Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWBIE! Tubular breast help!

5 posters

Go down

NEWBIE! Tubular breast help!  Empty NEWBIE! Tubular breast help!

Post by snoopypuppies 14th April 2011, 5:59 pm

Hi girls!
So after years of being unhappy with the appearance of breasts and not daring to show anyone, i've found out that i have tubular breasts. Tbh i'm relieved that other people actually have this too.
At the moment i'm a skint student so a BA will have to wait for the moment, but do any other girlies with tubular breasts have any advice on styles of bra etc to make them at least look better for the time being? I normally use padded bras to give me a round shape, but despite all the rearranging i do, they always sag back down to the sides :(

Thank you :D xxx :flowers:
snoopypuppies
snoopypuppies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE! Tubular breast help!  Empty Re: NEWBIE! Tubular breast help!

Post by kay 14th April 2011, 6:04 pm

Hi and welcome xx Can't offer any advice but wanted to say hello xx wavey
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopypuppies 14th April 2011, 7:18 pm

Aww thank you! xx wavey i'm glad i've found this forum, everyone seems so nice!
snoopypuppies
snoopypuppies
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 14th April 2011, 7:27 pm

Hay hun,

I have just had my slightly tubular breasts half corrected (have to go back to have nipples made less puffy) .... I'm not sure how bad yours are possibly worse than mine - mine were quite small so I hid them in a padded BHS bra and had lived in the same two bras for years ... I also always wore a tight vest over the bra to stop the breasts kinda sagging in between if I bent over.

Maybe you can go see your GP to see if there is any funding in your area?

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by snoopypuppies 14th April 2011, 7:43 pm

Hey
Yeah that seems like a good idea, i feel that i can get a bit of a cleavage with a tight vest so i'll do that!
How did your surgery go? I'm very jealous of you right now! Is funding available for these problems? I assumed that the NHS wouldn't do any BA.
Hope you're not in too much pain xx
snoopypuppies
snoopypuppies
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 15th April 2011, 9:27 am

They wouldn't fund mine but I only had slightly tubular.

If your a bad case and it effects your life a lot they may put you forward, its only worth a go?

First few days were painful but I am feeling a million times better today!

Good luck

x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by kristenb89 8th May 2011, 3:30 pm

Hi i had tubular breasts and didn't know until i went for a consultation with my surgeon. I knew there was something different but i didn't want to show anyone. I had the corrective surgery and implants done in January of this year and to be honest it was fairly painful for me for the first 4 weeks. theres a few tips that help for after the surgery like strengthening your tummy muscles and having someone there with you all the time is great to help you with simple things like brushing your hair etc. Its like 5 months on now and i'm still healing, the glands behind my nipple are still a little sore, the muscle by my armpit is still feeling tight, and feeling is still returning day by day due to cut nerve endings, but im soo happy and i hope that one day you will feel the same! The surgery really has changed my life for the better, but one word of advice i would find a surgeon that specializes in the correction of tubular breasts and not just augmentation. I've seen so many ruined women from bad surgeries. oh and with the bras i found if i had a "racer back" bra it helped when i bent over so the bra didnt gape!! Good luck!!! :thumbs:
kristenb89
kristenb89
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 190

Back to top Go down

Post by Rach26 9th May 2011, 12:24 pm

Hi hun,

I have tubular breasts too. I havent had my BA yet, still saving for it, but I've found that the best bras for me are Primark ones believe it or not!!!! I can't remember the name of them (I think it's something like super plunge or something) but they are very heavily padded and they make my boobs lovely and round and make them look like they have some volume at the top - until I take my bra off and then I'm disappointed that they don't stay there!!!! lmao

Good luck with it all. I've got my fingers crossed that I can save up quite quickly as I have hated my boobs for the last 14 years or so since they developed and I NEED to do something about them!!!!
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down