Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Long Term issues with having bigger implants

+2
misf1
Shelsuit
6 posters

Go down

Long Term issues with having bigger implants Empty Long Term issues with having bigger implants

Post by Shelsuit 24th June 2011, 5:48 pm

As im drawing closer to my BA im thinking about what my PS said about size choice.

He said if i went with 460 i would have more possibilities of problems after about a year !! but if i went with 410 i would have them for years problem free .... I want the bigger implant but he mentioned about rippling, capsule issues ... is he trying to scare me off the faker look ? Do you think he is just trying to prepare me or is this a massive problem ?

I just want abit of advice from you girls with larger implants ....

Has anyone had this problem?

Did your surgeon say the same ?
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Long Term issues with having bigger implants Empty Re: Long Term issues with having bigger implants

Post by misf1 25th June 2011, 5:46 pm

I had 410cc and it was as big as my surgeon was willing to go, he said I could end up with complications if I went any bigger. I was happy with 410. I have no rippling, no stretchmarks and had a really good recovery. Obviously it's up to you what size you choose, but if I were you I would listen to your surgeon.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Long Term issues with having bigger implants Empty Re: Long Term issues with having bigger implants

Post by *Sally* 25th June 2011, 6:01 pm

I had 445cc two years ago and have had no long term problems. I am however really conscious of them sagging so wear a bra all the time. Still wear a sports bra to bed and rarely feel comfortable going out bra less. X
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 25th June 2011, 9:57 pm

Hi, I had 380cc and it was the biggest size my surgeon was happy to go. I did ask about having a 410cc implant and was also told I may end up with rippling and stretched skin and the implant may be visable. I'm so happy I listened to my surgeon as I couldn't be happier with the result x
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 25th June 2011, 10:04 pm

hey, i was similar to you, i had 460cc and was a 34c pre op. I was told if i had bigger then this they could look fake. Really u should trust your surgeon, but why dont you get another consultation with a different surgeon n get another opinion? xx
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 26th June 2011, 2:28 pm

Thanks all for replying,

He suggested i get 410 but said i could have 460 if i wish, i just want to avoid the problems, and i guess i want to go out without a bra so the smaller ones would obviosuly be easier to do that with ... ill speak to my ps on the morning and see his verdict and go with what ever he says i guess... Thanks alot girls ,

XxxxxxXxxxxxxX
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelsuit 26th June 2011, 2:31 pm

my choice is between ... 460cc Mod Profile Unders
OR .... 410 Mod profile Overs ....
Shelsuit
Shelsuit
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yettiricey 26th June 2011, 7:49 pm

I like it when a surgeon is honest!!!! This is a good thing, I feel there are some out there that will just do "whatever" to get the sale, but then won't assist in picking up the peices when it goes wrong!

Listen to your surgeon he knows what he is talking about and he obviously wants to give you a good look which will last x
yettiricey
yettiricey
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down