Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci  Empty First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci

Post by Nicolaxxxx 12th January 2011, 11:13 pm

Hi Girls Im getting my uplift and Implants 300cc Under the Muscle on the 24th of January (12 days ahhh) with Dr Marco Moraci at the Harley Medical Group. I was just wondering if anyone else had this procedure done with this surgeon and could you let me know how yous got on. As you's can Imagine the closer it gets the more nervous I am Shocked xxx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci  Empty Re: First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci

Post by ANewMeToBe 13th January 2011, 9:21 am

Hi, sorry if you get this post twice...blackberry playing up! Lol I had a full uplift and 380cc unders 8 weeks ago and I am over the moon with the results. My scaring is so minimal I am sure I won't even notice it within a year. I went through the hospital group so I can't comment on your surgeon but I'm sure you'll get the results you want. Good luck sweetie x
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci  Empty Re: First post Uplift and Implants with Marco Moraci

Post by jay1983 13th January 2011, 3:15 pm

He did mine hon. However, on the day he decided that since I was borderline he would just do a donut (nipple) lift as this meant I would only have minimal scarring. Unfortunately this has not worked; however, he was quick to say he would do a re-op! He is a perfectionist in his work so imagine he was disappointed. I had some issues with nurse at HMG when removing stitches though. The company have been ok in dealing with this but the matter is still ongoing. Dr Moraci has called me to reassure me that he will be able to correct the scarring that I have.

Which clinic are you seeing him through? My friend went through the clinic in Chelmsford and he did her surgery too. She got fab results and had a nipple lift too.
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 788

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 13th January 2011, 10:42 pm

Hi jay thanks for your reply Im going through the Glasgow clinic but Im going to Oaklands in Manchester to get my op where did you go? Im sorry to hear that you have to go for a re op youl need to let me know how you get on. What happened with your stitches he said mine would be dissolving well I think shrug
Im a nervous wreck so want pert boobs again and dont want to be disapointed.
Nicola x
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 13th January 2011, 10:45 pm

Thanks for wishing me luck I hope I get the results I want but dont want to go in with my expectations to high incase they dont look how I want them to but il let yous know how I get on not long to go 11days :boobchick: xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 14th January 2011, 8:05 am

You will get the results you want. His stitching is fantastic and his work is very good. 10days now. Once your status changes from Newbie I can give you access to my pics. So post away and get involved. Have you lost weight? Some of your stitches will be dissolving and then there is one big non-disposable he does around the nipple. That gets removed at two weeks. I had nightmare when removing it. What size are you now and what size are you hoping to be. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 14th January 2011, 10:33 am

Hi I am a 32b/c just now and he said that the 300cc should take me to a Dcup what about you? I went to a size f when I was pregnant and now Im just an empty saggy mess I hate them nope . Cant wait to have new pert Boobs ha xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 14th January 2011, 10:44 am

I was two different sizes a c cup and a d cup! I had 360cc and a 380cc and went up to an E/F cup. I lost weight and mine were horrific too! I'm wanting to go a little bigger at next op. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 14th January 2011, 11:27 am

Well they do say you get Boob Greed ha. I didnt want to go to big as he said they would sag quicker the bigger Implant I got and thats the last thing I want. xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 14th January 2011, 11:43 am

You never know he might do a nipple lift he thinks its needed when your on the table...he did that for my friend on one of breast! Lol. Don't mention that at the clinic though as they'll charge you more...just let him do his work! Which hospital are you travelling to? x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 14th January 2011, 11:53 am

Im getting a full uplift so hel be lifting the nipple anyway. Im going to Oaklands in Manchester Im from glasgow but I could only get it done in Manchester or London so I picked Manchester so we could just drive I didnt fancy getting a flight after the op. Where did you get ures done xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 14th January 2011, 12:35 pm

Of course you are...its a friday so my brains like jelly! Lol. First time London...next time Manchester. Ask for painkillers before you go0 and also get a V pillow (http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/1270475.htm) as you can wrap this around you wasist so the seatbealt presseson that and not your chest. So excited for you! Pleased top chat to someone who has been to same PS! x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 14th January 2011, 2:14 pm

Dont worry about it Huni know how you feel my brain is always like jelly. I got a V pillow as a couple of other people had recommended it. How did you get on with sleeping uprite Im dreading it? I know Im glad to find someone else whos had the same surgeon I couldnt find anyone and was beginning to think I was the only one ha. xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 14th January 2011, 2:53 pm

Ah good. Have to got your pre-op vits too. I didn't think I'd like being propped up but it was fine. Also I sleep like that all the time now and still use v-pillow!

You will be getting so excited! I am for my next one. I'm a size 12 at min and quite toned but want to loose some weight for my op.

I sent you a private msg but actually not sure you can resond. Will help in any way I can.

J-x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 19th January 2011, 1:16 pm

Good luck Nicola, I hope it all goes well for u next wk! I had a re aug & uplift on 17/12. I paid for a full mastopexy but when my PS was marking me up for op he said he would try & do a nipple lift as he knew I was worried about the scarring. I was delighted to discover he was able & also I thought I would be intitled to a refund as I was under the impression a nipple lift was cheaper than a full mastopexy? My worries are weither my results will last as long. Apparently I won't get any money back.My PS has said he did a full uplift via the nipple, but if the results are the same as an anchor lift, wouldn't everyone chose to have it done this way?! At the moment I'm really pleased with the results ( just wished I'd gone bigger!!)
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 19th January 2011, 6:41 pm

Hi Queenie
Thanks for your reply Im glad ure happy with the end result and you didnt need all the scarring to be honest Im not bothered about the scars anything will look better than they are the now ha. Yeah I didnt think you got the same results with just a nipple lift my ps told me you could only get a nipple lift if you were a grade 1 sag and I was a grade 3 that must mean mine are saggier ha. So he said I had to get a full uplift to get the result I wanted and that a full uplift would last longer Im glad your happy have you got boob greed allready ha. xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 20th January 2011, 2:23 pm

I had paid for just a uplift and ended up with just a nipple lift. This was successful for max 4 weeks but by 6-8 weeks they had dropped considerbly. If you have paid for the full uplift and he feels its nessery then push for it. At the end of the day it will give the better results if like me you had bag sag before and also its what you've paid for. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 20th January 2011, 10:09 pm

Hi Jay
So did he tell you at your pre op that you were getting a full uplift and then just done a nipple lift? Im really nervous now as I want a full uplift so he better not decide just to give me a nipple lift but he didnt even mention that to me at my 2 Cons with him did he mention the nipple lift top you at your consultations? Il be sressing to him that I want a full uplift Im so scared I so need reassurance xxx Nicola xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 21st January 2011, 8:00 am

Yeah thats what happened as he decided I was borderline. It wasn't discussed. I came on here after thinking I'd still had a full uplift but scars just around nipple and then Cookie pointed out that that was just a nipple lift. Speak to him and clarify that it is a full uplift you want and not just nipple lift. He will do though if you have a log of sagging as it will be required. I have seen pics of when he did full uplift and his stitches and the womans scarring are good. x
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 21st January 2011, 11:47 am

Do u think a nipple lift will last as long as a full uplift?
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 21st January 2011, 1:23 pm

I can only speak for me and it wasn't enough. My boobs really needed the full uplift also its what we paid for and the PS say we needed in first place so why do they change mind without consulation...cos they decide when you're under on the table.

My boobs have now dropped from what they were post op to similar to the first pic next to diagram below. However, I always felt they had an odd shape post op.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 21st January 2011, 1:24 pm

sorry the link is

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 21st January 2011, 5:00 pm

Hi Jay Im really worried now Im going to really stress that I want the full uplift and under no circumstances has he to do just a nipple lift. I just had a look at your pics there and sent you a pm before I read this but now Im nervous again incase he messes it up ahhhhh sick
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jay1983 23rd January 2011, 2:39 am

Hon he won't mess up! He really is good but all I mean is insist that you don't just want a nipple lift. You have nothing to worry about. Did you look at the link where he's done full uplift? That's a fab job and barely any scars! The last thing I wanted was for you to be worried! I wanted you to be informed though and go in prepared! Sorry to cause any distress! X
jay1983
jay1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolaxxxx 27th January 2011, 6:12 pm

Hey hun thats me aw done and home Dont worry hun you didnt distress me I was awready distressed lol. Well he done the full Anchor lift and they look amazing I cant believe they are the same boobs Ive not been In as much pain as I thought I would be in but they just feel so heavy and my chest is really tight but Ive not been having to take any pain killers. I freaked out a bit on Tue when I got home I was having to put extra dressing on my left boob and I spotted like a wee bubble of gel sticking out the side of the wound under the crease of my breast as you can Imagine I was freaking out and thought it was the Implant so I phoned the clinic and I went in on the wed morn to see Marco and he checked them all and said they were fine it was just a skin reaction Thank God have you ever heard of that its like a water blister?? Nicola xx
Nicolaxxxx
Nicolaxxxx
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next