Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

revision surgery tomorrow

+9
MozElle83
kay
Oracle
nat4andy
DL
30e
xaxa
roxanne
Kat4
13 posters

Go down

revision surgery tomorrow Empty revision surgery tomorrow

Post by Kat4 20th February 2012, 7:01 am

Hi ladies

Will be having my scar/pocket revision surgery tomorrorow. Im so nervous. Id just like both to end up looking and feeling the same. Even after seeing my PS last week I dont feel that confident today. I have the urge to grab him by the throat and make him swear that this little-ish procedure will make things even out - not really the done thing that tho is it? revision surgery tomorrow 267328 revision surgery tomorrow 375568

Ive read so much on the net in the last week about minor revisions. Some with good results but also some that seem to have caused more problems. HTF Im one of the lucky ones. Seems a lot of the threads just fizzle out though and the end results proper are not posted ... sort of hoping thats because the poster is happy with their results so feels no more need to come back on and look for support??

Im having my mini tt tomorrow too - have mentioned this before, and its down there in my ticker. Im not nervous about that (I dont think revision surgery tomorrow 808228 ) am looking forward to that bit mostly. Am hopeful that it will make me feel so much different about myself. Maybe a lobotomy is the answer though?revision surgery tomorrow 199385

Its 7am ... better stop fannying about on here and get my four up for school ... first day back after half term - wonder who will have lost something important like school shoes or tie??revision surgery tomorrow 267328

Am going to need lots of distraction today ... thinking a good long run will be a good idea but with the best will in the world I cant do that ALL day .... maybe shopping?? revision surgery tomorrow 199385

Probably will be back on here later then ... after Ive sold my soul to ebay. xxx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

revision surgery tomorrow Empty Re: revision surgery tomorrow

Post by roxanne 20th February 2012, 8:04 am

I wish you all the best Kat revision surgery tomorrow 571992

I can understand your nervousness, I think it's normal. I haven't even had my op yet, and I already have all kinds of stuff in my head, I hate to think what I'll be telling ps just before the op Shocked

I've looked at similar posts over the net, and have noticed the same thing. I'd like to think it's because they're happy, and don't feel the need to post anymore. Bad news always spread faster than good ones you know.

I'm sure it'll all turn out more than fine, I think we tend to over think things, and reading loads can often give us a more scewed view since we tend to hear more of the negative views. Remember that a lot of women don't post, and the proportion of compications is likely to be higher on these sites than in real life since these people tend to need more support.

School and exercise will most certainly be good distraction today. Plus you can spend the rest of your time here! Though shopping sounds good too!

In the meantime, just try to look forward to your mtt. As I told you before, it's good you're having revision done at the same time as mtt, that way you can be excited at the same time revision surgery tomorrow 154564 xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 20th February 2012, 8:17 am

Hi Kat, OMG your surgery is tomorrow!!! I wish you a big good luck from the bottom of my heart. revision surgery tomorrow 571992 What exactly will you do? I understand the scar revision part but what about the pocket, your boobs look perfect in the avatar? May this day pass quickly for you xxx
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 20th February 2012, 10:02 am

hI kAT revision surgery tomorrow 48411

Hope it goes well for you chick. I had revision surgery 3 weeks ago because my right implant was (and still fecking is!) attached to my muscle! They tell you its such a minor opp and ya know somthing, it really is! - well unfortunately my opp didnt resolve my problem but im seeing my surgeon again tomorrow......it will be sorted though!!

You wont believe how well and unsore you will be after the opp!! i didnt need any pain relief at all! (once the surgery morphiene left my system that is!)

I was supposed to have a mini tt at my revision surgery because he was going to use the fat to lubricate my implant so it wouldnt re attach to my muscle again!...... raging this didnt happen!!

but hey.....try not to be nervous as it will be fixed for sure! Its just a matter of how quickly it happens for you!! xoxoxoxo
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by DL 20th February 2012, 12:29 pm

hi 30E how do you know if your implant is attached to the muscle??? were you in pain with it.

Good luck to all
DL
DL
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by nat4andy 20th February 2012, 12:58 pm

Good luck, Hope it gets resolved for you xxx
nat4andy
nat4andy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 20th February 2012, 1:43 pm

All the best for tomorrow Kat x

Hope both go well and recovery is very quick.
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 20th February 2012, 7:24 pm

Good Luck for tomorrow Kat xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 20th February 2012, 7:37 pm

Wishing you all the best for both ops, Kat.

I'm sure you'll be fine and come out grinning from ear to ear. I imagine it doesn't matter how many times you have surgery, you're still going to get jitters beforehand.

Fingers crossed, sending lots of positive energy and hope you didn't blow too much cash on ebay!
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by steph999 20th February 2012, 7:39 pm

Good Luck Kat!!!!! The suregery WILL go well and you'll be absolutely fine!!!!! AND come out with amazing boobies!!!!!
Keep us updated and dont worry
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 20th February 2012, 8:45 pm

Aaahh thanks ladies. What WOULD i do without you?!?

I'm really trying to keep in my mind that PS wouldnt do something he didnt think would give the best result cos its his reputation isnt it?!

At this stage I'd just like them to be the same shape/size - any other worries I can address at another time I think .... oh gawd I dont know.

30e - what does the implant attatching itself to the muscle actually mean for you? Has it meant it sits high? or altered shape? Shame your mini tt wasnt done too, I bet you were gutted. Hopefully surgeon will sort both for you tomorrow?

Ive a better time slot for tomorrow - got to be there for lunch time, which means I can take my kids to school and get organised before I go instead of like last time having to have everyone up for 6am and all mad rushing about. Im planning on getting up at 5 though still so I can have a piece of toast and a gallon of strong coffee before my 6.30 cut off time ... and then maybe Ill get back in bed with DF for a cuddle to chill out some revision surgery tomorrow 375568 .

Thanks again for the support, Ill let you know how I get on soon as I can. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 20th February 2012, 9:31 pm

Good luck for tomorrow kat will be thinking of you xxx
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by 30e 20th February 2012, 10:05 pm

hi there......the muscle attaching to my implant means that it sits higher and tighter to my chest wall. i can flex it and it distorts whereas the other one doesnt move at all as it has fallen nicely into position! i look like they are different sizes. revision surgery tomorrow 869500
30e
30e
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 21st February 2012, 7:54 am

Good luck today Kat xxxxx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 23rd February 2012, 11:31 am

hiya. Ive been updating on a thread that loooovely peggysue did wishing me luck so sorry I havent added to here yet. And there was me grumbling the other day about posts fizzling out before you get to find out the results proper!!

30e - I hope your revision goes well sweet. Mine is feeling ok so far. Its painful tho, more bruising that the origional op on that breast which seems odd. My ribs at the side (just under my arm where bra side strap would go) is really bruised. Feels very tender. Ive got a dressing underneath where the incision is and also a big square one on top - sort of pushing the boobie down - spose to push it into the now lower pocket. And Ive been asked to push down on the top of the implant in the morning and at night - not massage but put pressure on for 2-3 mins each time. Seems odd but Im ok to do as Im told - anything to make sure it works out really.

My tum is ok, sore but its what I expected. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 23rd February 2012, 12:05 pm

Only just seen this thread as I have been such a laim **naughty word** on BB lately. Glad your ok lovely Kat xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down