Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If yr trying to gleam more Pips info -

2 posters

Go down

If yr trying to gleam more Pips info - Empty If yr trying to gleam more Pips info -

Post by Ladyharri 1st February 2012, 10:04 am

PIP IMPLANTS: REAL RUPTURE RATE REVEALED
As Surgeon Starts Removing PIPs, Hidden Truth Becomes Clear Mr. Adrian Richards of Aurora Clinics.
Im not saying 'you' should use them but - They are also offering all patients (no matter who you originally went with) with pips reduced cost surgery (removal and replacement £3200) it's not cheaper than transform who are charging £2500 (that's who I'm with) but if you have no faith in transform (as I get the feeling many of us have) than it's an option. Aurora have also posted on their webpage and youtube a number of videos re implant type, implant size/shape, facts about procedure and rupture rates - quite an eye opener, which has answered a lot of questions for me. If they where closer I would definitely be going for a consult.
Ladyharri
Ladyharri
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

If yr trying to gleam more Pips info - Empty Re: If yr trying to gleam more Pips info -

Post by dolphinstwins 8th February 2012, 12:56 pm

Cheers for that
I thought the videos were very good, granted the surgeon took a slightly sales tactic approach (Q&A's) but you're right the operation video's were most enlightening & I've already sent the information to a friend in the same situation.

What I thought was scary was that in the 10 removals he's commented on only 1 was intact! - Will be interesting to see what the rupture rate really is as more of us ladies get them taken out.

On speaking to the company who did my procedure they said another medical council meeting is due to take place soon, so we may hear more.
Thanks
dolphinstwins
dolphinstwins
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 15

Back to top Go down

If yr trying to gleam more Pips info - Empty Re: If yr trying to gleam more Pips info -

Post by Ladyharri 8th February 2012, 1:16 pm

No probe, have been reading n posting a lot on fb forums so much going on over there and there are several forums to join, I have also been phoning and Internet searching clinics and offers so if you want more info about whose charging what and which implants as well as contact no' let me know. I've my first consult 20th Feb and am demanding a scan which transform have said I can have, once I've had my scan I will then decide who to go with. I've even researched going abroad for surgery with one firm who offer UK aftercare and they charge £1900 for a four night stay and £2300 for a 7 night stay but as I say still looking at all my possibilities. Also NHS topups are sounding good 'if' you do have a rupture and can get yr GP to refer u.
Good luck x
Ladyharri
Ladyharri
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down