Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rrf personal question/ internal stitches

4 posters

Go down

rrf personal question/ internal stitches Empty rrf personal question/ internal stitches

Post by charms 1st June 2011, 6:39 am

hey soooo im going to call the dr about this but thought i would ask here too.

soo i can still feel internal stitches under my skin; especially round the areaolas. they dont bother me and im not worried about it, but... they told me at six weeks i was cleared to do errr 'anything i wanted' with them as in, err sexually. rrf personal question/ internal stitches 375568

im just wondering how much stres these incisions can take if there are still stitches right under the skin, i dont want to damage anything internally. im sure my dr will be able to tell me but im curious what you guys think. they wre feeling ok and so i cautiously maybe err used them a little too much and now they are a little sore and itchy and spiky feeling. my feeling is not to do that anymore right now but i guess i should call the dr and ask.

definitely dont want to do any damage but had the impression they felt i would be ok by this point. just wondering what happened with other lift peeps and how long it took for your incisions to get to full strength and your stitches to dissolve. really appreciate any thoughts Heart
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

rrf personal question/ internal stitches Empty Re: rrf personal question/ internal stitches

Post by COOKIE 1st June 2011, 9:23 am

My scars took a lonnnnnnnnnnnng time babe to fully heal, it didn't stop me having fun though... rule of thumb - If it hurts STOP! and that's about it as far as looking after your new boobs now... if you find you suffer any pain, tell your man to maybe be a little more gentle for a while, then away you go again to rty them out till you suffer no discomfort.

You might also be on the look out for split stitches, these are stitches that wriggle their way up to the surface long after your outter stitching has gone. If you find one, just keep an eye on it for a couple of days, it may well fall out all on it's own, but sometimes, it can cause a little opening in the skin and if this happens or it appears to be red or sore, then you just need to call your clinic nurse to have the stitch snipped, the hole closes almost immediately after that, but note also that if any holes do appear the no moistures rule will again apply to that area as any opening will make you prone to infection sweetie, so get get the stitch snipped. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

rrf personal question/ internal stitches Empty Re: rrf personal question/ internal stitches

Post by hazleyez2201 1st June 2011, 5:13 pm

It has been 3 months and i still feel mine. I have even had 3 to come out and had my doc to snip them and that hurt, he was not gentle and said I could have done that at home. I do have one lump on my areola and it feels like a stitch. You can see it on my skin. My doc told me that the stitches are dissolvable so im not sure about mine but do fully intend to ask him later this month when i go back to see him.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by charms 1st June 2011, 9:05 pm

hmm thanks guys. // yes i have a few weird little lumps too here and there specially under the nips that are in weird places! im guessing they must be stitches... //

it seems from what im reading internal stitches can take months or more to fully dissolve so i will see what the dr says.... //

also honestly cookie i still dont really feel comfortable with moisture.. still haven't taken any baths or put anything on the scars. it just doesn't totally feel comfortable yet though they seem mostly closed. // guess i will still keep taking it slow, its so hard to wait after 18 yrs!! @@

hazleyes i like your new avi pic. ^^ Heart
charms
charms
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by singingbabe_123 24th June 2011, 4:05 pm

I haven't had mine done yet,but my PS said I would have a permanent internal stitch, so I'm guessing you will always feel it because they never take it out. I'm wondering if maybe you have one of these? Not sure though because I won't really know what it feels like until i have it done! xxx
singingbabe_123
singingbabe_123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 194

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down