Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to sound ungrateful but...

+13
AmyD
rosygirl90
barbiecon
sorktma
alexandra33
misf1
Jojo6
katyp
Missy123
Kat4
Shell025
momojack
Pussycat
17 posters

Go down

I don't want to sound ungrateful but... Empty I don't want to sound ungrateful but...

Post by Pussycat 14th December 2011, 9:51 pm

Does anybody else still wear heavily padded/gel bras PO? I obviously am alot bigger than I was (which isn't hard!) but to look big boobed I still need to wear alot of padding. My friends say they look huge but I feel really sad knowing it's all down to my bra. Oh dear :(

Sorry for moaning!
Pussycat
Pussycat
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

I don't want to sound ungrateful but... Empty Re: I don't want to sound ungrateful but...

Post by momojack 14th December 2011, 9:56 pm

Sorry i'm pre BA so prob not much help, but just wanted to say your avi looks great! :)

xx
momojack
momojack
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

I don't want to sound ungrateful but... Empty Re: I don't want to sound ungrateful but...

Post by Shell025 14th December 2011, 10:45 pm

I do too your not slobs :(
Shell025
Shell025
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat4 14th December 2011, 11:03 pm

I think I might - to get a good cleavage in a dress - the good bit about it for both you an me is when the bra comes off (for what ever reason I don't want to sound ungrateful but... 375568 ) all the boobies dont end up on the floor too - now thats something to get excited about int it!

Dont worry about grumblin - its what we are here for - to send you these .... I don't want to sound ungrateful but... 571992 and hopefully make it all better. x
Kat4
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1671

Back to top Go down

Post by Missy123 15th December 2011, 12:02 am

I wear padded bras still it's so annoying I wanted to get away from that. I want them doing again...now I know why Jordan has had do many us girls are never happy haha.xx
Missy123
Missy123
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by katyp 15th December 2011, 4:30 am

Shell025 wrote:I do too your not slobs :(
Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical Hysterical :doh: wtf coffee screen
katyp
katyp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 15th December 2011, 8:06 am

I totally sympathise hun, although we're obviously not small with 420 cc I did expect to be a little bit bigger! I am very happy don't get me wrong, but every bra I look at is padded!!! I would love to just add an extra 100 cc!! Lol xxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th December 2011, 9:25 am

I had to wear extra padding or gel bras to get good cleavage for the first 7 months post op, but after that they were settled enough to manage without. I now only wear them when I want the fake look
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 16th December 2011, 3:36 pm

HAHA jojo I totally agree with you - I'd love to add 100 ccs too!!! I don't want to sound ungrateful but... 43877

after children i fully plan to LOL

I wear bras with a "push up" but that's to get a good cleavage - whereas before I wore bras with "padding" and when they came off my boobs came off with them I don't want to sound ungrateful but... 557141 now at least theres something in ther

don't worry though - I think we all wish to be bigger at first - hopefully in 1 year you'll feel happy with them
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by sorktma 16th December 2011, 4:11 pm

I totally agree with you. I am 5 weeks post op and nobody at work recognise it at all!!!(of course still wearing compression bra) On one hand that's good because I don't need to reveal this or explain each time but considering the money & pain I had to go through, sometimes I do feel that I should have gone much bigger... Every night I pray for fluffing angels to visit me. On the other hand, mines cannot be more perfect than this on my frame & very natural(Already feel like I was born like this) which I wouldn't have if I went bigger. So I've started learning to surrender to what I;ve got. x x x
sorktma
sorktma
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by barbiecon 16th December 2011, 4:48 pm

hey hun i still wear a La Senza push together bra, i was an A and now an F/FF but my boobs are wide apart they look 100 times better in that bra and they look massive! im happy with my boobs i just like to show them off even better in a good bra :)
barbiecon
barbiecon
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 16th December 2011, 6:27 pm

yes babe still padding and all that!! :( xx
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 16th December 2011, 6:50 pm

Yes I agree too JoJo, an extra 100cc would be fab! X X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by rosygirl90 16th December 2011, 6:54 pm

i love that mine are so natural looking and i know my bf is complimenting me when he says there really natural but i kinda dont like it :S they look better than real one s:S lol. wish i could of had a bit more.........but was not able to. maybe in the future thou
rosygirl90
rosygirl90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 654

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 16th December 2011, 7:03 pm

I think they look perfect on you rosygirl x x x
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 16th December 2011, 7:08 pm

**naughty word** cat, a soon as I can year underwires, I will be buying padded and gel bras too, love my boobs, but also love being able to make them massive too! I can choose my boobs to suit the occasion! LOl x x .
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 17th December 2011, 3:37 pm

I think a lot of it is to do with the comfort of wearing padding, most of us have gone from A cups and stuffing bras to D/DD/E cups. You're obviously much, much bigger than before so it takes time to realise that actually, they do look good in a normal bra. I would say that until you're 12-18 months post of they'll still not have fully settled, that that's something to take into consideration.

I only wear a bra now to get cleavage but apart from that I don't bother.
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 17th December 2011, 4:40 pm

Roxychick, when you say you only wear a bra to have cleavage, does that mean you often go braless altogether? Or did I misread, and you mean the rest of the time you wear regular non-padded bras. I'm asking because I don't like to wear bras all the time, one of the reasons I'm not going very big is because I still want to be small enough to have the option of comfortably going braless.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou2011 20th December 2011, 9:32 pm

I would rather be smaller than too big as you at least have the option of adding extra! I often hear my friends say they think that their boobs are too small and I think they are mad, people often get greedy. Sometimes you can't see what everyone else sees. Plus padded bras give a nicer look, I don't want to look like I'm smuggling Tic Tacs. I wear sports bras as well as padded bras, it just depends on the outfit. I think a lot of people think they will look hugely different, I was slightly disappointed that no one noticed mine but then I thought that's a good thing as I haven't gone too big and any way I was always in double gel bras before.
Lou2011
Lou2011
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by gemima-puddle-duck 20th December 2011, 10:22 pm

Its like when you get your hair done, you dont like to spend the money on it if no one notices. I think my friends were expecting a more noticable difference but its all to do with feeling confident and i certinly do now, best time.of the day is when its time to get changed or have shower, lol. Xx
gemima-puddle-duck
gemima-puddle-duck
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down