Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which cosmetic surgery to use????

+5
Nepoly
angellauren
annaliese76
roxanne
pinkdaisy2012
9 posters

Go down

Which cosmetic surgery to use???? Empty Which cosmetic surgery to use????

Post by pinkdaisy2012 18th January 2012, 8:03 pm

Hi Everyone

Just a little information needed, i just cant seem to decide where i want to go for my Breast Augmentation. Ive read reviews on both Harley medical or Transform, i just cant choose, have you got any stories and experiences that could help me choose.

Also think im going to have overs and high profiles will they look fake?

Thanks ladies x
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 64

Back to top Go down

Which cosmetic surgery to use???? Empty Re: Which cosmetic surgery to use????

Post by roxanne 18th January 2012, 8:20 pm

Hi, I can't advise you on HMG or Transform, I haven't been to either at all. I'm going with Mybreast, they have BAAPS/BAPRAS surgeons and an excellent aftercare as far as companies go.

It's best to see at least a couple of surgeons for consultations, to hear what they recommend you get. It's not as simple as wanting overs or HPs, and depends on your particular anatomy and needs. Sometimes they give you a few different options to choose from. You're best to have them take a look at you, and tell them what you would like to look like. Also, make sure you have your consultations directly with the surgeon, not with pcc or nurse.
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdaisy2012 18th January 2012, 8:24 pm

Hi

Thanks for reply, not heard of My Breast ill have a look at them. See what they are like.

thanks
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxanne 18th January 2012, 8:35 pm

No problem. I know Mybreast has a 10% offer atm, which doens't happen very often. Unfortunately I booked mine before the offer started, maybe you might have better luck than me. Though I don't know if it's any use to you since you'd have to book your date by February 24 (though the date you booked doesn't have to be for quite some time), and it's best not to rush these things. I've been doing my research for over two years now, and I'm still nervous and somewhat indecisive!

Here's the link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
roxanne
roxanne
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 18th January 2012, 8:39 pm

Hi hun I went with transform and am over the moon i had high profile overs and i dont think they look fake at all and everyone says they look really natural on me . They can look fake depending on the bra i choose to wear (which i love) but they dont if i dont want them to!haha xxxGood luck xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdaisy2012 18th January 2012, 8:45 pm

Hey Hun

Thanks for your reply, i was going towards Transform rather then Harley Medical, just heard about a company called myBreast which sound good.

im really excited about it, apparently ive been told if u have overs there not as painfull as under muscle. lol

Your boobs do look amazing hun...cant beleive youve gone from a A/B to a F is that in one op?

i was hoping to be the size you are im a D already...but i didnt want to go massive.

xxxx
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angellauren 18th January 2012, 9:40 pm

I think your surgeon will decide on whether your having unders or overs depending on the look you desire but just noticed you said your a D already so you'll probably most definitely be ok with having overs if you've already got that much breast tissue!

I had a consultation at the Harley Medical Group and felt like another sheep along the line, left feeling really uncomfortable and never followed through with them however I've seen girls on here who have gone with them and been fine!

I'm going through the Nuffield myself :)

I also have sort of though differently about certain companies to how they dealt with the PIP implants, I personally wouldn't want to go with a company who aren't willing to help it's patients, who says we won't find out there's something wrong with another implant on the market?! Eek!
angellauren
angellauren
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by annaliese76 18th January 2012, 9:46 pm

I was really flat chested before(although i could wear a small B cup it was always with chicken fillets!) and i have only had one op but they really dont feel big at all (just right). Fake boobs measure bigger than they look. You are welcome to look at my pics if u want hun xxx
annaliese76
annaliese76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Nepoly 18th January 2012, 11:13 pm

Roxanne, you're a star!!! I was wondering about the offer with mybreast as I have my second consult on Friday :)))) Thanks again! xx
Nepoly
Nepoly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkdaisy2012 19th January 2012, 7:29 am

Yea I was reachering on harley medical and they didn't stop using PIP until 2010 and there are 13000 patients need correcting now...don't want to feel like aanother person in line

Yea I put some weight on and went to an E cup now I lost a bit of weight and I'm back to a D cup, but with a bit of exses skin and more of a tear drop shape which I don't like.

I was told you could only go 2 cup sizes bigger at a time.. I wouldn't mind being an E cup again or F cup xxxx
pinkdaisy2012
pinkdaisy2012
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 19th January 2012, 8:56 am

I went through Transform and although I have major issues with the PS that operated on me, I cannot fault Transform as a company xx

Riverside is lovely and they have really taken care of me over the last 3 years xx

The staff are lovely as well xx Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 19th January 2012, 9:17 am

I used the hospital group and they were fantastic. Try and go with a surgeon that is BAAPS/BRAAPS registered. do some research on some companies and surgeons.

In regards to overs and high profile, thats something the surgeon will choose for you, if they feel you have enough breast tissue then you will more than likely have overs but the profile depends on you BWD
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th January 2012, 12:07 pm

I won't recommend a company. But all I will say is Mybreast was started by surgeons to have a good company with fully qualified baaps and bapras surgeons because of the amount of clinics that just use plastic surgeon who have no specialty in breast surgery. Other companies used inferior implants where as Mybreast uses the best available. They have one of the best aftercare package out there and have an excellent reputation.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora1979 19th January 2012, 1:05 pm

I am still pre-BA (for the next day and a half!) so can't comment yet re aftercare etc.

I went and saw Transform and Harley Medical Group. I loved both the patient co-ordinators so I arranged to meet the surgeons.

At HMG I had to pay £100 to see the surgeon - they wanted me to pay £500 to see the surgeon and secure the surgery date but I refused until I met the surgeon - this amount is non-refundable but is taken off the total surgery price if you book with them. I really did not like the surgeon I met with.

Transform - no fees to meet the surgeon and instantly liked him. I was a little worried as some people had said he can be abrupt but I found him very matter of fact and to the point which I liked. You can read my full reviews of my experience in my diary (link in my signature) but remember this is only my personal experience, everyone is different
Aurora1979
Aurora1979
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1262

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down