Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scarring around nipple

+14
katyp
Jojo6
nat4andy
abbie
Smallblue
Malibu
debsrich
roxanne
peggysue
kay
nikitaw86
Doony
AmyD
queenie
18 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

scarring around nipple Empty scarring around nipple

Post by queenie 3rd November 2011, 3:22 pm

I'm nearly one yr post op & went back to see the nurse for a reveiw today as I'm not happy with the scarring around my nipples. It's still quite lumpy and raised, in places the scars measure 5mm. Is this to be expected? I know everyone heals differently, but I've been using the silicone plasters & gels for months, massaging to try and break up the scar tissue etc... I'm booked to see PS tom and just wanted to hear others experiences please!!

Also sizing... just before my op he made me sign some paper to say I agreed with the agreed size of 340. He had ordered 340s & 365s as I'd always requested I would prefer them bigger than the 340 he recommended. I'm a sixe 10, between 9.5 - 10 stone and had 4 kids so could have e asily have taken a bigger size I would have thought. So I signed my name & put an arrow up to the 365 & he said he would try & use them but instead he used the 340s. Do you think I have any grounds to dispute as he didn't use the size I requested? Sorry girls, just want to feel confident before I see him tom!

Queenie xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

scarring around nipple Empty Re: scarring around nipple

Post by AmyD 3rd November 2011, 3:56 pm

did he give you a valid reason for not using the 365's?? I've got scarring around my nipple from my anchor lift with michael payne at THG, and am very pleased, if you would like to see my pics on picture trail, so you can compare, let me know and i'll pm you xxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 3rd November 2011, 6:22 pm

can i c any nipple scars plz.. if anyone would like to share.. im supposed to get mine done thru the nipple n im so scared from the scar

Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 3rd November 2011, 6:43 pm

Sorry to hear ur unhappy hun scarring is ment to be minimal and by now the lumpiness u say u have shouldn't be there the scars should be smooth after all this time . There's another lovely lady on here called Kay who u may want to chat to or if u search a link called devastated not to worry u but see if u have anything in common it may be that u just take longer to heal!

Good luck Hun let me know how u get on xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 3rd November 2011, 11:09 pm

Thanks for your comments girls. Yes I do know Kay I think we have quite alot in common!I'll let you know how it goes with PS tom. xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 3rd November 2011, 11:10 pm

Amy, I've PMed u hon. Would love to have something to compare mine with. Thanks hon. xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th November 2011, 9:00 am

Good Luck today Queenie xx

My scars are appalling and he told me that they were quite good when I complained about them and then he suggested Tattooing at my own expense xx

Hope it goes well xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 4th November 2011, 9:29 am

Thanks Kay. I'm really unhappy but I'm not holding outuch hope that he'll say they're bad. On my right nipple there is about 1cm of nipple underneath my scat that he's missed! I'm going 2 tell him I'm going 2 c another PS for a 2nd opinion. Thanks 4 all yr support girls. I'll let u know what happens. Xxx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 4th November 2011, 11:09 am

oh queenie, i really feel for disappoint this is such bad care, i'm very disappointed to hear that you have these problems, as i do for kay. Please keep us informed on how you get on with this, best of luck hun, and a big hug from me Hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 4th November 2011, 12:44 pm

Hmmmmmmm The Screwy Strikes again!!
Queeny im so sorry,
Tattooing.... that man is unbelievable!
Good luck with everything xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 4th November 2011, 2:54 pm

yes i agree peggysue.... these are peoples lives that are being played with here..... Screwy indeed xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 4th November 2011, 4:34 pm

How did you get on Queenie?? xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 4th November 2011, 8:09 pm

So... I was told by the receptionist yesterday 2 come between 4-6.15 tonight as they have a rolling appt system. I arrived at 6.10. At 6.30 I see Khan come out of his room but just assumed he may have been getting a drink/ getting my notes (!!) etc... At 6.50 the PCC came out of her office ( she had been with another patient) 2 tell me Khan had actually left at 6.30 even tho he knew I was waiting 2 see him. He had been misinformed that my appt had been 5.30 so was under the impression I had been late 4 him. Omg!! 2 say I was angry was an understatement. I wad ushered into the PCCs office & in fairness 2 her she was v apologetic. Luckily the photos the nurse has taken yesterday were in my file so she could see them. Looking at the photos made me realise how awful they really are. I feel completely devastated. I try not 2 look at them at all, but seeing them in black & white made me realise how wonky& lopsided they are. The PCC thinks that maybe because I only had a nipple lift the weight of the implant is stretching the scar tissue around my nipple? Anyway , she was v supportive & said they weren't right but I'd need 2 c Khan 2 c if he'd agree on reconstructive surgery. I told her I either wanted a refund or another surgeon. Shes going 2 let me know. Phew!! There's no way that arrogant pig of a man is coming anywhere near me again. Pouring myself a very large glass of vino! Love 2 all. Queenie. Xxx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 4th November 2011, 9:04 pm

oh queenie.... you poor thing!! Good for you, refund or a different surgeon, i would have said the same. So was a nipple lift not the right procedure for you?? Should you have been given a full uplift? If you have been advised wrongly, that is NOT your fault. Go girl..... this needs to be sorted by them, at least the pcc seems to be on ur side, and she can see its not right, so ur not alone hun. My fingers are well and truly crossed for you, please keep us informed, i will be thinking of you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 4th November 2011, 9:20 pm

Thanks Amy. I've just PM'ed u hon. Had alook at your pics on picturetrail, you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing that with me. Just confirms how horrible mine actually are :((

Khan always said I would need a full anchor lift & I was dreading it & had requested just a nipple lift but he had said I was far too droopy (nice!!!) & would need an anchor. An hr b4 surgery he prances into my room, has a quick measure up & says he thinks he maybe able to get away with just a nipple lift. So obviously I was delighted at the time, but if I'd know how they would look 1 yr on, I would have insisted on the anchor. Especially after seeing Amy's lovely scars. Do you think I've been misadvised? Also the PCC could see straight away that alot of my right nipple is still under the scar. I can't help thinking that because it was the Fri night b4 xmas that he just rushed me thro. Do u think I could insist on another surgeon?
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 4th November 2011, 9:32 pm

of course you can.... its ur body, and if you were told you could get away with a nipple lift, you WERE advised wrongly. My surgeon said he would do my implants with a full anchor lift, or he wouldn't do it at all, as i would end up being unhappy with my boobs 2 years down the line. I'm glad he was honest. And mr khan should have insisted on the full anchor lift, because it sounds like thats what he really thought all along.

xxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 4th November 2011, 9:33 pm

Kay had her re op with mr khan and he didn't improve her situation at all xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 4th November 2011, 9:34 pm

Hi Queenie. It sounds to me like this isn't your fault, surgeon should have known better as he's meant to be the expert, and already had mentioned you needed a full lift. I would ask to have a re-op and insist on having another surgeon tbh, I would be very hesitant to see the same one again. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, and hope you get all this sorted soon.scarring around nipple 571992
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 5th November 2011, 9:04 am

I think even with a full anchor lift hun your scars would probably be the same xx

I had 2 lollipop lifts by Khan and mine are an awful state xx he said after the second one that they would NOT improve as it is scar tissue on scar tissue (even though this is utter cr*p as other PS have said you can have scar revision).

My scars have basically all stretched out and look quite horrific, all round the nipple and down the vertical scar xx

I would definitely put it in writing Queenie to the Compliance Manager xx

Sorry you are having to go through this xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by peggysue 5th November 2011, 12:45 pm

Queenie, I think you need to stick to your guns with the refund or different surgeon,very well said. And listen to kay and all her advise. Im so sorry this man has put you through ordeal. I wonder how many other women he is going to butcher?
Hug xx
peggysue
peggysue
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2411

Back to top Go down

Post by debsrich 5th November 2011, 3:55 pm

Sorry to hear you're unhappy. I really hope they agree to sort it for you one way or the other.
I think this goes to prove what Kay has argued before- mr khan may produce great results for straight forward ba's, but give him something more tricky and complex and he's inadequate!!! It scares me because I think is this man just seeing pound signs rather than humans in front of him!!??
I truly feel for you and hope you get a swift response
Xx
debsrich
debsrich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 614

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 24th January 2012, 9:39 pm

Hi Ladies,

I'm both pleased and devastated to have come across this thread about Khan. He did my Ba and uplift on one side to correct size difference about 10 months ago now. I paid £5300 and I am not happy with the results.

I basically still have assymtry but on a bigger scale. My nipples are not in the same place and I don't think my scars are very good either. In fact it looks as though he's chopped off a section (about 5mm circle) of my nipple and sewn it back on underneath where it shouldn't be.

I never took before and after photos like alot of ladies on here do because I didnt want to obsess over them. About 3 months ago I went to get measured for a bra at M&S and in the changing room they had those 3 way mirrors where you can see yourself from every angle and it was only then that i noticed how bad they look.

The whole point of me doing this was to finally get a bra that fits (couldn't stomach the bra fitting, I was too upset and left) but I don't need a bra fitting expert to tell me they are different sizes. Whilst my assymtry is now much easier to hide and they do look good in certain bras, I am not happy that I spent so much money to get such crappy results.

Do you think I will get anywhere if I go in to transform to complain? I also worry that I will only end up with worse scarring than I have already.
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 24th January 2012, 9:50 pm

Don't let him carry out anymore surgery on u fight for a re-op with a different surgeon that man is an animal who should just stick to simple ba's
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Malibu 24th January 2012, 9:52 pm

This is very disturbing. He was only on the tv a little while ago on a documentary about transform and cosmetic surgery, with them bragging about how many operations he'd done and making him look really proffessional. God knows how many more women have signed up to have him operate on them since that.
Malibu
Malibu
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 91

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 24th January 2012, 9:55 pm

A lot of people I know who have had him have s**t results and friends who wanted him are luckily now looking around due to my recommendation an talking to them about girls on here thank goodness I went with my own choice of mr m with transform or I could be another sad story sorry Hun when did u have urs done? X
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next