Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci  - Page 2 Empty Re: First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci

Post by jay1983 27th January 2011, 6:21 pm

Pleased they are looking fab! Your skin might just be sensitive to the dressing. Was he ok with you when you went in? x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci  - Page 2 Empty Re: First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci

Post by Nicolaxxxx 27th January 2011, 6:29 pm

Hey huni yeah he was fine when I went in but I found the nurses to be quite rude like they werent Interested but he was brillI said not to worry that it was just a reaction to the dressing but ive never had anything like that before with dressings etc. But he wasnt worried at all just put a plaster on it. Was he ok with you when he decided to do the re-op? Nicola xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 27th January 2011, 6:33 pm

Nicolaxxxx wrote: have you ever heard of that its like a water blister?? Nicola xx

This happened to me Nicola, I was a bit freaked when I saw it too. It healed up fine though hunni.

Glad everything has gone well with your op. Take it easy and happy healing. x
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 27th January 2011, 6:54 pm

Nicolaxxxx wrote:Hey huni yeah he was fine when I went in but I found the nurses to be quite rude like they werent Interested but he was brillI said not to worry that it was just a reaction to the dressing but ive never had anything like that before with dressings etc. But he wasnt worried at all just put a plaster on it. Was he ok with you when he decided to do the re-op? Nicola xx

One of the nurses was that bad I put in a written complaint about her. He was quite offhand as he thought I was there to mang on about the scarring the nurse called when he realised my issues were with the double bubble and bottoming plus my nipples are huge he offered a re-op with out me even asking! I really wasn't pleased as I left. He then rang a few weeks later after been given my full notes to see if I was ok with the decision and that he was taking me seriously!

xxx
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 28th January 2011, 10:54 am

Thanks Alfie I feel so much better that I know Im not the only one thats had It did it heel ok then? I was so scared when I seen it I thought no way do I need to go through that again was it just a skin reaction you had aswell? Thanks for putting my mind at ease xx
Jay Im glad your getting the re-op I feel as though they cant be any nicer before your op then after there not Interestred my BF was raging with them on wed they didnt even acknowledge us but couldnt be nicer to the people waiting that hadnt had the op The Check lol xxx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 29th January 2011, 12:04 pm

[quote=I feel as though they cant be any nicer before your op then after there not Interested my BF was raging with them on wed they didn't even acknowledge us but couldn't be nicer to the people waiting that hadn't had the op The Check lol xxx[/quote]

I totally agree with you there. They are so nice pre-op (actually tho the nurse was really rude pre-op) but after if you have any problems its like your over reacting! They need to understand that they see wounds and dressings etc all the time but we don't. So we worry!

Pleased it was something simple and that he was available the next day! Did your BF say anything to them about their service! My Mum wrote and complained too! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 29th January 2011, 12:39 pm

Hey hun no he never said anything but if there like that on Monday when I go In il end up causing a scene I hate rude and Ignorant people growl Well done for complaining hun your right they should understand that this is all new to us xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 29th January 2011, 12:42 pm

Ah well hopefully they will be better on Monday. I don't think they realise how rude they are at times. Are you resting up over the weekend? I'm off to the gym to work on my figure...so I'm in shape for op! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 29th January 2011, 12:50 pm

Yeah hun just resting up feel as though ive not moved fae this bed for 4 days I cant wait to get back to the gym How long did you have to wait before you went back? xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 29th January 2011, 1:01 pm

He told me to have six weeks off!!! It was a killer. However, I walked all the time. Six weeks after my op fell on the same day as appt with him so I didn't go to gym for 6 weeks and 1 day! Lol. I started back with spinning as its not loads of jumping up and down! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 29th January 2011, 1:48 pm

Yeah think thatl be a good Idea Meant to ask when do they take the stitches out? xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2