Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

severe chest pain

+2
RoxyChick
hazleyez2201
6 posters

Go down

severe chest pain Empty severe chest pain

Post by hazleyez2201 9th March 2011, 3:58 pm

I am 9 days post op. For the past two days i have had severe chest pain on the left side of my chest. It especially hurts when I take a deep breath. Sometimes it is hard to breathe. If I lay on my right side it is excrusiating and feels like I'm being stabbed. Could this be my body trying to reject my implants or something else related to the implants? I have never had any problems before and in good health.
hazleyez2201
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

severe chest pain Empty Re: severe chest pain

Post by RoxyChick 9th March 2011, 7:44 pm

Does it feel like you can't take a proper breath? Like when you breathe in your lungs don't fill up properly? If that's the case it could be stress. Try to relax and take it easy and don't worry about your implants.

Your body woolly try to reject your implants so soon after surgery, there's too much swelling and nerves would have been disturbed so that's probably the cause of the stabbing pain.

I'd you're in any doubt please contact an out of hours surgery, and make sure your surgeon is aware of the problems you're having.

I remember a week after surgery was the worst for me. Try to relax and not worry xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 9th March 2011, 7:46 pm

I agree with roxy hun, I also wouldn't try to lie on your side at the moment as this may be quite sore, Try to stay on your back in an elevated or propped up position. Keep on top of your pain meds and try to relax.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_laaloo 10th March 2011, 11:11 am

i know how you feel becasue me also still having chest pain on the left

.when I take a deep breath. Sometimes it is hard to breathe

so from my question to doctor he told me its noraml cuz it as if you are caring 1kg wight on both side and each size its different wight ..soooo imagin what ???!!!

you just need to lie on you back as all gril told u ...as i am doing so for the time beeing to redusce the feeling of pain

and this is normal cuz this is new to our body ...so just you need to get use to it ...as i am trying too ...but until today i have these feeling so we need to wight for more time.

take care
ms_laaloo
ms_laaloo
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 47

Back to top Go down

Post by belindavictoria 12th March 2011, 9:28 am

Oddly I've had this a few times BEFORE surgery. I guess it was an upper abdominal cramp from doing too hard an ab workout. The upper abs do get more of a workout after BA surgery- because you use them to raise and lower yourself into bed instead of using your arms.

How are you feeling now?

B xo
belindavictoria
belindavictoria
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 12th March 2011, 9:47 am

I had a pain like this about 4 weeks post op - I was really scared that I had infection round the implant (as my PS said if that happens you have to have implant out for 6 months), it hurt when I took a deep breath and was agony when I coughed - it went after about 3 weeks, I think I had overdone things at the gym and had strained one of the muscles in my chest that go in between the ribs. I was too scared to go the drs or ring PS, so I just took codeine which is a pain killer and also a cough supressent. I would suggest that you continue lying on your back and if sleeping propped up helps, then do it, if it makes it worse (which it did for me) then sleep flatter. Hope you feel better soon xx
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down