Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do u tell new guys that you've had a ba?

+6
Blueeyedsoul13
kdeee
tinkerbell24
Charlii
Cheekymich
loui1981
10 posters

Go down

do u tell new guys that you've had a ba?  Empty do u tell new guys that you've had a ba?

Post by loui1981 7th May 2014, 6:04 am

I'm going to a bad time at the mo and my bf of 18months ha told me he wants to break up.  So for the first time I've thought do I tell guys I meet in the future that I've had it done?  When before he sees them?  I don't look natural yet as even tho I'm nearly 5 months my right still rides high and hasn't dropped yet
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

do u tell new guys that you've had a ba?  Empty Re: do u tell new guys that you've had a ba?

Post by Cheekymich 7th May 2014, 6:20 am

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time Hun..

I think if I have been on a few dates with someone I would tell them buti wouldn't if it was just one date...if I was comfortable with that person then I would...
If they like you it wouldn't make any difference...

I'm single so will be going through this at some point...
If they don't like it it is there problem not yours.

Good luck Hun...xx
Cheekymich
Cheekymich
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 669

Back to top Go down

do u tell new guys that you've had a ba?  Empty Re: do u tell new guys that you've had a ba?

Post by Charlii 7th May 2014, 8:20 am

I think its entirely up to you if you're at a point where he's got full view of them! I don't think you have to tell him, but I think I would be honest if asked. Then if questioned why I didn't tell him, ask why its relevant! It shouldn't affect how he feels about you, and if it does, kick him to the curb!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 7th May 2014, 8:49 am

Yeah I agree with charlii

Anyway if ur happy with ur decision to have then who cares what others think.lol xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by kdeee 7th May 2014, 12:38 pm

Sorry to hear Lou that you are going through all this. I echo what has been said above. 
If anyone thinks of anything less of you because you had them done- they are not worth your time or crying over x
kdeee
kdeee
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 928

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueeyedsoul13 7th May 2014, 6:58 pm

aw sorry to hear you're having a crap time hun xxx

i've always asked myself that question too. since my op i've slept with one guy i was seeing for a short while, i was about 8 months post op, i didn't tell him and he didn't ask, not sure if he saw the scars.

i tell some people, friends etc, and don't mind it at all.

i do a bit of online dating and sometimes see profiles where guys have written, no girls with implants. well in that case they're not for me anyway.

going forward i would say if it's a casual thing i'm not fussed about telling them, but if the opportunity arises in conversation then that's fine too.

if i had someone more serious then yes i would def tell them. 

so totally up to how you feel hun xx
Blueeyedsoul13
Blueeyedsoul13
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1780

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 7th May 2014, 7:41 pm

No girls with implants really omg I can't believe it! That's discrimination! Lol, but really I'm shocked :)
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 7th May 2014, 7:46 pm

I was shocked at that too! I wonder why, especially if they are small and natural looking (if the fake look is the reason they say that).
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelw287 7th May 2014, 7:50 pm

Also Loui, I'm sorry that you are going through a bad time right now. I hope you don't mind me saying but from previous post about this guy you can do so much better! You sound like such a nice, caring lady and you can move on with your big, fabulous boobies :) and be able to find someone worthy of them XX
rachelw287
rachelw287
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 539

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th May 2014, 12:34 pm

Because some men are narrow minded and not worth the time of day! My experience with men is a boob's a boob, they're just excited to cop a feel! If they think its going to feel different, they're idiots. A close male mate of mine asked for a feel (scientific research apparently!), and said they were no different to any other boob he's grabbed! (and that they were fabulous  :ok: ) Men are stoopid.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 8th May 2014, 12:57 pm

They will usually work it out for themselves once they've felt them x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by Sahara1981 8th May 2014, 1:09 pm

It's Def a personal choice. I would cause I'm a blabber mouth and would just come out randomly anyway x
Sahara1981
Sahara1981
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1445

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down