Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

girls just curious what are anatomics???

2 posters

Go down

girls just curious what are anatomics??? Empty girls just curious what are anatomics???

Post by FLOWER11 17th January 2012, 5:05 pm

maybe it's a dumb question but haven't heard of them here in the U.S or maybe they go by dfrnt names girls just curious what are anatomics??? 869500
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

girls just curious what are anatomics??? Empty Re: girls just curious what are anatomics???

Post by roxanne 17th January 2012, 5:34 pm

Anatomicals are teardrop shaped, which means they have more volume at the bottom than the top. This is meant to look more like a natural breast, and was originally created for reconstruction patients. Now they are a popular choice for general augmentation as well.

Anatomicals are made of form stabe high cohesive silicone (aka gummy bear), and are usually even more cohesive than form stable cohesive round implants, because it's imortant that they keep their shape. Round ones on the other hand should be a little softer even when form stable otherwise they look too round.

The biggest advantage with anatomicals is that they look very natural. The disadvantages are that they tend to hold their shape more than round implants when you lie down, and rarely they may turn over in the breast pocket, leaving you with a top heavy lopsided breast.

These are available in the US as Allergan 410 series, but are only available on a trail basis since they are being monitored by the FDA and form stable high cohesive silicone hasn't gained FDA approval yet. SOme surgeons are participating in these trails, not all are though.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

girls just curious what are anatomics??? Empty Re: girls just curious what are anatomics???

Post by FLOWER11 17th January 2012, 5:37 pm

ohh!! babe thanks for the info very educational n great info. NOW! I feel up to date girls just curious what are anatomics??? 48411 with the anatomic ladies!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 17th January 2012, 5:49 pm

No problem :) So have you made your decision regarding your size and profile yet?
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 17th January 2012, 6:06 pm

I just cant commite to the 550cc sounds silly but just going 500 makes me feel better so I think that's what I'm going with....I have to change to HP because the BWD will way to wide if I go up in size w the moderates and I don't want to have side armpit boobs..I think that only make scense to stay with in the same BWD I know that i will have more projection n make it won't look to bad...Def going to make another appt to see my doc one last time bfore I actually get my surgery..I need reassurance that I won't be left w the fake look because then I will be giving myslf another problem I WON't be happy.... so makeing another appt for next week and bringing my friend for some support she took care me during my first recovery!!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down