Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confused

+8
natalia
Miss Ellie
emrussell79
BlondeBarbie
mariajw
Mia
nads
renz
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Confused Empty Confused

Post by renz 7th April 2009, 9:38 pm

Today Mybreast called me to ask me to phone them back to confirm my appointment and tell them my GP's name. (reminder my op is 27th april) I was at work, so they called an hour later whilst i still was at work and they said "can you call to confirm your appointment as we have a problem". So I rang them back and they told me they needed to do an emergency operation on a customer who had cancer and so would have to move my date to the 20th april or 25th may. I totally understand about the other lady, but I'm a bit gutted coz I booked off work and sorted out things at home AND because I knew I was gonna be outta action I booked in more hours at my job and 5 party bookings for the week before my op. eg. 20th onwards(I'm an ann summers party organiser). Well now I can't do anything and my mum and family are away in May so this is the only time I have!!! I'll also be missing out on a hell of a lot of money & future buisness from missing the parties......

Any suggestions? I'm kinda gutted, but yet understand about the lady with cancer, yet irritated, yet annoyed......GRRRRRRR :evil:

god i feel confused and like a bad person :(
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 647

Back to top Go down

Confused Empty Re: Confused

Post by nads 7th April 2009, 9:45 pm

Sorry this has happened hun, i guess its one of those things but i would've thought they could've slotted you in later in the day seeing as its one person but idk, i'm glad they've given you some warning in advance though as some girls have got there on the day and its been cancelled so hopefully you'll have some time to sort things out and rearrange stuff.
I would say go for the 20th because your family will be there to help and support you, i know you've booked alot of work but its better you do it with help seeing as you're having an uplift as well xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 7th April 2009, 9:47 pm

yeh.... i think it will be better care wise....but i'm missing out on about 600quid :S
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th April 2009, 9:49 pm

:pale: Ah thats so annoying hun, its a shame they cant fit you in on the 28th or something, maybe call back and complain and say you've booked time off etc x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 7th April 2009, 9:53 pm

i did, i rang and said "look i've booked time off already and if I have to have work off a week earlier it's unpaid and so I'll be missing out on about £600. I'll have to sort something and ring you tomorrow"
she was like "oh dear, ok" that was it x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 7th April 2009, 9:54 pm

I would say the same as Nads go for the 20th sooner rather than later it also fits better with your circumstances. Perhaps you could reschedule what you had booked. Or call clinic and explain again to see if they could do more for you? So sorry cant be much more help. Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th April 2009, 9:56 pm

Probably because you said you'll sort something she thought it was ok, i would say to her that its put you in a bad situation because your family are away etc and you need someone to pick you up, ask if theres any other dates or if they could fit you in any other time hun xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 8th April 2009, 11:05 am

Rang them this morning and the reason they had to move me was because the cancer paitient was booked into ashstead hospital and not sloane sq.....I told them "well if you checked my notes I requested to be in ashstead hospital as I live 5 mins from there but you said ashstead wasn't available"......She apologised and said she will try book me in on my original date but at ashstead (yay!) and call me back later to confirm as she wasn't sure......FINGERS CROSSED!!! XX
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 8th April 2009, 11:45 am

Finger crossed hun! x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 8th April 2009, 11:51 am

would be perfect if it does happen.....got fingers, toes, eyes and boobies crossed!!
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 8th April 2009, 12:59 pm

renz wrote:would be perfect if it does happen.....got fingers, toes, eyes and boobies crossed!!

Sometimes these things happen for a reason ... fingers crossed too.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 8th April 2009, 3:44 pm

Hope it works out okay for you x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by emrussell79 8th April 2009, 4:20 pm

Just reading through the thread hun, hope you get sorted. Can you ask fo a bit of a discount on you price as you will be loosing income because of them changing your date?? Just a thought x
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Ellie 8th April 2009, 6:37 pm

Aww, gutted for you. Hope it turns out ok

Ellie
x
Miss Ellie
Miss Ellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 9th April 2009, 11:44 am

OK...it's now resolved......on my way home from the radio station I got a phonecall but couldn't answer it as was on motorway. So I was desperate to get home and hear the voicemail. :lol: When i finally heard it, it was all broken up and all i could hear was "good news.....april......fine.....london" and i wasn't sure what was going on!!!

So I rang mybreast and they told me that they're now able to give me my original date but not at ashstead, at london sloane square and at 1pm rather than 7am. So i'm happy, but a little confused that now it's all ok and as if nothings happened.....ah well NEW BOOBIES SOON!!! :)
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 9th April 2009, 11:45 am

Great news hun!!! So happy for you, its great you dont have to cancel anything now xxxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 9th April 2009, 11:51 am

thats great news i bet a weight of your mind xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 9th April 2009, 12:27 pm

natalia wrote:thats great news i bet a weight of your mind xx

yep and onto my chest lol xx
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 9th April 2009, 12:48 pm

Soo pleased for you!!! All action now... not long till Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 17th April 2009, 12:15 pm

ok just got my homecare pack and letter about confirming date and what i need to do pre-op.....BUT (haha again) THE HOSPITAL HAS CHANGED......now i'm in St Johns & Elizabeth Hospital.....thankgod i read the letter clearly otherwise i'd have never known!!! It's quite far from me....but ah well, at least the date is the same.

11am a week on monday and i'll have new boobies.....just gotta work out my journey again LOL x
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelpie 17th April 2009, 1:05 pm

What a kerfuffle!!! So glad it's all sorted for you though.

Angel x
Angelpie
Angelpie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1428

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th April 2009, 1:09 pm

yep me to hun not long now hehe
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 17th April 2009, 1:24 pm

Hey hunni

I had my op done there. How are you getting there? I went by tube, so would be able to give you directions from St Johns Wood - it's easy to find.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by renz 17th April 2009, 1:28 pm

thanx maria....well i've looked it up and i think i'm gonna get a 9.30am train from east croydon to london bridge and then tube it.....is it a long walk from tube st??

I can test out my journey tho coz i was told my consult/pre-op was at the cadogan clinic on monday night but it isn't, it's at st john!!! THANK GOD i rang to check.

thanx girlies for being supportive....ure my sports bra hehe.....what a kerfuffle indeed!!
renz
renz
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 17th April 2009, 1:29 pm

renz wrote:ok just got my homecare pack and letter about confirming date and what i need to do pre-op.....BUT (haha again) THE HOSPITAL HAS CHANGED......now i'm in St Johns & Elizabeth Hospital.....thankgod i read the letter clearly otherwise i'd have never known!!! It's quite far from me....but ah well, at least the date is the same.

11am a week on monday and i'll have new boobies.....just gotta work out my journey again LOL x

Oh dear, they have changed so many times that i would call ahead to confirm that it is definitely the right hospital - you don't want to get there and be told you should be somewhere else!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next