Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scarring around nipple

+14
katyp
Jojo6
nat4andy
abbie
Smallblue
Malibu
debsrich
roxanne
peggysue
kay
nikitaw86
Doony
AmyD
queenie
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

scarring around nipple - Page 3 Empty Re: scarring around nipple

Post by queenie 1st February 2012, 7:04 pm

Thanks girls. I'll let u know as soon as I hear anything. Xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 1st February 2012, 7:38 pm

Stay strong Queenie xx You'll get there in the end xx

Thank you for the lovely compliment xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by OrchidSam 21st February 2012, 10:20 pm

Any news Queenie? Been reading your story today. I too saw Dr Khan on the Channel4 doc. Cant believe these sad stories from the girls. Hope you get it sorted soon.

x
OrchidSam
OrchidSam
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by OrchidSam 21st February 2012, 10:22 pm

And Malibu too, any news on your case?

x
OrchidSam
OrchidSam
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 21st February 2012, 10:52 pm

Evening ladies, sorry I've not been in touch. Sadly nothing to report back. Haven't heard a thing from transform for a month. Just curious how long it will take for them to get in touch!! It's on my "to do" list for this week. I'll let you know when I hear! Hope you're all well.
Best wishes
Queenie xxx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 21st February 2012, 11:16 pm

Hi all. Also no news from me as I'm seeing dr khan this thursday. I'll let yous all know. Best of luck to you queenie - give them a nag! x
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 22nd February 2012, 8:56 pm

Good Luck for tomorrow Malibu xx

Did you write back to Transform Queenie refusing the reop offered by Khan?? xx

If you didn't they are not going to chase you up hun just cos you spoke to the patient co-ordinator xx You need to put in writing to them that you do not want the reop offered by Khan and that you want a second opinion xx if not you will never hear anything xx they will just leave it as you being offered another op for free by Khan and as you did not accept or refuse in writing to their head office and the people who make the decisions they will say that they considered your case closed simple as xx the onus is on you to push your complaint not them to chase it xx Especially at the moment with all the PIP girls they are dealing with xx

I just don't want you sat there waiting for a reply that is never going to come xx

Let me know if you need any help xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 22nd February 2012, 9:44 pm

Good luck tom Malibu , I'll be thinking of u hon. Let us know how u get on. Which clinic are u seeing him at?
Hi kay,yes I have sent a letter to my pcc. Do u think I should have sent it directly to Lynsey Mullins?
Queenie xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd February 2012, 6:04 pm

Send direct to Lindsay Mullins gorgeous xx ALWAYS deal with her from now on xx as when you write to her they have certain time limits they have to abide by xx Also Lindsay is the compliance Manager and is the only one that can agree ANYTHING or authorise any second opinions or reops xx Your PCC has no dealings with this side of things really or authority and has no influence over the outcome xx

Write and send another letter hun, saying that you have not had a reply to your letter that you sent you PCC on whatever date it was and attach a copy of the letter you sent to the PCC xx

Good Luck xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 23rd February 2012, 8:10 pm

Thank u Kay. Invaluable advice as always. What would we do without u?! Mwah xxxx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 23rd February 2012, 8:22 pm

Sorry hon, forgot 2ask how ur healing? Do u think u will eventually go for revision nipple surgery? X
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 23rd February 2012, 11:10 pm

Hi all,

I've made a post in the revisions section about my meeting with khan today. Sorry it's a bit of an essay. Get a good nights sleep before reading haha.

Queenie I went to the clinic in West London - New Cavendish St. Do you go there too?
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th February 2012, 9:27 am

Hey girlies xx

Just running out the door but will catch up with you both later today xx Hug

I doing good thanks Queenie xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 25th February 2012, 3:42 pm

Glad too be of assistance Queenie xx

I don't think anything would happen if you just left it at the letter to your PCC xx It all has to go through Lindsay Mullins hun xx

I think your next step should be to write to her and explain the situation and refuse the reop offered by Khan saying that obviously he agrees there is a problem but that you have lost all confidence in him and want someone else xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 3rd May 2012, 9:59 pm

Ladies, I'm so sorry I haven't been in touch recently. I've had 2 bereavements & have been spending a lot of time supporting my best friend who has just lost her mum. It's been a rollercoaster as my friends mum had breast cancer & I've just put any thoughts of my own unhappiness with my breasts on a back burner as it makes me feel guilty that I'm probably going to go ahead with further surgery in the near future. I did as Kay suggested & contacted Lindsay Mullins directly & sadly had to wait longer than the promised " 20 working days response" from transform. I received a letter on sat but this was only after I contacted her by phone on fri morning & left a message for her to call me. Bit of a coincidence I receive a letter the following day?! It stated that my pcc had left transform (I thought it would have been nice if they had informed me of this?) & there was an apology in the delay of her responding to my letter of complaint due to the PIP situation. I had requested to see mr meleagros but she informs me that because he is just a general surgeon he doesn't have the appropriate background(??!) & I would need to see one of the other plastic surgeons who she would contact this week to see if they are willing to consult with me & she would contact me this week ( not holding my breath ) the letter also states "if a patient has a second opinion both the original surgeon & the reviewing surgeon must be involved." do u think that means I'd have to have a consult with them both at the same time as I really don't want to see khan again. :(( I hope all is well with u all. Kay, how's yr healing going & Malibu what's the latest news with u hon? Much love
Queenie xxx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th May 2012, 4:12 pm

Sorry to hear you've had a traumatic time xx Hug Hope you are okay xx

I'm good thanks my lovely xx

I don't think they will both be there together as that could all go horribly wrong and they could either A. argue with each others opinion, or B. gang up on you! I wouldn't want to see them both together xx I think that what they mean is that their findings will be discussed with each other away from you, ie they will both be told what the other one has said, which is probably pretty standard to be honest shrug but I would check that beforehand xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 7th September 2012, 8:02 pm

Hi ladies, just wanted to update u on my progress (not!). After receiving my last letter from transform at the beginning of May stating they would be in touch in a few days...... Surprise surprise..... I still haven't heard from them!! I've deliberately left it just to see how long they could possibly justify ' a few days' but it's becoming more apparent (especially after reading the other girls experiences ) that it's going to be a long old journey!! The other bit of news I have is I'm 3 mths pregnant with my 4th (eeeeeek!!!) baby!! A complete shock as I really thought my baby days were over (my youngest is nearly 11!!) but we now have our heads around it & are delighted :)) my concerns are that the baby is due in march & my 3yr warranty with transform expires that December. My surgeon has agreed to do revision surgery although I'm waiting to be refered to another surgeon so hopefully they will honour this as its on my notes that I've complained. Also because I had a nipple donut lift do you think I'll have a chance of breast feeding ? Does anyone know of anyone wh has managed ths? Any advise would be gratefully received!!
Queenie xxxx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th September 2012, 8:31 pm

Congratulations on your pregnancy Queenie scarring around nipple - Page 3 3895736294I changed your status to reflect you as beeing out 'pregnany buddy' scarring around nipple - Page 3 67188 xx

I'm in the same position as yourself right now hun and waiting on scar revision around the areolas also.

I have a medical condition and this at this time may prevent my having the revision surgery which was agreed to right away, I'm at the point of waiting to hear back from them to either give me the all clear or to tell me it's not's not possible right now. Like youself I've been put off and given excuses from Transform more times than is acceptable that's for sure.

My aftercare runs out in November so you like yourself I was concerned that should this take longer than November or I'm not fit enough to have surgery before then, would I then be left high and dry?

I've been reassured by Transform that should either happen, because I logged the complaint before the ending of my cover then it will still stand. But... knowing Transform, that wasn't good enough for me, I then requested I had this from them in writing, which I now have as reassurance.

So you will be covered babe, but please do get it in writing so you have that for as long as you need it till you feel fit to go back and have the surgery done. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 7th September 2012, 8:38 pm

Thanks cookie. I'll definitely contact them next week & ask them to send it to me in writing. Do you think I should mention the pregnancy to them? The speed at which they work my baby will probably be starting school by the time they get around to sorting out my re op! Mind you after another pregnancy I'll probably benefit from a bit of tweaking! Any thoughts on breast feeding hon? Xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 7th September 2012, 8:42 pm

QUEENIE wavey yipee Hug

OMG, congrats Hug champagne clap hands

So happy for you xx Glad you are doing well xx

As Cookie says really just put everything in writing xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th September 2012, 8:52 pm

queenie wrote:Thanks cookie. I'll definitely contact them next week & ask them to send it to me in writing. Do you think I should mention the pregnancy to them? The speed at which they work my baby will probably be starting school by the time they get around to sorting out my re op! Mind you after another pregnancy I'll probably benefit from a bit of tweaking! Any thoughts on breast feeding hon? Xx

They will request your reason why and I always think it's best to be honest Queenie. Waiting on your pregnancy and the end of your feeding is no different to waiting on seeing how my illness progresses, so if they're prepared to wait for me, the same should also apply to you hun. The revision has already been approved before the pregnancy so they'll honour that, but definitely do get that in writing.

Breast feeding.... You 'should be fine lovely, the milk ducts aren't detached ever during surgery so all should be OK... In saying that though as I'm sure you're aware there is always risks with this surgery, but the risk is very slim lovely. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mummy me 10th September 2012, 8:47 pm

Hi, I have read your story and am sorry to hear you are still having issues with Transform, it's totally unacceptable and I hope you get it sorted.

Congratulations on baby number 4, I see you have a 11 year age gap so was a shock for you, I was in same position thought my baby days were over as I had 4 then day after my 30th I found out I was pregnant, my youngest at the time was nearly 10, we were so shocked my hubby made me do 5 yes 5 tests!! Hysterical but you will love every minute of it and as the others are older you have so much time for the little one and I think as I was older I appreciated all the little things they do so much more. Enjoy your pregnancy and good luck with baby and Transform xx
Mummy me
Mummy me
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 623

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 10th September 2012, 9:52 pm

Thanks for changing my status cookie!! I wouldn't have a clue how to do something so technical!!
Thanks Kay & mummy me for your kind words of support :)) yes now I'm over the shock I'm really excited, just want to cherish every minute as I now know how quickly they grow up!!
Cookie.... Aren't the milk ducts affected even with a nipple lift?
Xxxxx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 10th September 2012, 11:42 pm

It's not only the nipple that will be moved Queenie, it's the entire areola (the dark circle that surrounds the nipple) AND nipple lovely, so the milk ducts can remain intact as the surgeon doesn't cut near the actual nipple, but around the areola. It's only the skin surrounding the areola that will be removed, the areola and your nipple will never be detached from your body at any time. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 11th September 2012, 7:44 am

Yay! Thanks Cooke for putting my mind at rest. Hope you have a good day sweetie. Xxxxx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next