Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is it safe to go on a plane after boobie job?

+5
xaxa
misf1
welshvicci123
Sara_Crooks
dawnmids
9 posters

Go down

When is it safe to go on a plane after boobie job? Empty When is it safe to go on a plane after boobie job?

Post by dawnmids 28th September 2011, 8:30 am

thinking about going on holiday in the half term, but dont know if i am allowed to fly or will my implants burst lol i have no idea? need to find out before i book and buy a new bigger bikini ;) x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

When is it safe to go on a plane after boobie job? Empty Re: When is it safe to go on a plane after boobie job?

Post by Sara_Crooks 28th September 2011, 8:34 am

Hey dawnmids, good questions! I have my surgery booked for end of October and am flying to Scotland like a month later... hoping that its going to be fine for me to fly as well!!
Sara_Crooks
Sara_Crooks
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 193

Back to top Go down

When is it safe to go on a plane after boobie job? Empty Re: When is it safe to go on a plane after boobie job?

Post by welshvicci123 28th September 2011, 8:35 am

Ask your ps hun, as some may suggest earlier than others, i dont think its a huge issue, as some poeple get there ba's done abroad then fly back.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 28th September 2011, 8:36 am

oh yes i didnt think about the people who go abroad, i have emailed Renato hope he replies soon as wana shoppppp :)
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th September 2011, 11:49 am

It's about 6 weeks long haul. 2 weeks short flights. But many people have ba's and fly back a couple of days later.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 28th September 2011, 12:24 pm

Hi dawnmids and sara_crooks. I have always been told that I can fly back after 10 days (irrespective of the implant type/ position). The only reason why they keep you for 10 days (ideallly 2 weeks) is for the post-op check-ups.
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 28th September 2011, 12:27 pm

Why do you have to wait to fly? Is it because of the pressure or because they want you to be close in case of an emergency?

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 28th September 2011, 12:39 pm

Close in case you suffer a complication. Transform didn't want me to leave the country in case of complications for 6 weeks.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 28th September 2011, 12:54 pm

Oh thx misf! I'm not planning on travelling until Christmas, but only to Florida, so hopefully I'll be totally healed by then!!

xxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by xaxa 28th September 2011, 1:37 pm

Until Christmas you will be fine to travel Ali When is it safe to go on a plane after boobie job? 184153
xaxa
xaxa
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1254

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmiller8267 28th September 2011, 9:41 pm

I was reading on some PS websites that you may hear some gurgling noises from your implants due to the changes in air pressure when you fly. I asked a friend who has implants and travels all the time and she said that she has not heard any noises. lol
rlmiller8267
rlmiller8267
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 28th September 2011, 10:00 pm

I agree with misf1 I flew at 6 weeks and there were No problems :) they do show up in the Xray machine LOL so no hiding that LOL buy your new suit and have a great holiday:)
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by Lookoutgirl 28th September 2011, 10:03 pm

The cabins are pressurized so there are no problems as other have said its just for your safety and if you should have problems they want to make sure you dont fly right after surgery... give your body a chance to get some what back to normal before GA.
Lookoutgirl
Lookoutgirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 420

Back to top Go down

Post by ab1982 29th September 2011, 6:11 am

I went on a 4hour flight at 16days and my PS said this was fine. Din't have any probs at all! :)

xx
ab1982
ab1982
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down