Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosmetic Tattoing anyone??

3 posters

Go down

Cosmetic Tattoing anyone?? Empty Cosmetic Tattoing anyone??

Post by Trisha 23rd June 2011, 1:46 pm

Ok so I am eight days post op, I look the shape, I love the fact that my surgeon was skilled enough to rid me of my tubular shape, but I do not love how scarred my nipples are going to be. Of course, in a couple of weeks when my wounds are completely healed I will be on a strict bio oil regime, but at the end of the day my nipples were cut off and moved up(nipple lift) I am going to have a degree of scaring. So after much research I'm going to have some clever cosmetic nipple tattoing to finish my boobs. Just wondering if anyone has any experience of this. xxx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Cosmetic Tattoing anyone?? Empty Re: Cosmetic Tattoing anyone??

Post by kay 23rd June 2011, 6:01 pm

No experience of it but have looked into it due to the awful scarring that I have been left with, courtesy of my not so great surgeon.... nope

I would be really interested in seeing your results and following your journey hun xx have you been for a consult yet and got some prices?? xx

Keep me posted xx I would really like to see how you get on xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 23rd June 2011, 6:16 pm

I have looked into it, I was warned of the scaring I will be left with, from my nipple lift. Its going to cost about 500 per nipple, however I have to wait for 1 year untill he scarring goes down. Have u got pictures, Im very interestd to see a healed scar. I have looked around the tattoing looks fantastic, and apparently its much easier to get results the paler the skin, which is about the only time I have ever been thankful for being so pasty.xxx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 23rd June 2011, 6:28 pm

I was also warned about scarring however not how terrible and messy my PS's work was going to be :(

I have lots of info on it but never been for a consult due to having a reop to correct the problems I have but the same PS has failed to correct the problem therefore I am facing further surgery and I know they won't touch you until you are 1year PO xx

I feel disfigured and deformed Hun and my scars are atrocious so am too embarrassed to share them now x x sorry nope
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 23rd June 2011, 7:17 pm

aw I bet there not that bad, I think you should have a look at mine to make yourself a bit better :) Ill pm u my deets. Who was your surgeon? Are you persuing damages,?? xxx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 30th June 2011, 10:48 am

No, they really ARE that bad, there is no way I would go through major surgery and recovery three times for the sheer hell of it.

My surgeon was Mr Khan via Transform........would definitely NOT recommend him for uplift.

I have bottomed out both sides. The scarring is a side issue.

Not pursuing damages, but AM pursuing having the job done correctly in the first place.

Don't know if you sent them but you're details never arrived x
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 5th July 2011, 7:59 pm

what exactly is bottoming out kay? is it like db??? x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 8th July 2011, 8:02 pm

Hey Jen xx

Google images of double bubble hun, that will give you an idea of what it looks like xx

Caused by either;
large implants over time that cause the skin and tissue to stretch and sag OR if soon after surgery, due to over dissection of the pocket that the implant sits in by the surgeon xx

NOT a good look xx

nope
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down