Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

us 'older' girlies having BA?

+11
missmarie60
peewee
zimbabwegirl
annefinackapan
moonmar
Miss Ellie
mrs o
Mia
Suki77
natalia
finnie007
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

us 'older' girlies having BA? - Page 2 Empty Re: us 'older' girlies having BA?

Post by mariajw 12th April 2009, 8:00 pm

OMG, I've felt inadequate from the age of 13. I was 39 when I got my BA. I guess I've only really been seriously thinking about having it done for about 3 years, before that I didn't really think it was something that I could do. I didn't think I deserved boobs. Strange.

Every day I look at my boobs and thank goodness I plucked up the courage and did it. It's changed the way I feel about myself.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by finnie007 12th April 2009, 8:50 pm

That inadequate feeling has gone now though hasn't it Hug

I remember growing up and all my friends developing and I just didn't. Even when I was pregnant my boobs never filled out apart from the two days or so when I was engorged.

It's so good to finally feel womanly and have some curves in the right places.

Finnie xxx Flash
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 93

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 12th April 2009, 9:02 pm

well I am 45 and i have always hated my boobies. Was ribbed at school something chronic, and my mum always said wait till you ahve kids then they will grow. Well I waited had three, including twins ! and yes they got a little bigger but shrunk away again after I stopped feeding! so at 45 i took the plunge and also am, glad to be rid of my chicken fillets! just wish they wud stop aching but still early days i guess? hey what the hell, whatever the age we all deserve to look and feel good about our ourselves! Don't you think? X
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by finnie007 12th April 2009, 9:10 pm

Oh I wholeheartedly agree Hug it's so good for the soul...I can't wait to get into a bikini this year.

Your aching will soon be a distant memory hun and you will be able to feel really good about yourself and enjoy those new lovelies.

Finnie xxx
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 13th April 2009, 8:28 pm

finnie007 wrote:That inadequate feeling has gone now though hasn't it Hug

Damn right it has!!! It's amazing not feeling like that after so many years.

Maria
xx
Hug
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by zebbs 13th April 2009, 10:55 pm

When in my 20's I was quite happy with my boobs :) . Mid 30's lost a lot of weight, went from 7st 7 to 6st, hated my boobs Shocked . Over time I managed to put 1st 7lb back on, not much of that went on the boobs. Stopped smoking, 2yrs 1st May, and pilled the weight on :sad:. Went up to 9st and size 12 most of it around the middle, managed to get back to size 8/10, but still unhappy felt out of proportion. So! for the last 15 yrs have wanted bigger boobs but family and friends against it. Finally, thought sod it, it's my life! my body! so going for new Boobs without them knowing. Feel like a spy, all this sneaking around Shifty. Having to book into hotel for a week (saying I'm working away) as there's no one to take/fetch to/from hospital. Never mind I'll have a holiday on my own, and:bum:to the others.
zebbs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 14th April 2009, 10:41 pm

Hi zebbs, that is brave of you to do it all by your todd - and to go abroad as well - we are the same day so will be thinking of you - when will you be home again i wonder after the op? Just think - when you show them to you friends you can say - seeeee i knew I should have done this years ago - like me - if i didn't have these chicken fillets I would have done it 10 years ago .... I also breastfed 9lb babies for 13 months each and my boobs still never got past an A - like another lady Finnie07, when they were full they were so sore I could lift my arms up quick enough to pick up baby to feed to relieve the engorgness .... different story now and can't wait !!
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by zebbs 15th April 2009, 10:30 am

Hi zimbabwegirl :) . I'm not going abroad, the hospital is about 11/2 hrs away and I'm staying in Buxton, which is about 15min from the hospital. Should be back home 25th, taking laptop with me - don't know if it will work in hotel? Can't get on with chicken fillets, keep thinking their going to fall out Blush so spend hours altering bra's, no more of that I hope. I'll be thinking of you too didn't know anyone was same day as me (nothing in calender) untill I read what missmarie60 wrote in April girls - you haven't posted there. Where are you going for your ba? and who are you going with?
zebbs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 15th April 2009, 9:34 pm

Hi zebbs - i tried putting my op on the calendar but could not do it - could you do it for me ? I am going to Highgate in North London with Mr Singh and first on the list so as I live in Cuckfield 20 mins north of Brighton, we are staying at a friends house in can't think - south london anyway, and I am really bad at getting up in the morning especially without a stiff proper coffee. I have to check in at 7.30 so I guess that is at least a 5.30am rise , hells bells.. my husband is taking me .. we have been together 27 years and he will finally see me with some decent boosums sweet man ! We hope to home by 5 - 6pm as we had tickets for Pink Floyds tribute band in Brighton that evening - guess I won't be making it ... good luck to you and talk whenever we can next hit the keyboard !! x
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by zebbs 16th April 2009, 12:04 am

Hi zimbabwegirl, tried adding you to the calender but I don't think I succeeded, think you have to do it yourself? Know what you mean about the coffee, I have to arrive at 8am- so we're quite close with time and date! You certainly won't be going to see Pink Floyd tribute, but you can always go next time. Take care and good luck if we don't speak before hand, should be on line Friday morning.
zebbs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by zimbabwegirl 16th April 2009, 6:55 pm

Good luck Zebbs, hey what size boobs are you now and what do you hope to be ....at the weekend ! seriously it does not say on your details .. good luck for sat too
zimbabwegirl
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by finnie007 16th April 2009, 8:19 pm

annefinackapan wrote:Im 38 next month and have wanted a BA for ever. I know of quite a few girls who have had a BA and also worked as a nurse in a private hospital that did cosmetic sugery at the weekend for a year and always felt a pang of *sigh* 'wish it was me' everytime they got it done.
In the end last year a really close pal had hers done and I thought get off your bum and just do it girl .

I did and its fab.

Well done us!!

xx

Well done you!!

Pleased you gave yourself that kick up the Bum Wiggle

It's great to have boobs so it is

Finnie xxx Hug
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by finnie007 16th April 2009, 8:24 pm

zebbs wrote:When in my 20's I was quite happy with my boobs :) . Mid 30's lost a lot of weight, went from 7st 7 to 6st, hated my boobs Shocked . Over time I managed to put 1st 7lb back on, not much of that went on the boobs. Stopped smoking, 2yrs 1st May, and pilled the weight on :sad:. Went up to 9st and size 12 most of it around the middle, managed to get back to size 8/10, but still unhappy felt out of proportion. So! for the last 15 yrs have wanted bigger boobs but family and friends against it. Finally, thought sod it, it's my life! my body! so going for new Boobs without them knowing. Feel like a spy, all this sneaking around Shifty. Having to book into hotel for a week (saying I'm working away) as there's no one to take/fetch to/from hospital. Never mind I'll have a holiday on my own, and:bum:to the others.

Have a great holiday hun at least there will be no chores to do if your booked into a hotel. It's a shame you can't share the experience with your family and friends but there is always someone here to chat to when you need it.

Best of luck Finnie xxx Hug
finnie007
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2