Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dual plane??

5 posters

Go down

Dual plane?? Empty Dual plane??

Post by freya 4th December 2009, 9:07 am

Have any of you girlies had the dual plane technique?
I had this, its what my surgeon recommneded and wondered if anyone else was familiar with it?
I had never heard of it until then.xx
freya
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Dual plane?? Empty Re: Dual plane??

Post by annefinackapan 4th December 2009, 9:24 am

With unders they are either placed fully under the pectoral muscle or partially. I think dual plane is another term used for partial unders which is what most girls seem to have when having 'unders'.

xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryCheesecake 4th December 2009, 9:28 am

Yep as far as I understand, annefinackapan is right, dual plane is the same thing as 'partial unders'. I had that same placement because I had an anchor lift and with that technique there is more support of the implant by the pectoral muscle.

XX
CherryCheesecake
CherryCheesecake
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by freya 4th December 2009, 9:35 am

I had a feeling thats what is was,
I do vagely remember my ps saying that but everytime I saw him I was so excited I never really took in what he said!
Thank you xx
freya
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 4th December 2009, 9:36 am

Hee hee know exactly what you mean. You really don't take anything in they tell you do you, as you are just thinking yay boobs!!!!! Def partial unders - I had these! xx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by freya 4th December 2009, 9:46 am

Not very responsible I know but I would just see his lips moving and not hear what he was saying...
while at the same time thinking just tell me when Im getting booked in!! Dual plane?? 727935
How long until you actually felt comfortable?
Like when was the truck removed from your chest and you can do your everyday stuff without thinking!
freya
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 4th December 2009, 11:11 am

Dual plane?? 557141 Dual plane?? 557141
I really, honestly didn't find it that bad and my PS had to really work on my leftie as it was an awkward one - so that was my most sore!

I did nothing really, at all, for the first week/10 days. Hubbie had week off but through lack of work more than anything!

I travelled to London (train and tube) a week PO for a check up and removal of stitches etc and felt fine, not tired, not groggy no pain at all, although at this point they felt reeeeaaalllly heavy and like they needed a hammock for support so started wearing a support bra (I had to be braless for first week - PS instructions).

I found the sleeping the toughest part of my BA, as I lie on my side normally to sleep and you can't. You are advised to sleep upright, as much as you can and this was tough!! Most mornings I woke almost flat on the bed Dual plane?? 557141 .

Good luck, u will be fine and ur in safe hands xxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 4th December 2009, 11:14 am

freya wrote:Not very responsible I know but I would just see his lips moving and not hear what he was saying...
while at the same time thinking just tell me when Im getting booked in!! Dual plane?? 727935
How long until you actually felt comfortable?
Like when was the truck removed from your chest and you can do your everyday stuff without thinking!

Oh god I'm soooo dumb Dual plane?? 557141 U've had your BA - I read your details wrong, I thought it was 24th Jan hee hee. Sorry hun xxxxxxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by helenascania 4th December 2009, 11:25 am

Yep im having partial unders or dual plaine techinque next saturday x
helenascania
helenascania
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by freya 4th December 2009, 11:32 am

Oh Tonis you are as bad as me!! put it down to the painkillers!
Good luck Helena with yours!xx
freya
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 4th December 2009, 5:04 pm

helenascania wrote:Yep im having partial unders or dual plaine techinque next saturday x

Good luck for next Sat Helena - they'll look fab! xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryCheesecake 5th December 2009, 4:28 pm

Erm, regarding the whole truck on the chest feeling (ha ha I know that feeling all too well!) I think it really alleviates after about 4/5 weeks PO.

Its actually weird because sitting here and thinking about it now, I don't know what point it was that it actually stopped feeling heavy like an elephant had trampled on my chest, but it definitely does pass in time. When I was 2 weeks PO I was still feeling breathless walking around even just down to the shops and I just thought it would NEVER subside. Its like I had these new rocks on my chest and was totally aware that they were there all the time and when I lay on my back it felt suffocating. I started getting a bit frustrated not being able to just do the most normal of things like housework without hurting myself for ages.

And now that you have asked that question its suddenly occured to me that I HAVE finally reached the point where I'm not noticing they're like just 'there' anymore and they feel like they are naturally part of my own body. I honestly thought in the first weeks that no matter what, I would always feel like I blatantly have some kind of foreign things inside me, but now its really weird how you can have implants in you yet not feel them in yourself or feel with your hands when you touch them! :-)

My muscles took a bit longer to stop aching completely. I would say it honestly did take 6 weeks to subside, if not a little more. Like they had stopped hurting after 6 weeks but if I was say, sat on the floor watching TV or doing something and then went to get up, forgot, and used my hands to push myself up off the floor I would suddenly be aware of the muscle ache again as I supported my weight getting up, if you know what I mean?

But obviously everyone's experiences are different and some people feel more pain/take longer to heal than others. I had no painkillers whatsoever during the whole process, just Nurofen on day 1 and 2 really. I hadn't even realised that you were supposed to have any as I was never even offered any. :-( And, during weeks 2-3 I found it hard coz I suddenly had agonising shoots of stabbing pain in the chest followed by a more rolling, crampy pain in the actual boobs where the implants were literally shifting and dropping into their positions. Aaaaaarrrgh! It was like period pain stab in the boobs! Lol! (Sorry dunno how else to put it!)

I am now 9 weeks PO and can say now that it feels day to day as if I had never had anything done. Only one thing....If other half gets a bit too over-enthusiastic during snuggle time sometimes I'm still a bit like "Owwww!" if I get grabbed a bit hard or find myself a bit 'trapped', slightly like my newbies might 'pop' under pressure or something if weight is not being supported appropriately during the deed! Lol sorry, didn't really quite know how to put that across! :-) Even cuddles were painful to start with and I have to admit it was really frustrating not being able to just lie on your side comfortably or get proper squeezums for ages.

Hope that sharing some of the things I went through might help put your mind at ease about things that you may come up against in the following weeks. I remember when it was my turn I had to write a post on here asking if it was meant to hurt so much as I didn't have a clue what to expect- and it was only then that everyone was like 'Er, what meds are you taking?' and I was like 'Huh?....meds? what meds?' lol! So feel free to always ask, there's loads of great advice and shared stories on here. Good luck with your recovery!

X X X
CherryCheesecake
CherryCheesecake
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by freya 5th December 2009, 5:27 pm

Cherry cheesecake that was great!
Exactly how I am, and definately the part where you push yourself up, that is agony!
All what you said was really interesting and exactly what I wanted to know.
A few weeks for a lot of gain is nothing! I can do it!
Just everything tales 20times slower than normal.
Thank you for all your great infoxxxx
freya
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down