Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3weeks post Uplift and BA and need advice/help

3 posters

Go down

3weeks post Uplift and BA and need advice/help Empty 3weeks post Uplift and BA and need advice/help

Post by Nicolaxxxx 12th February 2011, 10:52 pm

Hi All
Im 3 weeks post Uplift and BA and everything has been fine until wed when I had a peek down my sports bra and my nipple on my left boob is sitting to the side of my breast and its really noticeable is actually pointing out to the side ahhhhh I took my bra off and it looks like my whole left breast is pointing to the side Im really freaking out about it Its really noticeably different to my right boob. I phoned the nurse in my clinic and she told me Ive to go in on Monday and she will have a look at it but not to worry (easier said than done) Has this ever happened to anyone I know they say they take a while to settle and they go Into all diff shapes but Im really worried as It looks as though my nipple has been put in the wrong position can this happen but the weird thing is It wasnt like this at first Im really freaking out about it and am beginning to think I would rather have saggy boobs than wonky boobs with one boob and nipple sitting to the side nope
Any advice or opinions would be gratefully appreciated girls Im freaking out here
Nicola xxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

3weeks post Uplift and BA and need advice/help Empty Re: 3weeks post Uplift and BA and need advice/help

Post by Rach26 12th February 2011, 11:13 pm

I'm still pre-ba hun, so can't offer advice from experience. I'm sure some of the other girls will be along soon enough to help put your mind at rest.

But in the mean time just try not to think on it. I know it is easier said than done, but as you already know they can go all sorts of weird shapes etc and it is probably just that, although it is good that the clinic could fit you in on Monday to double check.

Good luck hun, and try not to worry xxx
Rach26
Rach26
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1316

http://markowenunofficial.forum-motion.com/

Back to top Go down

3weeks post Uplift and BA and need advice/help Empty Re: 3weeks post Uplift and BA and need advice/help

Post by Nicolaxxxx 15th February 2011, 7:07 pm

OMG Why Is no one replying has no one ever heard of this happening Im freaking out more now
Nicola
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th February 2011, 7:12 pm

Try not to worry first of all hun easier said than done I know xx Having a BA and uplift is like having two different operations, one on each boob, both heal and settle at different rates xx however they do eventually even out xx You are still very early stages xx

Have you got any pain/soreness/hardening, or is just how it looks? Is there no way that they can see you earlier in order to put your mind at rest? I think Monday is a long time too have to wait if you feel panicked xx

Hug
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 6668

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 15th February 2011, 7:26 pm

Thanks for replying hun
It was yesterday I went to see the nurse and she agreed that my nipple was defo sitting to the side but she said that I will have to wait till my 8week check with the surgeon before they decide on doing anything as they are still settling and that the nipple will hopefully change to the centre (I doubt It) she said that Ive just to keep massaging them aswell
Ive been getting a lot of pain on the Inside of my left breast where the cleavage is if I bend down or lean to the side Its really weird Ive also got like a ridge on the Inside where the pain is but she said thats just the Implant she can feel as Im slim but I havent got it on the other one and the Implant is under the muscle so how would she feel it?
Nicola xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th February 2011, 7:35 pm

Rippling is quite common sweety especially if you are thin which is what it sounds like you might have xx I have rippling on my lefty in the cleavage but you can't see it, I can feel it though, although I have overs xx Not too sure about unders, sorry xx

You do get all sorts of aches and twinges in the early days so try not to panic too much xx and you never know it may shift round and sort itself out xx

Even now sometimes if I lean to one side, the inside of my cleavage on the boob leaning towards the middle can sometimes ache and I have to change position xx
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 15th February 2011, 7:43 pm

Oh thats a relief that you sometimes get that aswell I thought there was something up with my muscle Im just freaking out about everything the now I just cant wait till Im all healed and back to normal Im so Inpatient lol
Nicola xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kay 15th February 2011, 8:30 pm

Rippling is really common xx I have it the length of my cleavage on the lefty but you can't see it at all with the eye Screwy it feels really noticeable though!! xx

I'm not that clued up on unders as I had overs sweety but I'm sure I've read that the muscle takes time to loosen up shrug maybe this is just your body adjusting and implants settling xx One thing is for sure you have A LOT of changes to come xx it can take up to a year to see the end result xx

You get all sorts of shooting pains, itches, stabbing pains, twinges and pangs for quite a few weeks to come yet lovely xx If the nurse says it's okay to massage though, that really helps xx

Try to relax and concentrate on healing xx any issues or concerns you have though make sure that you voice them at your check up xx :good:
kay
kay
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down