Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currently a 34 B/C, any advice on what size to go?

+4
abbie
Loubyroo
kaboobie
bettyboopo
8 posters

Go down

Currently a 34 B/C, any advice on what size to go? Empty Currently a 34 B/C, any advice on what size to go?

Post by bettyboopo 5th February 2011, 11:10 pm

Hey, what just wondering if anybody is/was a similar size to me, i'm a big B, small C. I've researched into BA's for years and i'm totally confused on what size i want to go. I want to be at least a DD, possibly an E, but i have no idea how cc sizes relate to what cup size i would be after. If anyone has any ideas on a good cc size, please share! Thanks everyone! xxx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 158

Back to top Go down

Currently a 34 B/C, any advice on what size to go? Empty Re: Currently a 34 B/C, any advice on what size to go?

Post by kaboobie 6th February 2011, 1:36 am

I am a 32B, and my ps paid by going 400HP (the max he'll allow me bc my chest isnt very wide), that id be a very full c/small d.
hope this helps!!
kaboobie
kaboobie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Currently a 34 B/C, any advice on what size to go? Empty Re: Currently a 34 B/C, any advice on what size to go?

Post by Loubyroo 6th February 2011, 9:37 am

Hey Hun, what is your rib cage measurement? (around your back and ribs just under your boobs) I am 33" making me a 34" band, I was a B/C pre BA and had 410cc and I am now a 34E
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 6th February 2011, 11:28 am

Thanks kaboobie, that does help, i was thinking around 400, good luck with your surgery! xx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 6th February 2011, 11:32 am

My rib cage is 31" and i wear a 34" band like you. Yours look gorgeous from your profile pic! An E cup seems a bit scary to me but i've read hundreds of stories online about women getting theirs re-done because they went too small. I guess its best to go a bit bigger to save the hasstle and money! Thanks loubyroo :) xxx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 6th February 2011, 11:56 am

i reckon around the 400 mark too
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 6th February 2011, 1:24 pm

I started out at 36B and had 365cc which initially took me to a DD. 3 months on my size has varied from DD to E to F during that time, I seemed to have settled into wearing a DD which allows me to 'squish' my boobies in for a fab cleavage. During the day an E cup gives me support but has the 'comfy factor....

Sizing was a major issue I think for most of the girls on here, it is confusing hunnie and it certainly isn't an exact science!!

Good luck with your research babes and keep us posted with your progress won't you. xx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 6th February 2011, 4:39 pm

I would guess at around 400cc but a surgeon will be able to give you a better idea. I'd take pictures of boobs you like to your consultations and this will show your surgeon the look you are after. As long as you get that look you wont mind what size you are after.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by carolyn77 6th February 2011, 6:20 pm

Hi betty, glad you asked this question, I've been wondering the same. the first surgeon i saw said anything between 360 and 420 would get me from 34b/small 36b to a dd.

I will def go as near to 420 as possible so I'm not dissappointed afterwards. surely bigger must be better than smaller?
xx
carolyn77
carolyn77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 6th February 2011, 8:01 pm

Hun when it comes to size's no one could predict what size youll end up! even girls with the same pre-op size & the same implant size & the same weight, high ect can come out completely different size's Screwy

I think the best & only way to get the 'size' you want is to try the implants on & see for yourself what size implants suit your frame & you would be happy with...............

I had 460cc but decided on that one because I liked that sized implant as it suited me.

I wouldnt get set on a bra size hun as thats just impossible for them to create & my company only worked in cc size not cup size

Hope this helps

x
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 6th February 2011, 8:51 pm

Thanks everyone, i have a good idea of cc size now. I guess i'll only know for sure when i go to my consultations and try all the different sizes on. I'm just so impatient! I can't wait haha. And i agree with you carolyn, its defiantly better to go bigger, i don't know how many stories i've read of women being disappointed after a few months. It's a very confusing business this cc stuff, and its doing my nut in a bit thinking about it haha. Thanks again for all your advice xxx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 6th February 2011, 9:30 pm

bettyboopo wrote:My rib cage is 31" and i wear a 34" band like you. Yours look gorgeous from your profile pic! An E cup seems a bit scary to me but i've read hundreds of stories online about women getting theirs re-done because they went too small. I guess its best to go a bit bigger to save the hasstle and money! Thanks loubyroo :) xxx

Trust me Hun if I had thought of being an E before my BA I would have been gobsmacked but now that I am an E although I am thrilled and love my new boobs I do have the greed which comes to us all! My new boobs look the same size as my old boobs in a highly padded gel bra when I am fully clothed and so nobody has even noticed I have had a BA, however naked or if I choose to dress them up in a plunge type bra and top they look fab!

My only advice would be not to worry about being too big, take some example pictures of the results you hope to achieve to show your PS and when he / she offers you a range of cc go with the biggest :good:
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 6th February 2011, 9:35 pm

PS I reckon you might discover your actually a 32" band when your properly fitted, I used to wear 36" until I was educated by the lovely ladies on here!
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by bettyboopo 8th February 2011, 7:16 pm

Thanks for your advice hun, you've put my mind at rest! Yeah i've never been fitted properly, i just guessed when it came to buying bra sizes haha. I'm gna have to do that, thanks! xxx
bettyboopo
bettyboopo
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down