Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift Healing Process Pics Wanted if Poss

3 posters

Go down

Uplift Healing Process Pics Wanted if Poss Empty Uplift Healing Process Pics Wanted if Poss

Post by miss flump 19th July 2011, 6:54 pm

Hiya

I'm booked in for a BA with uplift and tummy tuck in August and am interested to know what my uplift will look like as it's healing.

Most of the pics I have seen on the web are when the scar tissue has formed several months down the line.

Does anyone know where I can view some photos of the 'scabby stage' or would anyone be prepared to share some? I'm sure the incisions must scab up, but I'm just interested to see how severe it looks.

A friend told me that her friend got the 'what the hell have I done to myself' after looking at her uplift and I just want to be as prepared as I can be beforehand.

Thanks,

Miss Flump x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Uplift Healing Process Pics Wanted if Poss Empty Re: Uplift Healing Process Pics Wanted if Poss

Post by bollydolly 20th July 2011, 7:07 am

Hi Miss Flump

I have been rubbish with photos - didn't take any before or after op apart from what my PS has which I will get at some point. My incisions are still taped up 12 days post op but I haven't gone through a scabby stage, not sure if that is normal.

I had the 'OMG' moment at 7 day check when the nurse let me have a look before she applied dressings. But both her and my PS were delighted with how they were healing so I accepted that was normal. I am a little scared of how they will heal over the next few months but I will follow their advice and keep everything crossed. Feeling great now so all is good !

Your pic looks amazing by the way ! Let me know how tummy tuck goes, might consider it !
bollydolly
bollydolly
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Uplift Healing Process Pics Wanted if Poss Empty Re: Uplift Healing Process Pics Wanted if Poss

Post by sarahdawn31 20th July 2011, 7:21 am

Hi missflump, I had a lollilift and I never had a "what have I done" moment, I think because I expected the worst I was pleasantly surprised by how well it all went. For me too, the scaring was much better through the whole process than I hoped so I was thrilled, and I was so incredibly happy with the new shape of my boobs that I didn't care about the scars. I was also amazed at how fast they healed up. I had this special surgical tape along my scars and so I didn't see them til 10 days post op when it came off and at that point the scars were almost all sealed up.
I am very happy with my lift and so glad I had it!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by miss flump 20th July 2011, 10:58 am

Bollydolly - thanks for your reply. Glad to hear that everything is going as it should. Make sure you post an update once you're free of dressings etc. I'd be really interested to hear how you're been getting on.

As for the pic, I wish I could say it was me. My boobs aren't pleasant to look at at all right now!! You can thank Google images for that picture. LOL. If they look anything like that afterwards, I will be over the moon!!

SarahDawn - thank you sooooo much for letting me see your pictures. They're exactly what I have been looking for all over the internet, but had been unable to find.

I can't believe how well you healed in such a short space of time. I really feel so much better prepared for what's to come since seeing your pics and know that the benefits will far outweigh any pre-op concerns that I've had or may still get.

I really appreciate it. You're a star!!

Big thanks,

Miss Flump x x x
miss flump
miss flump
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 20th July 2011, 11:08 am

No worries Hun, happy to help. X
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down