Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

think i still have 2 stitches left in :(((((((

+3
LiL SIS
nicolamichael1
shellyj
7 posters

Go down

think i still have 2 stitches left in :((((((( Empty think i still have 2 stitches left in :(((((((

Post by shellyj 14th June 2011, 7:02 am

i noticed last night on my bra that i had dried up green stuff on it, i only put a clean bra on on sunday so i knew the stuff must have leaked on it within a day, i got the mirror to have a look and it looks like i have got 2 stitches left in. i always look at my scars to make sure there healing ok and thought they looked different but i just thought cos it is like 2 different operations they prob not get the cuts and scars the same, but had to have a closer look last night and you can see and feel the stitches, i am going to ring up the hospital today cos if i have an infection i don't want it to get worse, i had a look this morning and it hasn't been leaking again so thats a good sign but will keep an eye on it and see what the hopsital say. i hope i haven't got an infection as i was recovering so well xxx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 335

Back to top Go down

think i still have 2 stitches left in :((((((( Empty Re: think i still have 2 stitches left in :(((((((

Post by nicolamichael1 14th June 2011, 7:08 am

oh no good luck hun hope its not an infection!
I had dissolvable stitches which havent dissolved yet but hope they do soon! x
nicolamichael1
nicolamichael1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 266

Back to top Go down

think i still have 2 stitches left in :((((((( Empty Re: think i still have 2 stitches left in :(((((((

Post by LiL SIS 14th June 2011, 7:17 am

good luck. lets hope its not an infection.. and if it is.. that it goes quickly
LiL SIS
LiL SIS
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th June 2011, 12:15 pm

Get an appointment with them quickly. If they cant see you go to your gp for antibiotics and to check you wound
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsm 14th June 2011, 12:22 pm

Get it checked out, as like you say if there's a little infection starting you need to treat it straight away.
It may just be stitches working there way out, I had stitches coming to the surface like spots for at least 3 months, so no need to panic if it's that, but get it checked. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 14th June 2011, 1:29 pm

Oh no!! hopefully its not an infection, They caught mine early, so hopefully the anti biotics should have kicked in by now!
Im going back saturday morning, to hopefully have mine out.

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 14th June 2011, 6:27 pm

hi i rang up this morning and they told me to go down to them straight away, i only live about 25 mins away so that was good. i had 2 stitches that hadn't dissolved and because they taking there time to dissolve my immune system is trying to push them out so thats why i have got the green gunk coming out, they removed the 2 stitches and said if i have any more problems to ring them and if i start feeling unwell or get a temperature then i have got to go back straight away, xx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lindsaylouise 14th June 2011, 7:57 pm

Im glad you rang them, as things like this are best sorted straight away, keep an eye on your temp, over the nxt few days just incase, hopefully you start to feel better soon.

xx
lindsaylouise
lindsaylouise
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 506

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 14th June 2011, 9:38 pm

Glad it was just the stitches hun. Hopefully everything will be fine now. Kepp an eye on it though.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 14th June 2011, 9:51 pm

that sounded like great care on their part, which is nice! glad u got it sorted hun x
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by shellyj 15th June 2011, 6:53 am

thanks everyone, i am really glad they saw me straight away, i have checked it this morning and i have no gunk coming out which i am really pleased about. but i will still keep checking it to make sure xxx
shellyj
shellyj
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down