Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having ba + uplift should i wait til babys older?

3 posters

Go down

Having ba + uplift should i wait til babys older? Empty Having ba + uplift should i wait til babys older?

Post by sarahw23 11th July 2011, 4:04 pm

Hi everyone :)

My daughter is nearly 9 months old im just wondering did anyone else have a BA and uplift when they had a young baby? Im worried about how long the recovery time is and being able to look after/ pick her up properly. My partner can only take a week off work is that long enough for me to recover and do my mummy duties again?? Im thinking about waiting to have the op untill end of Jan 2012 so she is walking (she will be 15 months then). Anyones experiences or help would be much appreciated

thank you
sarah x
sarahw23
sarahw23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Having ba + uplift should i wait til babys older? Empty Re: Having ba + uplift should i wait til babys older?

Post by singingbabe_123 11th July 2011, 4:17 pm

Hey, I'm not a mother so I'm not in exactly the same boat as you, but I can try to help you out from my perspective?
I have had an Uplift and augmentation, and I am 11days post op now...I was meant to be starting back to work on thursday, but I am going to have to take another week off because there is no chance for me to do my job being in the pain that i'm in (I work on the checkouts, so stretching and pulling things, and at the moment thats not something I'm able to do) I've been judging it by everyday chores...So I can bend down, lift things if it's straight up with my both arms, but I need to lift from my knees, but I find it impossible to pull something towards me and from the sides. So for instance I can pick up something from the floor, but for the life of me, I can't shut my window or open the oven door! You might be ok with a baby because you will be lifting her upwards rather than towards you or from the side....If you have help around you then you will be fine I think? Like I said, I'm not quite sure how it would work with a child, but I hope this helped you! Although everyone does recover at different speeds and you might feel better than me at one week post op? xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Having ba + uplift should i wait til babys older? Empty Re: Having ba + uplift should i wait til babys older?

Post by sarahdawn31 11th July 2011, 9:20 pm

I had a lift and implants when my kids were 18 mo and 4. Although I found the recovery way easier than I had expected I still had help with the kids for 2 weeks and I did need the help. After the two weeks help I just did things slowly and carefully and I had to leave some things like the vacuuming.
Is there anynway you could get a bit more help... It'd the things like lifting the bibs from the cot, the high chair and bathing that are difficult and you don't want to damage the new boobs.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down