Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's amazing what can change in four hours!

+10
dawnmids
nikitaw86
rlmiller8267
jen86
kay
welshvicci123
sugarplum_sassie
kiwigirl
*Sally*
luciburgess
14 posters

Go down

It's amazing what can change in four hours! Empty It's amazing what can change in four hours!

Post by luciburgess 29th August 2011, 8:15 am

I woke up at 5am with a strange ache and itch in my right boob, if you read my post from late last night you'll see I was worried it could have either ruptured or become slightly infected so this new sensation was frightening! I made myself go back to sleep and told myself I'd ring the hospital in the morning..

I wake up at 9am and righty has finally fluffed!! The strange feeling was obviously my body changing, so strange! Finally both breasts noe look symmetrical and the same size :D :D

Dressings come off in 24 hours (can't wait!) And then my pics will be availiable! :) (they're available now only you can't get a good idea what with the bandages!

Yaaaaay I have a normal chest again!
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 100

http://lickmyvogue.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

It's amazing what can change in four hours! Empty Re: It's amazing what can change in four hours!

Post by *Sally* 29th August 2011, 8:19 am

That's good news hun. Bet u can't wait for te big reveal x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

It's amazing what can change in four hours! Empty Re: It's amazing what can change in four hours!

Post by luciburgess 29th August 2011, 8:21 am

I am so looking forward to seeing them totally bare :) and losing this bloody itch I've had for the last eight days from the stitches! x
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwigirl 29th August 2011, 8:26 am

Congratulations hun!! Glad to hear your progressing so well already!! xx
kiwigirl
kiwigirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 899

Back to top Go down

Post by sugarplum_sassie 29th August 2011, 8:46 am

Great news hun,so pleased your happy with your new boobs, I hope mine look that good so soon after, can't wait to see your pics.
sugarplum_sassie
sugarplum_sassie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 451

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 29th August 2011, 8:47 am

Aww Congrats on ur new boobies, glad to hear your happy with the results.

x x
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 29th August 2011, 9:09 am

Stars

Really pleased for you hun xx They look fab in your avvy xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 29th August 2011, 9:22 am

Ha thats amazing!! congrats! i stil havent fluffed at 4 months :( i hope i do..even tho im an ff/g i wouldnt mind a bit more boob!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by rlmiller8267 29th August 2011, 10:53 am

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you.
rlmiller8267
rlmiller8267
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

Post by nikitaw86 29th August 2011, 11:22 am

congrats hun i see you had mr meleagros i'm having him 2 and looking at ur boobies am thinking i'll be very happy :) x
nikitaw86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1685

Back to top Go down

Post by dawnmids 29th August 2011, 11:46 am

do they fluff that early then? how do you know when it happens so i can look out for it over the next couple months? x
dawnmids
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 581

https://www.facebook.com/Dawn.T.Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by luciburgess 29th August 2011, 12:26 pm

Mine fluffed in a week :) they drop and soften and are a bit more jiggly like natural boobs haha :) and they grew a little bit too x
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by lolly 29th August 2011, 12:45 pm

Wow fluffing at 8 days wish that was me I'm over 3 weeks and still mo sign of fluffing congrats x
lolly
lolly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 563

Back to top Go down

Post by loopylou 29th August 2011, 1:25 pm

Congrats Luci,
You look amazing!
loopylou
loopylou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 384

Back to top Go down

Post by techygirly 29th August 2011, 2:43 pm

That's excellent news hun!!! I bet you are so chuffed. I have to say you look amazing in your pic, you certainly don't look like only 8 days Post Op!! xx
techygirly
techygirly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by luciburgess 29th August 2011, 4:38 pm

Thank you ladies :D yeah the doctor said the morning after my op how fast I'd already healed.. I had no swelling what-so-ever and they dropped in a few days! I think it may be because of my age/health? Not sure! Very glad as my big 6 week reveal is my birthday so I wanted them to be perfect by then :D
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by luciburgess 29th August 2011, 4:41 pm

The only thing left for them to do is for the scabbing to fade around the scar and to come together in the middle and they are still slightly set apart! They come together with a good push haha but hopefully will be a bit more malleable in a few days!
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chloerose7 29th August 2011, 7:44 pm

Awww Luci there looking sooo good. Congratulations.
How was your overall experience?
Im seeing Dr. Meleagros this saturday :D and want to go to a big DD. What clinic did you go? Yours are looking so lovely, so happy for you...
dont suppose you have any other pictures I can see...just yours look like what I kind want to go after and Ive been told to try and get some pics..did you take any along with you to Dr M?
xx
chloerose7
chloerose7
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 313

https://twitter.com/ChloeRoseHutton

Back to top Go down

Post by luciburgess 29th August 2011, 7:58 pm

My overall was brill :) my BA day story experience you can read here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :) Mr M is my new hero!! I'm at the Romsey clinic, if when you see him you ask if he remembers me from the 21st (he will know me as Lucinda) and say you'll want a similar result! :) he will probs be able to get a better idea that way. I didn't have to take any photos with me, I just described. I have no pictures at the moment but my dressings are coming off tomorrow so from tomorrow ill have some pics to send you? You could take them to Dr M and show him how you want to end up if you like :) pm me your email and ill send you them tomorrow hun. I was 30aa/a starting and had 410cc overs and my implants were the 100% full CUI ones! :) I'm now measuring a large DD! :D xx
luciburgess
luciburgess
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down