Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TUBULAR BREASTS

3 posters

Go down

TUBULAR BREASTS  Empty TUBULAR BREASTS

Post by Trisha 15th May 2011, 5:36 am

Heyyy, I have everything booked dont want to mention the surgeon or the place- Ive made my mind up now! I'm jst writing to see if anyone had the same predicament as me ;) Basically, I always knew my boobs were a funny shape, and when I went to my consultation as soon as I took my bra off the surgeon confirmed this suspicion. I have tubular breasts, they look like cones! Type it into google if u need a visual! So th surgeon said to me I couldnt just have the augmentation as I wanted, I need a nipple uplift. Just wondered if anyone else had any comments or simmilar experiences?? Also never been measured before, was gutted to find out I am in fact a 34A! Im getting 375cc unders with a nipple lift, total cost 4,600 which includes full transport(two hours drive either way) xxx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

TUBULAR BREASTS  Empty Re: TUBULAR BREASTS

Post by sarahdawn31 15th May 2011, 8:00 am

Hey hun, I know there have been lots of others on this forum with tubular breasts, I am sure if you type it into the search at the top right of the page you will find some post that will help you out... there is also lots who had the nipple lift here. I myself had a lollipop lift and I am just thrilled with change in the shape and size of my boobs.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Trisha 15th May 2011, 8:16 am

Whats a lollipop lift?? I have just found a whole page of tubular info! I was quite upset when I found out why my boobs were such a funny shape! xx
Trisha
Trisha
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 77

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 15th May 2011, 9:42 am

amysmallboobs wrote:Whats a lollipop lift?? I have just found a whole page of tubular info! I was quite upset when I found out why my boobs were such a funny shape! xx

A lollipop lift is an incision around the areola and straight down from the areola to the crease in the shape of a lollipop... it is the moderate lift technique... there is also the most dramatic lift which is a full anchor lift, which is like the lolli but also an insicion the length of the crease.

With each lift the more scarring equates to the amound of lift and reshaping done.

YOu are not alone with the tubular breasts hun, and there are many woman with all sorts of breast shapes and sizes, I didnt have tubular but I had extremely saggy boobs where my nipples pointed downward, I hated them.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by jen86 17th May 2011, 1:02 pm

i always wondered what tubular breasts were!! good luck with it, i wasnt confident about my boobs before my BA and know i frigging love em!!
jen86
jen86
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2901

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down