Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

had 6 week check today

+2
carol_s
wend
6 posters

Go down

had 6 week check today Empty had 6 week check today

Post by wend 11th January 2011, 9:47 pm

Hi all.

Yesterday there was a thread talking about implant makes shapes etc. i commented that i really didn`t do my home work as i just saw my GP and went with the flow, liked the surgeon she recomended and 3 weeks later Bob was my uncle!. When i met my PS he told me they used Mentor and i chose cohesive gel. I was unaware of profiles or anything else iv`e heard about on here but remembered the make he told me. When i went to see him today i thought i`d fine out exactly what i have inserted into me and his face just went straight when i said "what Mentor implants have i got ". He flicked over my notes and said " oh no you have Nagor Impleo. Now this means nothing to me, are they as good? same price band ?. He assured me they were the" turkish delight " type when cut and were textured which is what he told me about the Mentor. I`m guessing they must have a good stock pile of makes and models as i was able to have this done in 3 weeks. I am pleased with the result so as long as this implant has a good history i`ll still be a happy bunnie but just proves they don`t flaming remember what was discused. Apart from that all seems well. I can still feel a little fluid in the right one though, but he said unusual but it`s not enough for his to feel or worry about ( can`t help it a little though girls). Sorry this is a bit long me dears xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

had 6 week check today Empty Re: had 6 week check today

Post by carol_s 11th January 2011, 9:58 pm

Hi Wend, the Nagor Impleo's are, alongside the Allergan Natrelles, once of the best makes which are available - in fact some surgeons (include Jame McDiarmid - our resident PS on these forums) prefer the Nagors over the Allergans because UK surgeons prefer the feedback from the company and that they listen to what the surgeons are telling them.
So don't worry hun, you do have some of the best which are currently available
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 12th January 2011, 4:17 am

Hi wend,

First off I just want to say your avatar is fantastic, your boobs look great!

As for the fluid, I had a stubborn area where fluid hung around for quite a while like 8 or so weeks I think... so dont worry... I would say its normal, and if your ps is happy with everything so you should be too!

xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 12th January 2011, 9:27 am

Thank you Carol and Sarahdawn. I feel a lot better about it now.
So any pre BA`s do as much reseach as you can, i wish i`d found this site earlier. Looks like i`ve been ok but if and when i need this doing again i`ll have far more knowledge. Oh Sarahdawn straight back at ya on the Avatar xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 12th January 2011, 7:15 pm

Hi Wend,

I only just read this thread! How weird, today I had my 6 week check too and I was quite embarrassed to ask the same question. Mine was booked so fast I didnt realise the depth of research that could be done! Happily as it turns out I have the Allergan Natrelles! So good for both of us that despite our lack of knowledge we seem to have been well looked after.

Hope your bubble bobs off soon.

And I second that - Avatar looks great!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 15th January 2011, 7:13 pm

Hi Jem
sounds like our journeys running still on track, were a day apart and both going through the same stages. You had any problems with stubborn fluid or much numbness?. My left has far more feeling than my right still not sure if it will return but not a problem, my scars are fab and all seems quite settled. I havn`t been measured but fit snug in a 34 C which is what i was hoping for. Hope your well xx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by **Jem** 16th January 2011, 8:46 pm

Hi,

I haven't had any problems with fluid. Everything below the nipples is still numb and feels very odd though!

Im looking forward to when they are all feeling normal and I can just sort of forget about them!
**Jem**
**Jem**
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 16th January 2011, 8:55 pm

I have a numb patch on my right boob even now, hasnt got any better or worse since my op 9 months ago, so dont know if it will stay or go now? Small price topay though for boobs!
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 16th January 2011, 9:18 pm

I think perhaps because you went to someone recommended by your GP, that set you in the right direction straight way. And I could be wrong, but I believe that the surgeons working out of Spire hospitals tend to use the best implants (and often the costliest). In any event, I think your avatar is amazing!!
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by wend 17th January 2011, 2:32 pm

Thank you Carrie and good luck to you for 4 days Time yay ! Oh numbness, my right which is the one being a pickle also is almost numb all over really above and below my nipple but that doesn`t bother me too like Phoebe said a small price to pay. I asked the surgeon if it was possible that this breast received more damage during surgery he said yes so this makes sence . Good thing is they are rarely on my mind anymore so feel much more apart of me.xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down