Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to no longer be a member of this page?

+4
AmyD
StirCrazy
alymomma
FLOWER11
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how to no longer be a member of this page? Empty how to no longer be a member of this page?

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 2:56 pm

how do i delete my account?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 655

Back to top Go down

how to no longer be a member of this page? Empty Re: how to no longer be a member of this page?

Post by alymomma 18th October 2011, 3:30 pm

Hi dear, I think you might have to PM an admin to delete your account. So sorry to see you go.
alymomma
alymomma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

how to no longer be a member of this page? Empty Re: how to no longer be a member of this page?

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 3:32 pm

my post are on the web
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 3:33 pm

when u google my email what i post pnm here is linked to my email address....its awful my fam n friends and even coworkers can read them
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 18th October 2011, 4:11 pm

you almost gave me a heart attack, checked out my email address and luckily I'm in the clear. Sorry that this has happened to you.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 4:16 pm

omg! I'm going crazy I dont know how this happened.....but its awful i keep on googling my email address n sure enough its on availb.......
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 18th October 2011, 4:18 pm

I can just imagine hun. There are some things you really don't want ppl to know, especially when it comes to family and in-laws. I'd die if they knew what has been going on. I haven't told them yet, so yes, I know how you feel.

Maybe check your settings. I didn't include any details about a url or website or anything like that.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 4:19 pm

how do i do that?
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 4:21 pm

i love this forum but I just cant risk my job and relationships.........this is something so private and I feel exposed!OMG! I'm going crazy deleting whatever I can but it wont let me delete any post
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th October 2011, 4:23 pm

GO to Ur profile honey, I think you can edit ur details and remove ur email address. DOn't want u to go hun x X X X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 18th October 2011, 4:25 pm

Go to the profile tab on top of the page, it should open on the information page, just scroll down to the bottom where the contact fields are, ALL should be blank. I don't know if this makes a difference. If not, contact one of the administrators to sort this out. You can find them on the home page right at the very bottom.

Good luck hun and I really hope they can fix this. Its really nice to have ppl to talk to, especially when they are going thru exactly what you are. These girls have been a rock for me, and they are so understanding and supportive. No wonder I'm classified as an addict of the site.lol
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 4:27 pm

I dont want to go either but this is so bad I have deleted my profile pic my details and I just checked my profile setting and i have no url info no nothing and for some reason if you google my email address my post appear watch try it (email address deleted on request) its so bad

Last edited by misf1 on 18th October 2011, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : email address deleted)
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th October 2011, 4:31 pm

OH god honey, can you change ur email address? Have you contacted the administrators? It must be possible to sort this out surely? X X X
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 18th October 2011, 4:31 pm

That is just not right, I'd be furious. I think just delete your email address hun, try and see if that works.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 4:33 pm

i have no idea if I can change my email addrss n still stay on I would love to...but i might just delete it completely and then just come on w a new email addrss that none of my personal friends have.....
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 4:33 pm

did u google my email adrss? see what I mean how to no longer be a member of this page? 856466
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 18th October 2011, 4:34 pm

I think if you create a new email account you can just update it on your profile, you won't loose any information that way.
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 4:41 pm

i literally want to cry!!! This is AWFUL! I have emaild administrator but so far no reply girls if deleting my account is the only way to do it I promise I will log on again w a new name n email adrss and let u girl know that its really me FLOWER11 and we can contn.chatting,...i love this forum!
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th October 2011, 4:45 pm

my hubby is great on computers ru happy for me to ask him about this when he gets in? If not, totally understand hun.... i'll google it now xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by StirCrazy 18th October 2011, 4:47 pm

Oh hun I'm gonna cross all my fingers and toes that this can be sorted. Keep us updated.

I've done a search on my email address, my site name etc and I can't find anything on myself. I have a gmail account, maybe they have better security. i have no idea, what i know of these kinda things, well its scary to say the least
StirCrazy
StirCrazy
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th October 2011, 4:48 pm

yes i've just googled it and bjsf came up.... let me know if ur ok with my suggestion and i'll see if i can get my husband to help xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FLOWER11 18th October 2011, 4:48 pm

yes please ask him...thank u i need help!!!i would ask a few friends that I know are computers geeks but i dont want them reading this stuff not everyone knows about my surgery...........how to no longer be a member of this page? 476424
FLOWER11
FLOWER11
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th October 2011, 4:49 pm

i too have a gmail account xx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th October 2011, 4:49 pm

ok sweetheart, he should be home any minute don't panic xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 18th October 2011, 4:51 pm

googled mine it doesn't come up.... bare with me.... i'll get back you asap hun....xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next