Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

disolvable stiches my butt

+6
HighMaintainance
Crystal
kittie
shellymae
elleblondie
kaboobie
10 posters

Go down

disolvable stiches my butt Empty disolvable stiches my butt

Post by kaboobie 7th March 2011, 4:26 pm

Question,

I have 'disolvable stiches' that arent under the skin and obviously arent dissolving, how the heck can they go away?
its very tender where they arent disolving and im assuming preventing my incisions from healing
anyone know how to fix this>???
thanks
xxoxoxox
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

disolvable stiches my butt Empty Re: disolvable stiches my butt

Post by elleblondie 7th March 2011, 4:39 pm

Hey Kaboobie,

I know on my day after follow up appointment the nurse said that my stitches my come out on their own or my doctor with remove them this week when I see him. I think you should call the office and let them know what's up just based on how that whole situation is working out. Add this to your list of complaints too!
elleblondie
elleblondie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by shellymae 7th March 2011, 5:06 pm

I had the same thing, and the ones that didn't fall out he just removed at my 6 week app :)
shellymae
shellymae
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 7th March 2011, 6:09 pm

I had 1 stitch work it's way out at around 4 weeks post op. It was a bit yucky but my surgeon told me they don't always dissolve before 6 weeks and can work their way to the surface. Basically, they come out at the scar because that's the thinnest, therefore easiest exit for then. I think as long as they are not infected (pus, redness, hot to touch) then you should be okay but you can always go to your surgeon and get them removed/snipped.
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 7th March 2011, 7:47 pm

The stitches can take over a year to dissolve and some peoples bodys reject them to the surface of the skin ( which happened to me) and they will be removed by the nurse at you check ups or this can be arranged at any time if they are causing you any pain. Im not keen on dissovible stitches for the fact that they dont disolve well at all in most people! Shocked

If its causing you pain then id just pop back to see the nurse and she will sort it out for you and youll feel 100 time better¬!

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by HighMaintainance 8th March 2011, 4:47 am

I have stitches under my skin and I'm so sure I can feel them. My incision scars feel lumpy when I press them. I'm assuming its the stitches. :dunno:
HighMaintainance
HighMaintainance
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 8th March 2011, 2:49 pm

If you worry about them or your scar feels hot to the touch give your surgeon/nurse a call and book in for an appointment. It's worth checking just in case an infection develops, esp as it's tender to the touch
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kaboobie 8th March 2011, 6:10 pm

im going to see my PS tomorrow morning so he'll probably just remove them (seems like thats what happens to most of you)
and it wont be a complaint , but it will be a please fix on my list of things i need to discuss with him.
im having a really stressful time thinkng about how it will go and what to say. I technically could just sue him no matter what b/c i have scars I did not authorize him to make, and that alone is very hard to deal with and will never go away. I think though, at this point, since i cant ever take it back, i just want him to be honest, polite and come good to his work and make sure i get the results i want. however i def will be making him know quite clear he cant just be doing wtr he wants once ppl go under....
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by sharona1 11th October 2011, 8:30 pm

Hi Yeah Im 5 weeks post op and i had to go and see the nurse today and she trimmed some stitches that had worked there way through the scar, she also put a iodine patch on too see if it would draw the stitch out. Also she said to take antihistamines which I have been taking. I was also told today to massage for 10 minutes a day..dont like doing this as i have been prone to Cysts so scared in case i feel them. ha ha .. xx shrug
sharona1
sharona1
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 11th October 2011, 9:14 pm

kittie wrote:I had 1 stitch work it's way out at around 4 weeks post op. It was a bit yucky but my surgeon told me they don't always dissolve before 6 weeks and can work their way to the surface. Basically, they come out at the scar because that's the thinnest, therefore easiest exit for then. I think as long as they are not infected (pus, redness, hot to touch) then you should be okay but you can always go to your surgeon and get them removed/snipped.

Omg the studies sound like a living thing as if they have a mind of their own sick that's scary lol, as if a BA is not somewhat scary enough lol
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 11th October 2011, 9:31 pm

I have dissolvable AND non-dissolvable stitches! I get them removed in 2 weeks (week 3.5).
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down