Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi guys op on nov 3rd :)

+2
nikitaw86
g_unit86
6 posters

Go down

hi guys op on nov 3rd  :)  Empty hi guys op on nov 3rd :)

Post by g_unit86 29th September 2011, 6:16 pm

hi just wondering if ayone has any info on if they strap you up after the op on the nhs? a friend of mine had hers and she said they put a sports bra on her on the op table that she kepy on for a week. All i know just now is ive to go in at 7.30 in the morning.. just waiting on the letter telling me what i need to do prior 24 hours and what to take xx hi guys op on nov 3rd  :)  899188
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

hi guys op on nov 3rd  :)  Empty Re: hi guys op on nov 3rd :)

Post by nikitaw86 29th September 2011, 6:24 pm

every ps does things differently hun some do drains, some tape up, some use dress strap sorry can't be of more help but congrats xx
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 29th September 2011, 6:29 pm

thats kool just so excited now... want to know everything!! practically packing a bag and its not for another month :)
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 29th September 2011, 7:26 pm

hi hun i hads mine on nhs on 18th june my ps did not put anything on mine just left them bare lol with 2 little steri strps. they then reccomended a sports bra to go home and for the next 6 weeks. I wasnt allowed to shower for a week either but they are healing really well xx
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 308

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 29th September 2011, 7:26 pm

i ment july lol
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 29th September 2011, 7:32 pm

yours look great!! jsut wish they would give you a we bit more info on whats happening. Just know iv to go in a 7.30 on the 3rd lol jsut started looking for sports bras ... was looking at the macom one? cause it goes but band size rather than cup till i go get measured try find another one to fit. are you happy with yours? xx
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 30th September 2011, 2:47 pm

Hi! i got my date last week, im in Oct 25th and only been told to go in for 8am, no other info lol hopefully they will let me know more at my pre op on the 11th!!

misty x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 30th September 2011, 3:13 pm

at my pre-op they just done bloods, blood pressure etc i dont know if you'll see the surgeon.. im just trusting the the surgeons know what they are doing. My surgeon my two friends and they were great so finger crossed. u nervous? x
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 30th September 2011, 7:05 pm

not really just sooooo excited!!! been waiting nearly 4 years and can't believe its almost happening! which hospital are you going to? xx
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rachemsi 30th September 2011, 7:35 pm

hi girls, i wasnt given any info either even on the day i felt a bit lost. The sugeon brought 2 sizes for me on the day 275 and 330cc but i had no indication of this before the op i was just happy to be getting boobs of any size i suppose. i asked the surgeon to go with what he thought and he said 330 would look better im soooooo pleased with them they feel nice and soft now and look natural when i want and i can 'fake em up for going out lol xxxx

if you have any other questions before both your ops just ask xxx
rachemsi
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 30th September 2011, 10:18 pm

im up in glasgowi know i first applied when i was 18 im going to be 25 this year... takes so long!. Think im going for 270 but not sure wether to get moderate profile or high. Just so hard to tell what size that will take me to. ordered my Macom bra today .... just want to know everything lol x
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mistyhoney 1st October 2011, 2:36 pm

im down in the Borders but going to Livingston for my ba, should really think about getting some support bras and pillows ect!! lol x
mistyhoney
mistyhoney
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 1st October 2011, 3:06 pm

yeah i just got my macom bra through it looks fab. Going to geta couple more from M&S different sizes the week before. x
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RedUmbrella 3rd October 2011, 9:21 pm

Hiya ladies :) I had a BA on the NHS on August 25th, I had 300cc unders, round rather than teardrop shaped. I was told to bring in a sports bra with me (I took in a 34D - I am a 32 back size usually and I was hoping to be a C but wanted to accommodate for any swelling so went bigger with the bra) and was told they would put the bra on me straight after the operation and they did, I woke up from the anaesthetic with the bra on. The bras I bought were from Tescos and were £6 each or something I think, they're not the most attractive things but have done the job OK so far. All I had in terms of dressings was an adhesive dressing over each incision, no straps or anything. So it does differ from person to person I think. I also didn't see my surgeon at the pre-op, just the nurses who answered all the questions I had.

Since the operation everything has been fine and I am so very happy to have had it done :) My boobs haven't dropped/fluffed yet but as there was so little there in the first place I'm not expecting that to happen for quite a while yet. If you guys have any questions I'd be more than happy to try and help, this place helped me loads in the run-up to my op and after so it'd be nice to do the same for others! xx
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 6th October 2011, 10:00 am

hi thats great thanks for replying! i had me pre-assessment bloods takena nd things done months ago and they just said see you on the morning of the op so i have no idea if i have to take bras with me. Im ust wondering with 300cc are you a big c or D? im totally flat and getting either 270 medium or high profile unders (round) hoping that will take me to a C were yours medium or high profile? xx
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RedUmbrella 7th October 2011, 1:56 pm

Hello :) I just went into John Lewis today to buy some non-wired bras as I am finally past the 6 week stage and sick of the sports bras! I tried on a 32C and 32D - they both felt pretty comfortable but I went with the C because the assistant told me it looked right for me (although I ended up buying them in Marks and Spencers as they were cheaper). I'm going to go back to get fitted properly some other time though as my boobs still haven't softed and aren't moving so I'm not sure if this will be my proper size once that all happens. I would take a couple of sports bras in with you just in case - you will be needing them after your op anyway so even if you don't need them in hospital it's still worth having them. Do you have a phone number for the surgeon? Might be worth calling them to ask them any questions you have.

As for profile I'm really not sure whether mine were medium or high sorry :( I can find out for you if you'd like?
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 7th October 2011, 2:36 pm

yeh i phoned his secretary today she going to phone me back next week after she speaks to the surgeon about what size he thinks il be. Just worried hey put in 270 moderate profile and they are to small.. so hard to know what the final outcome will be. is there anychancec of seeing your pics till i see what 300 looks like? if you could find out if yoiu were medium or high that would be great but dont go to any trouble. going to try find more pics online :) cant wait to be at your stage :) :) xx gills
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireLeeds1988 9th October 2011, 4:57 pm

rachemsi wrote:hi hun i hads mine on nhs on 18th june my ps did not put anything on mine just left them bare lol with 2 little steri strps. they then reccomended a sports bra to go home and for the next 6 weeks. I wasnt allowed to shower for a week either but they are healing really well xx
Hi rachemsi
Which hospital did you have your BA in ? I'm meeting my surgeon in the LGI on 3rd November and wondered if out of chance you had been to LGI and hopefully knew my surgeon lol. It's probably rare but worth the asking lol
ClaireLeeds1988
ClaireLeeds1988
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by RedUmbrella 9th October 2011, 5:06 pm

g_unit86 wrote:yeh i phoned his secretary today she going to phone me back next week after she speaks to the surgeon about what size he thinks il be. Just worried hey put in 270 moderate profile and they are to small.. so hard to know what the final outcome will be. is there anychancec of seeing your pics till i see what 300 looks like? if you could find out if yoiu were medium or high that would be great but dont go to any trouble. going to try find more pics online :) cant wait to be at your stage :) :) xx gills

I don't have any after pics yet sorry :( I will try to get some up soon though and also find out about the profiles too if I can. In terms of looking at pics online, someone (I can't remember who now but thank you again to whoever it was!) posted this link up a while back and I found it really helpful in terms of seeing the way your boobs change post op and how you might look with different sizes: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You can search by implant volume and change in cup size etc. Hope it helps xx
RedUmbrella
RedUmbrella
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by g_unit86 12th October 2011, 7:10 pm

hey surgeons secretary phoned back today tol me to buy D cup bras so im happy with that! even if they are a c that would be great!! only 21 days to go :)
g_unit86
g_unit86
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down