Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PIP replacement-deals?

2 posters

Go down

PIP replacement-deals? Empty PIP replacement-deals?

Post by princess-natalie 4th May 2011, 2:57 pm

hi girlies. i have the pip implants in and im wanting these re moved/replaced. i went for my 1st consultation yesterday and the surgeon told me he thinks my implants are ruptured(both)
so i need these out sooner than i thought.
has anyone had ruptured pips replaced lately if so how much,who with and what implants please,
thankyou very much xx :good:
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

PIP replacement-deals? Empty Re: PIP replacement-deals?

Post by COOKIE 4th May 2011, 4:10 pm

Sweetie, please read my responses to your other threads.

For anyone else who might panic from reading this post thinking a surgeon can diagnose a rupture from a physical examination - They can't, it's impossible for them to do so, you can ONLY confirm a rupture from an MRI/Ultrasound scan.

What surgeons like this can do is take advantage of vulnerable women scared of the thought of the PIPs rupturing, so in 'saying' they have a rupture or putting the thought that they have there, they might just bag themselves a fair bit of money out it.

It's best not to go looking for any 'deals' out there either hun, the best for you is the BEST surgeon for YOU, The BEST aftercare for YOU and then and only then when you've found the best that you feel you've found and are happy with to care for you should price come into it sweetness, I really would pay whatever it was to KNOW you had the best that YOU wanted, not the best deal on offer hunni. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by princess-natalie 4th May 2011, 5:39 pm

hi cookie, thanx for all your responces. i just panicked abit thinking these needed to come out sooner and i dont hae my funds yet. i do think there is a problem with my implants, i thought this before i spoke to the surgeon, as my boobs were a 34dd and have really deflated over the last year and now im a c. i have experienced pain in both my boobs,for a while now. i went to my gp an explained my symptoms(deflatedness/pain) and explained the current situation regarding pip implants. 4 weeks later he got back to me saying the hospital had said its not compulsary to do an ultrasound/mri. and that was the end of that.
so when i seen the surgeon yesterday (mr alvi) he told me he could 'feel' the edge of the bag, and it was 'mis-shapen' also when he pressed my boob/implant in, it goes right in(if that makes sence) and takes a couple of seconds to fill back out where as a 'non' ruptured implant you should be able to 'poke' and it be more or less immediate to fill back out. so i immediately thought OMG these need to come out and have been running around like a head less chicken. i got home and told my boyf everything he'd said, and he replied..'seriously though natalie,has he got x-ray vision,?' but i just thought it all added up and made sence.
i understand everything youve said and i no your right when thinking sensibly about it all. im just fed up and hate these implants as they really are not what they were and what i paid for. it frustrates me i apid all that money in the beginning and was told these were top of the range ad would never rupture, and now im not working im struggling to get finance to pay for new ones(hence bargain hunting) but i know, you are right, no matter what the cost is, i should be looking for the best of the best for MYSELF an not what everyone else has found to be the best for THEM.
thankyou for all your replies and most of all the wake up call xxx
princess-natalie
princess-natalie
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th May 2011, 6:45 pm

princess-natalie wrote:hi cookie, thanx for all your responces. i just panicked abit thinking these needed to come out sooner and i dont hae my funds yet. i do think there is a problem with my implants, i thought this before i spoke to the surgeon, as my boobs were a 34dd and have really deflated over the last year and now im a c.

That's not necessarily due to a rupture hunni, saline implants would show a visible decrease in breast size, but not silicone hun, even leaked it still holds a sort of shape, my breast reacted to the silicone leakage by increasing to more than double the size of the other (my implantns were CUIs but just trying to explain a reaction) do you think it might be possible due to the weight of the implant over time that your breasts had sagged hunni?

i have experienced pain in both my boobs,for a while now. i went to my gp an explained my symptoms(deflatedness/pain) and explained the current situation regarding pip implants. 4 weeks later he got back to me saying the hospital had said its not compulsary to do an ultrasound/mri. and that was the end of that.

You'll find a link somewhere in the PIPs section of the forum from BAAPs saying ALL women SHOULD have a scan to check their PIP implants are intact, it will probably be worth you printing a copy of the page to take with you to your GP hun.

so when i seen the surgeon yesterday (mr alvi) he told me he could 'feel' the edge of the bag, and it was 'mis-shapen' also when he pressed my boob/implant in, it goes right in(if that makes sence) and takes a couple of seconds to fill back out where as a 'non' ruptured implant you should be able to 'poke' and it be more or less immediate to fill back out.

Sweetheart, if you don't believe me, maybe reading James McDiarmids response to a lady who was also told similar to yourself that her PIPs too were ruptured by just having a physical examination might help you better understand what I'm trying to say PIP replacement-deals? 48411 - read HERE

so i immediately thought OMG these need to come out and have been running around like a head less chicken. i got home and told my boyf everything he'd said, and he replied..'seriously though natalie,has he got x-ray vision,?' but i just thought it all added up and made sence.

I can imagine your panic sweetness, I don't doubt that anyone in your position would have reacted any differently than you did sweetheart PIP replacement-deals? 571992

i understand everything youve said and i no your right when thinking sensibly about it all. im just fed up and hate these implants as they really are not what they were and what i paid for. it frustrates me i apid all that money in the beginning and was told these were top of the range ad would never rupture, and now im not working im struggling to get finance to pay for new ones(hence bargain hunting) but i know, you are right, no matter what the cost is, i should be looking for the best of the best for MYSELF an not what everyone else has found to be the best for THEM.
thankyou for all your replies and most of all the wake up call xxx

I know you must think I bombarded you hunni, but really, I honestly just want the best for you PIP replacement-deals? 571992 I think you and women like you in the same position have been through enough and need to know the 'facts' of what you're dealing with and not being scared into making choices you may not have to rush into, especially for women like you who are in a difficult position, it's just not bl@ody fair when you need help and left like this through no fault of your own.

But this is where you need to keep a clear head hunni. Fight your GP for that scan! Even use Mr Alvi's *coughs* diagnosis that your impalnts have ruptured, take the copy of the BAAPs letter, tell your GP that even though the original op was private, they still have a duty of care to look after you and you NEED this scan.

Good luck sweetness and I hope you get the scan to help you KNOW what you need to do next for the best. PIP replacement-deals? 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down