Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What could you do at this stage

+2
meme
Josey
6 posters

Go down

What could you do at this stage Empty What could you do at this stage

Post by Josey 8th September 2011, 12:39 pm

Ok po ladies here we go i am on day17 now and i'm not really doing alot, mainly out of fear that i may damage my new twinnies Shocked lets face it we pay alot for them so we want to ensure they turn out and heal aswell as they can right?

So what where you ladies doing with your new boobies in your early weeks after your BA.

I'm just doing light housework, no heavy stuff just washing etc and tidying up around the place.

Should i be doing more? I have only driven once and i didn't like it as i had to feed the steering wheel because it was uncomfortable to cross my hands What could you do at this stage 856466

So should i be trying to do more? what do you guys think?

Josey What could you do at this stage 321562
Josey
Josey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

What could you do at this stage Empty Re: What could you do at this stage

Post by meme 8th September 2011, 12:47 pm

hi hun. im now 10 post op and im pretty much doing everything i was before. the only thing i cant do is hoover as its too heavy. i have to drive as the school run is a must obviously. i have a few ppl that could of helped me and do when they can but they have their own lives and work commitments.

i was back at work 2day just for half days this week, and i managed but am really tired now so will prob chill after sorted tea.

dont want that to sound like im a marter or something but for me i just have to get on with it, i get twinges and the uncomfy feeling still and i would never jeopardise anything but i feel ok to do these thing, so i do.

do whatever u feel comfortable with josey, u will find ur feet and confidence when u are ready xxx

meme
meme
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by BKOZ 8th September 2011, 12:58 pm

Hey honey, if you can afford to take time - take as much as you need! I am going to drive to my checkup on Monday, that will be 11 days post op. I will return to work Tuesday, so 12 days post op, but I just sit in my office talking on the phone all day and typing so it's nothing strenuous.

Just do little things, you will suprise yourself at what you can do.

Every body is different, some people get back to work like meme, others take a little longer, I haven't done anything I've just sat on a balcony at the beach house eating junk food all week!!!! The housework has been done for me so I have cooked the odd meal here and there and showered myself, went to the shops a couple of times, and then basically sat around doing nothing... it's nice to take a break from the hustle and bustle though, think of it as forced vacation!

Take your time, try little things, if it doesn't hurt, chances are it's ok to do it

much love!

xx
BKOZ
BKOZ
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 8th September 2011, 2:08 pm

Hey Josey,

I'm a bit of an oddball - by day 4 I was driving, showering myself, cooking, and back to work. (NO heavy lifting or reaching though). I just took everything super slow. I had 375 unders, and was expecting a problem - but like Meme said, I just had to do it because I am out of sick time for the rest of this year.

I'm now happy I didn't waste any days off, as I didn't need them - my alternative was to put the op off until January, but I only get 3.5 weeks vacation, and I would have been mad if I took a whole week! By day 7 I was stir crazy and had to drive around and visit all my friends!

But everyone is different, and like BKOZ says, if you have the time, take it - think of it as a forced vacation. Whatever you do though, following PS advice, make sure to take walks (at least around your house) to discourage blod clots in the legs.

Happy healing!

xxxx

ali
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by lou231179 8th September 2011, 4:23 pm

I was ok straight away, shower after 24 hours (as I had surgical glue so no stitches or dressings),went shopping the morning after, out to lunch the following day then on my own with my kids the day after that. I was careful and following the instructions I was given regarding the housework and lifting - I was told no lifting anything over 5 lbs, no hoovering or no ironing for 3-4 weeks. I haven't exercised either as was told 4-6 weeks for that so I am leaving it till 6 weeks to be on hte safe side.

I have realised from this forum that everyone is very different so don't compare to others - your body will tell you what is ok or not!
lou231179
lou231179
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 173

Back to top Go down

Post by Natty29 8th September 2011, 4:27 pm

Hey hunni take your time with getting back to your normal routine.
It took me weeks to do housework again,my hubby took two weeks off work to help me and I was petrified wen he went back to work.I felt like I cudnt do anything,I was so scared ov damaging my new boobies.
Even now 11weeks on I can still pull the I can't do it cus my boobs hurt card!!haha.
When you feel u r ready u will know don't rush babe xx
Natty29
Natty29
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1301

Back to top Go down

Post by Josey 8th September 2011, 7:27 pm

Thanks ladies for all your posts What could you do at this stage 321562

I am doing most stuff and i walk my son to school everyday, i suppose it's mind over matter for me mostly.

I knew i shouldn't have you tubed it before having it done !! lol

josey xx
Josey
Josey
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down