Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision

+5
surfgirl
MozElle83
susan999
steph999
Kat4
9 posters

Go down

pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision Empty pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision

Post by Kat4 13th February 2012, 10:57 am

Oooh this week is going to drag. Cant wait till 21st. Im having a small pocket & scar revision done. Lefty is a little higher up, scar isnt anytying like as good as right. Its very bumpy, tight, sore to touch and quite puckered.

I had always thought the scar wasnt as good on that side and I thought it affected the shape/position but as its relatively early days i hoped it would settle.

Then I thought it was a mondors cord (one of the other ladies put pics up of this and I thought it looked the same) but its not - seems it is the scar that hasnt taken that well. Bum.

When I went for consult about the other op Im having on 21st PS told me he would re-do lefty at the same time. Im glad but scared too. I hope that it is the quick fix he tells me it will be and then lefty will look as good as righty.

Anyone else had pocket/scar revision on just one?

xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision Empty Re: pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision

Post by Kat4 13th February 2012, 10:59 am

sorry I forgot to ask the Q I was going to ask as well pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 869500

will I have to have this test for MRSA again? DF wondered if I 'passed' the one back in October whether I would need it done again - getting pushed for time for results back you see. xx
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision Empty Re: pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision

Post by steph999 13th February 2012, 11:56 am

I've no idea but just wanted to say good luck and try not to worry, keep us updated xxxx
steph999
steph999
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 847

Back to top Go down

Post by susan999 13th February 2012, 8:25 pm

Yeah just to say good luck hope all goes well. Keep us posted xxx
susan999
susan999
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 13th February 2012, 8:43 pm

Hi Kat. Good luck with your ops! I think MRSA swabs are generally 3-5 days for results, but I would've thought they would have already asked if they wanted a re-test, so maybe you'll be okay (fingers and toes crossed for you!).
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 15th February 2012, 10:08 am

Didnt need the mrsa test done again. And a hour before I was due to go for pre-op appt they rang and said it could be done over the phone! Just had to confirm some stuff they knew about me already. She asked if my height and weight were still the same. I havent grown obviously so that was ok but when I said weight the same it may well have been a small fib - surely Ive put a bit on with the extra boobage pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 199385

Getting nervous - less than a week to go. I should really NOT read medical stuff on google - i now have EVERYTHING pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 557141

Wish Id asked more about what caused the scar problem. I trust PS but think I should have asked more questions about what caused it and what he is actually going to do ... step-by-step .... to correct it.

am torn between pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 727935 pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 154564 and pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 588945 pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 683465 whenever I think about next week.

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by surfgirl 15th February 2012, 1:07 pm

Hi Kat,

I had lefty redone yesterday as the scar tissue healed so quickly in that one after original op last august so it couldn't drop....despite 3 annoying months of band wearing. I'm going to take my big bandage off in a mo. I was a day case and feel much better than last recovery, obviously sore.

My right boob is gorgeous so I'm hoping I now have a matching pair so I can wear stripes again lol!

Good luck, it is nice to be out the other side, and hopefully healed and even in time for vest/bikini wearing season.

Stay in touch if that would be helpful for you xxxxxx

S
surfgirl
surfgirl
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 15th February 2012, 2:44 pm

surfgirl - thanks so much for posting.

Hope you were ok when you took off the bandage. Its never been suggested to me to wear a strap - but you think that was a waste of time then?

Im hoping that when he does the scar revision it will mean that the implant will drop into the pocket better - thats if the pocket is already in the right place under the scar tissue? If not then I hope he can sort that as he has said he will.

Me too on the righty being gorgeous - I love that one and would like two the same as it!

Let me know how you felt after taking the bandage off please?

x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MozElle83 15th February 2012, 7:03 pm

Kat - your avatar is gorgeous!
MozElle83
MozElle83
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 649

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 16th February 2012, 11:10 am

First time I've been in this section. Wasnt ready to read re-ops and complications until now! Rolling Eyes

Glad you were able to do your pre-op over the phone, just makes it a little easier.

Hope the revision surgery goes well for you. PS on my first consultation has suggested similar size, positioning etc as you've got. I've got a larger back width, but really love your Avatar.

Once I'm Active, would I be able to see your pictures? Hoping it will be in the next few days.
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 16th February 2012, 11:39 pm

MozElle83 - thanks pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 571992

Oracle - hi, I have read a few bits in the Revisions & Comps section that have spooked me quite a lot but in honesty I think (hope) that this is a very minor revision so Im not too nervous about it. I am nervous but not terrified like I was when having the ba origionally! Im having another op at the same time which I am VERY much looking forward to so I am hoping to concentrate on that rather than worry about the boobie tweak.

I never got around to doing a picture trail - Im such a technophobe and when I tried I always cocked it up!
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Oracle 17th February 2012, 6:46 pm

No problem Kat, I still havent got round to doing my Avatar yet, so can't really comment pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 375568

Can I ask what you are having done - or is it a secret?
Oracle
Oracle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkyleeds 17th February 2012, 8:27 pm

Good Luck Kat,im sure everything will be fine for you !!!!Let us know how you go on !!xxx
sparkyleeds
sparkyleeds
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1901

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th February 2012, 11:36 am

Not long now Kat pre-op tomorrow for pocket/scar revision 154564

I sent you a private message, but looks like you haven't received it, it's still in my outbox xxx
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 18th February 2012, 7:05 pm

Hi roxanne, I just read it and replied - thanks x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerpentina126 23rd August 2012, 3:24 am

Hi, I was reading what happend to you, and it seems very similar to my problem with my left breast. The right breast is all nice and round. The left one it looks weird, under the breast crest where I have my scar it's like a poket inward, like if the scar it's so tight and the boob can come down... I can exchange pictures to see if it's the same problem. I called my doctor today and told me it will get fix by it self but I don't think so, it dosent look normal. I only have 3 weeks post op, got 500cc silicone hunder the breast... And they look kind of small :( most people the know me can't even notice I got a boob job, so I am kind of frustrated by the results. Good luck in your surgery and keep us update it. :)
Cerpentina126
Cerpentina126
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down