Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible re-op and stretch marks

2 posters

Go down

Possible re-op and stretch marks Empty Possible re-op and stretch marks

Post by blondeandblue 17th July 2011, 4:31 pm

hiya,
im 2 and a half months post op now. I had unders and ive noticed when im unscrewing bottles or pulling things or basically using my muscles my implants move :S its not major movement but im just wondering if its normal with unders. also one is higher than the other. the implants are level but my skin on one side has dropped more than the other and my surgeon commented that my scars were still quite high because the implants had dropped but my natural breast hadnt. this has made my nipples quite high up so theyre about 2/3 of the way up the breast rather than being in the middle. has anyone else had this? he said it might sort itself out and just take a bit longer because my skin is very taught and doesnt stretch as much as it would if i were older. also i have loads of stretch marks now and im using vitamin E cream on them and the scars. the scars are fading but not the stretch marks. bio oil makes me spotty so should i just stick with vitamin E or is there something else?
also they dont join up in the middle so i have boobs but no cleavage so in low cut tops i look flat from the front. would this make a difference if i had overs so theyd have more movement? theyre still quite firm and dont move much at all.
i had a consult 2 weeks ago and didnt want to mention stuff in case it was nothing and i was just panicking. my surgeon seemed happy though. i think from a medical point of view theyre fine, its just how they look and i think im just paranoid that they dont meet in the middle. would a bigger implant fix it? i think theyd just look wonky then because my nipples wouldnt be central :/

its probably nothing but im just panicking. i can put pics up if that helps anyone with advice? x
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 138

Back to top Go down

Possible re-op and stretch marks Empty Re: Possible re-op and stretch marks

Post by misf1 17th July 2011, 4:48 pm

Yes the muscles moving when you have unders can happen, it's muscle flex distortion, and it depends on how bad it is as to whether you feel you can live with it.
You are still very early in your recovery so there is plenty of time for changes. But you must make your surgeon aware of everythng you are worried or not happy about.
They will be quite firm, but as they soften this should help you achieve cleavage.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 17th July 2011, 4:53 pm

thats great thank you! how much do they usually soften with unders? theyre still quite firm. you can push them and they feel quite soft to the touch but its moving them like pushing them up or together which is hard right now. will they ever be like natural boobs? :S x
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 17th July 2011, 5:00 pm

I dont really know hun, my overs took a while to be fully soft, but I would think unders would be as soft. They will probably never feel like the real thing, they will always be a little firmer than the real thing. Mine wouldn't push together for at least a few months. I'd have to buy a push up bra in a size or two too small to get them together. I found the la senza double gel bra in a 32DD (I was a 32F at the time) was the best for getting a cleavage. Now I can pretty much wear anything. But that didn't happen till about 6 months post op.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by blondeandblue 17th July 2011, 5:05 pm

phew! thats great. i had one of those la senza ones on yesterday when i went out. i thought it was just me being too wide. i had 450s and before the op when the surgeon put them against me and when he drew on me they joined up i just didnt know why they were so far apart now :( thank you!! xx
blondeandblue
blondeandblue
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down