavier".I see know the crescent lift...soo much better than the anchor...lucky thing!

They look really good and thats with swelling...very impressed with Mr Hassans work! Bet youre really happy with them arent you, how are you feeling today? x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sincereangel 8th April 2012, 10:10 am

Thanks Loobs, I am really happy with Mr Hassan and sure you will be too - and just so glad I had him really, he's such a perfectionist. I'm feeling less swollen today, but quite heavy/achey. I had a shallow bath for the first time in 4 days, so feeling nice and fresh lol !! How are you feeling?? 11 days will go super fast!! X
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 8th April 2012, 10:29 am

Yeah I just thought he was great, and my mom really liked him too so he passed the test! haha!

Ohh great I bet you feel much better after a bath, when are you alowed to shower?

Im feeling really positive today actually. 11 days...! Did you take arnica?

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sincereangel 9th April 2012, 11:46 am

Hahaha, the mother test - always a winner ;) !

Mr Hassan said I could take a shower from day 1, but because I only have a bath at home, I've just had a shallow bath instead. I'll probably have another one tomorrow.

Well, I'm on day 4 and just on the paracetemol and anti-biotics now....I couldn't walk round town or anything right now, but am definitely more up and about. I didn't take arnica no - no bruising so far though. Did you take it??! xxxxx
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 9th April 2012, 12:22 pm

Oh yeah absolutley!

Well, I have it but I dont know about it to be honest, Ive looked up some of the side affects and one was thinning of the blood...so I might leave it and maybe take it afterwards! Mr Hassan suggested it, but I think i'll leave it.

Good that youre up and about more today. :)

Lauren xxx
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 22nd April 2012, 8:01 am

Hi Chick,

How are you getting on?

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sincereangel 25th April 2012, 7:46 pm

Hey lovely,

Well...I went up to Cardiff to see the nurse today because I was having problems with the crease incisions. The tape had come off and there was a bit of oozing, and a lot of redness. Looked like infection. My nipples have been fine though. Had quite a lot of tingling, itching and flakiness on both breasts and they look wrecked from the allergic reaction from the micro-pore tape. ANYWAY (LOL!!), Nurse wasn't worried, took all my dressings off today and she says she is really happy. They look pretty franken-boob-ish at the moment, and flaky and red BUT, I can see the long-term and think they will look lovely once all the inflamation has gone down. The nipple scars are very neat and look good. Nurse said no infection under right boob, but just to keep a small dressing on it. No dressings anywhere else. She said I can start massaging nipple scars with bio oil now, but to leave under creases until 6 weeks.

WELL that was the long version Crescent Lift 557141 , the short version - I'm happy!!!!

How are you?

x
sincereangel
sincereangel
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 25th April 2012, 7:57 pm

Glad to hear your healing up nicely sincereangelxxx
Hope your feeling well too Loobs !!!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 25th April 2012, 8:17 pm

ohh no not happy to hear you have had problems with your incision sites, alergic to the tape too ouch! But i am happy to hear that youre pleased over all with your boobs and how theyre coming along!Crescent Lift 923101

Im good now thank you, just itchy from the tape and have sometimes a rushing sensation if i move. I have no dressings at all (padding wise) just stitches, glu & tape! I have my post op with the nurse tomorrow hope she doesnt rip the tape off !Crescent Lift 588945 haha. Still bloated.

Yeah I know what you mean with the frankenboob hahahaha same over here kinda scary lookin! haha!

I am thank you sparkyleeds Crescent Lift 48411

xxx
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 9th May 2012, 12:44 pm

Hey Sincereangel, how are you getting on?

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 13th July 2012, 7:03 pm

I realise this thread is a little old, but it has been relevant to me. I went to see Paul Clarke at Abbey Pines transform and he's advised a nipple, or creasent, lift with the implants.

How are you both doing now?

FYI it cost me £300 extra with Transform, I realise this makes no odds to you now but if anyone reads this in the future they have pricing references.
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 13th July 2012, 8:01 pm

Hi Lian,
I had an anchor lift and I'm doing very well. I haven't seen sincereangel here for a few months now, but hlt67 had a crescent lift.
I thinkk an extra 300 for a nipple or crescent lift is quite reasonable and I have only heard good things about paul clarkes work.
Good luck for 30th! X
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lian 21st July 2012, 7:42 am

Hi loobs, thanks for the reply. I was very impressed at the price as I'm hoping it will make a big difference to how much I love my new boobies.
How are you healing 3 months po? Is everything pretty much normal now?
Lian
Lian
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 25th July 2012, 2:13 pm

Im feeling good, things are settling now, scars are very prominent at this time and not yet had the OK to excersise or wear normal bras. But that is normal with a lift.

Best thing i ever did :) xx
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyCN 29th July 2012, 5:50 pm

Hello Loobs and Sincere Angel,
I have a consultation with Mr Withey in London on August 9th.
I more than likely think I will need an uplift in addition to my ba.
I would appreciate seeing your photos, so I can have a look at scarring.
Very very new to this, so trying to work out how to add pics and request to see them.
Can either of you help.
Thanks girls!
A xxx
AmyCN
AmyCN
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 30th July 2012, 10:15 am

Hi Amy,

SincereAngel hasnt been arounf for a few months now and unfortunatley I am unable to share my photos with you as you are still a Newbie. When you become An active member I will be happy to do so.

In the meantime, have a look on Google images, theres a few on there of scar pics.

x
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyCN 30th July 2012, 10:29 am

Thanks Loobs! Yes I realised I can't request yet until I am granted a status, fingers crossed soon.
I've had a wee look online and some of them don't look bad, my main issue is that I read that there is a risk of being unable to breastfeed with a lift, which I'm not keen on.
Anyhoo, ho hum, consultation on 9th and then I will know for sure and right now I'm only speculating. Ha haha!
Thanks for the response!
AC xx
AmyCN
AmyCN
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by Loobs 30th July 2012, 10:34 am

No probs :)

Yes I was told that too, but if I had in the future, its not something I want to do, but if you do then its worth consideration, and a good question for you consultation. :)

xx
Loobs
Loobs
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down