Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture??

+6
amanda2k10
mariajw
RoxyChick
ShootingStar
nads
Nicky19781
10 posters

Go down

6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? Empty 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture??

Post by Nicky19781 21st March 2009, 9:23 pm

Hey ladies.....

Had my 6 week post op check today (even though Im only 5 weeks 2 days post op!? lol) at Transform clinic in Birmingham...

Just to re-cap I had 380cc unders on 12th Feb 09, I was a 34B 5'4 and size 10

As some of you know Ive had a few problems with my right boob being higher and harder than my left but kept saying to myself 'its normal' 'give it time' etc etc etc..... anyway I had my appointment with the nurse today and told her how worried I was about my right boob, she look at them for AGES and said she wasn't too worried at the moment but i need to MASSAGE MASSAGE MASSAGE my right boob LOADS, I asked her if I had cc and she said not yet but i need to 'crack on' and get massaging to prevent it happening and developing any further!!! OMG!!!! She massaged it for me and it REALLY hurt!! Ive been sooooo gentle with my boobs since having them done but now I realise I need to more alot more firmer! Im not gonna panic yet and will just have to hope the massaging helps and not have to have further surgery..... 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G19

She also told me to keep wearing my sports bra for a while longer!!!! gutted!!!! 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G34 although I could wear a normal bra for a night out or maybe just for a few hours etc.

So anyway I went off to the Bullring in Birmingham and went straight to La Senza to be measured.......im now a 32E :lol: Yay!!!!!!!!! Im soooooooo happy!!!!!! 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G32 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G32 I bought 2 lovely bras and matching knickers, cant wait to wear them!!! 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G27

Anyone had similair problem to me with regards to a hard boob and told to massage loads?? did it help?? Rolling Eyes

Nicky x x x
Nicky19781
Nicky19781
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? Empty Re: 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture??

Post by nads 21st March 2009, 9:28 pm

Sorry you're having these problems hun, i hope it drops and softens soon. I massage mine quite firmly with coco butter every night doing circular motions and cupping them, they've softened up alot from this, plus i lay on my front alot which is meant to help soften the scar tissue.
Congrats on the E cup though Flash xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? Empty Re: 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture??

Post by ShootingStar 21st March 2009, 10:09 pm

34E Boobs great result.

Keep on massaging how the nurse done it and all being well this will prevent CC in the future, it will get easier for you the more you do it, it's just being a bit stubborn and 6 weeks is still early days hun xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 22nd March 2009, 5:44 pm

I'm sure you'll be fine lovely. A bit of massaging should soften it up more. There was a video on how to massage, it looked quite rough!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 22nd March 2009, 9:42 pm

Good Luck with your massaging. Fingers crossed that will do the trick.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 22nd March 2009, 10:19 pm

hi sweety
34 e wow thats great!!!!!!
keep on massaging and im sure you will be fine sweety
lots of hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Heart
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 22nd March 2009, 10:29 pm

Aw Thinking of you!!! great result for you 34e.

Hope the massaging does the trick for you Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? Empty Thanks guys x x

Post by Nicky19781 24th March 2009, 12:59 pm

Thank you ladies for all your lovely replies Hug

Ive not been a memeber on this forum for long but it's ALOT more friendly and informative than the Sofem forum.

I've been massaging like mad to try and soften my boobs but I think I may have overdone it slightly as ive irritated my scars a little and they look red and a bit stretched and are itchy Rolling Eyes . Im still massaging them but trying not to stretch the skin.....it seems to be one problem after the other!!!! but it's still early days i guess!

Thanks ladies Flash

Nicky x x x
Nicky19781
Nicky19781
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 24th March 2009, 1:11 pm

Are you using anything like Bio Oil? If your surgeon is ok for you to put lotions on your new boobs it can help with any irritation

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 24th March 2009, 1:47 pm

u should be ok to massage around your scas to now at 6 weeks as roxy says bio oil is great just keep massging hun mine killed to at first butit does get better xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 24th March 2009, 2:04 pm

Hey Nicky, I hope the massaging helps, boobs can be quite stubborn and softening/dropping at different times is quite common. It's understandable why you are worried but don't panic and follow your nurse's instructions!

About massaging - I wasn't told to massage yet but when are you usually supposed to start massaging? and how do you do it? I just can't wait for mine to soften properly!!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 24th March 2009, 2:15 pm

MM, I was told not to massage. I think as long as everything is setlling on it's own you shouldn't need to massage. If one boob is being a bit stubborn then you can ask your surgeon about it.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 24th March 2009, 7:35 pm

Nicky19781 wrote:Hey ladies.....

Had my 6 week post op check today (even though Im only 5 weeks 2 days post op!? lol) at Transform clinic in Birmingham...

Just to re-cap I had 380cc unders on 12th Feb 09, I was a 34B 5'4 and size 10

As some of you know Ive had a few problems with my right boob being higher and harder than my left but kept saying to myself 'its normal' 'give it time' etc etc etc..... anyway I had my appointment with the nurse today and told her how worried I was about my right boob, she look at them for AGES and said she wasn't too worried at the moment but i need to MASSAGE MASSAGE MASSAGE my right boob LOADS, I asked her if I had cc and she said not yet but i need to 'crack on' and get massaging to prevent it happening and developing any further!!! OMG!!!! She massaged it for me and it REALLY hurt!! Ive been sooooo gentle with my boobs since having them done but now I realise I need to more alot more firmer! Im not gonna panic yet and will just have to hope the massaging helps and not have to have further surgery..... 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G19

She also told me to keep wearing my sports bra for a while longer!!!! gutted!!!! 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G34 although I could wear a normal bra for a night out or maybe just for a few hours etc.

So anyway I went off to the Bullring in Birmingham and went straight to La Senza to be measured.......im now a 32E :lol: Yay!!!!!!!!! Im soooooooo happy!!!!!! 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G32 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G32 I bought 2 lovely bras and matching knickers, cant wait to wear them!!! 6 week post op check today Capsular Contracture?? G27

Anyone had similair problem to me with regards to a hard boob and told to massage loads?? did it help?? Rolling Eyes

Nicky x x x

Hey hun,

I have a similar problem.. I'm 10 months post op, and have CC.. I've been to see my surgeon loadsa times about this, coz my right one is higher than my left, and is also rock hard.. Every time i do go my surgeon just keeps saying do loads of massaging, which I hve been doing, (although Im practically in tears everytime) but it hasnt helped at all..I've got another appointment next Tuesday with my surgeon, and gonna tell him he needs to sort this as its really upsetting me, and I cant live with this pain any longer...
I really know what your going through hun Hug ... But keep your chin up, and try not to worry..Any questions, feel free to ask..

Fina xx
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 238

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky19781 25th March 2009, 12:34 pm

Hey Fina,
Oh hun I hope you get it sorted Hug it must be so frustrating, Ive been massaging everyday and hope my boob softens and starts to look more natural. We all just want our boobs to look as perfect as possible dont we? but I personally think CC is more common than the surgeons tell us.

Moonmar-
hun, check with your surgeon before you massage, I dont think everyone is told to do it, I think the reason I was told to massage loads is because my right boob is hard, very round looking and smaller and higher than my left, I would hate to tell you to massage and then you get told off by your surgeon!!!

x x x x x x
Nicky19781
Nicky19781
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 25th March 2009, 2:45 pm

Fina and Nicky, I hope you sort your problems out soon, you have to be firm with the surgeons/company because of course they don't like doing anything for free even though it's int their aftercare policy, but if it comes to that and you need a re-op, they are obliged to do it for you.

Thanks Nicky, I think I'll wait til I see my surgeon next xxxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 25th March 2009, 7:18 pm

Nicky19781 wrote:Hey Fina,
Oh hun I hope you get it sorted Hug it must be so frustrating, Ive been massaging everyday and hope my boob softens and starts to look more natural. We all just want our boobs to look as perfect as possible dont we? but I personally think CC is more common than the surgeons tell us.

x x x x x x

It is really frustrating as my surgeons just seems to be fobbing me off, but I have an appointment next Tuesday, and I aint going to leave until he says he will sort is, as Its really upsetting me :pale:
Your absolutely right, we all jusrt want our Flash to look normal at least, with no pain
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xx_fina_xx 25th March 2009, 7:22 pm

moonmar wrote:Fina and Nicky, I hope you sort your problems out soon, you have to be firm with the surgeons/company because of course they don't like doing anything for free even though it's int their aftercare policy, but if it comes to that and you need a re-op, they are obliged to do it for you.

Thanks Nicky, I think I'll wait til I see my surgeon next xxxx

Thanks babe, hopefully I will be able to get it sorted.. Will keep you posted as to how I get on with surgeon.. I am going to be firm when I go.. I think its because I go by myself to see my surgeon, and i let him fob me off.. Not this time though.. I cant deal with this pain in my Flash for much longer
xx_fina_xx
xx_fina_xx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky19781 26th March 2009, 11:22 am

Good luck for next Tuesday Fina, let us know how you get on..

(gentle) hugs x x x
Nicky19781
Nicky19781
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 26th March 2009, 2:59 pm

Nicky19781 wrote:Good luck for next Tuesday Fina, let us know how you get on..

(gentle) hugs x x x

Thinking of you both!!! Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down