Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what would you compare the pain to with unders?

+6
energy
BlondeBarbie
mrs o
Miss Ellie
shiningmoonbeam
xxsarahxx
10 posters

Go down

what would you compare the pain to with unders? Empty what would you compare the pain to with unders?

Post by xxsarahxx 27th April 2009, 8:39 am

hi everyone,
I'm really starting to panic as everything I read ect is saying that unders are really painful and to expect bad pain arrrgghh!!!

Im due to have unders so im trying to prepare myself (well as much as I can!!) so just wondered for those that have unders is there anything you could compare the pain of unders to?

Thanks everyone

sarah x
xxsarahxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

what would you compare the pain to with unders? Empty Re: what would you compare the pain to with unders?

Post by shiningmoonbeam 27th April 2009, 8:46 am

Hi hun, I am 3 days post-op and can honestly say I'm in no pain at all. I ache and feel a little stiff and tired but that's it. Took my last dose of painkillers yesterday morning so am able to manage without them, it's no where near as bad as I expected. First couple of days was quite sore but managed this with pain relief. xx
shiningmoonbeam
shiningmoonbeam
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

what would you compare the pain to with unders? Empty thanks

Post by xxsarahxx 27th April 2009, 8:51 am

thanks hun, i'm just fretting about everything at min - bet you can remember the feeling before you had yours lol!!

I'm due to have an uplift aswell so I suppose thats a bit more worrying.

Glad to hear your recovering nicely - hope all is going well with you and yours!!#

xxxx
xxsarahxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

what would you compare the pain to with unders? Empty Re: what would you compare the pain to with unders?

Post by Miss Ellie 27th April 2009, 8:53 am

Awww, everyone is different hun. I had partial unders (which I was told by my PS are just as painful as unders, gee, thanks). I took my pain meds as directed and felt no pain at all for the first few days. I've not got a high pain threshold at all, screamed like a banshee during childbirth. Wimp :oops:

All I felt was just a heavy achy feeling in the middle of my chest and the inability to breathe out more than 2mm as my surgial bra was worse than a boa constrictor.

I guess some people just get lucky, you may be one of them eh?

All I can suggest is don't panic, if you're in pain take all the pain medication you are offered & try to relax!! If you stiffen up in fright the pain feel worse than it actually is.

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by mrs o 27th April 2009, 9:33 am

Honestly I found the whole experience fine. It felt like i had really overdone it at the gym. A few people on here have said that i have been really lucky and have maybe been doing too much too soon, but i found that keeping moving stopped me from seizing up. My friend had her overs the same day as me and spent a week in bed being waited on hand and foot by her mum and is still complaining she is in pain, but although I completely agree you shouldn't overdo it you should just keep up your pain meds while you need them and try to keep mobile. Don't worry too much I am sure you will be fine xx
mrs o
mrs o
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 27th April 2009, 11:22 am

I was expecting to feel in a lot pain as id read about it in mags but i wasnt. Just felt a bit tight, like a pulled muscle. It was fine x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by energy 27th April 2009, 6:26 pm

Hi
Can't help on the unders bit but I have just got back from Abbey Pines today having had uplift and overs and I am not in pain at all. Had it done yesterday and the only thing that was uncomfortable was a compression band they put around to hold them in place - once that was removed I felt fine.

The staff are just lovely - I have had a really positive experience and my surgeon has done a great job. You'll be fine.
Ex
energy
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 27th April 2009, 6:28 pm

shiningmoonbeam wrote:Hi hun, I am 3 days post-op and can honestly say I'm in no pain at all. I ache and feel a little stiff and tired but that's it. Took my last dose of painkillers yesterday morning so am able to manage without them, it's no where near as bad as I expected. First couple of days was quite sore but managed this with pain relief. xx
Ditto!
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MsTeews 27th April 2009, 9:46 pm

I wouldn't say they are painful, to me it felt like someone had hugged me a bit too tightly :).

The most uncomfortable thing for me was the compression bandage which made my back ache badly and that came off after 48 hours. Afterwards your mobility is limited for a few days (figuring out how to get off the sofa, bed etc is tricky) and sneezing or coughing feels scary at the time.
MsTeews
MsTeews
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 731

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 27th April 2009, 10:31 pm

nads wrote:
shiningmoonbeam wrote:Hi hun, I am 3 days post-op and can honestly say I'm in no pain at all. I ache and feel a little stiff and tired but that's it. Took my last dose of painkillers yesterday morning so am able to manage without them, it's no where near as bad as I expected. First couple of days was quite sore but managed this with pain relief. xx
Ditto!

Yep Ditto!!! Kinda like you have a bad bout of bronchitis Soo worth it.xx Flash

Whats a bit of stiffness......compared to new boobies Hysterical
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 28th April 2009, 12:27 am

I had unders and yes there was a bit of pain for the first 48hours but it wasn't unbearable, just uncomfortable...By day 3 I had pretty much stopped taking any painkillers at all and it was more of a dull ache. So long as I didn't use my arms too much I felt fine as accidently overstretching my arms or trying to pick up even things like a full kettle that you think are light would cause me a bit of a painful 'twinge' so I just avoid doing much. Definately by day 6/7 felt quite back to normal & apart from venturing to the gym I can do pretty much any day to day normal stuff now without a problem & 100% pain free. You will be fine, don't panic :)
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down