Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newbies and post BAs...

+3
Alt_Barbie
carol_s
xbeautifulx
7 posters

Go down

Newbies and post BAs... Empty Newbies and post BAs...

Post by xbeautifulx 10th January 2011, 10:50 pm

How did you decide on where you want to go for your consultations and who yOur final choice was?

Was it word of mouth or something else?
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 478

Back to top Go down

Newbies and post BAs... Empty Re: Newbies and post BAs...

Post by carol_s 10th January 2011, 10:59 pm

Personally I did some research on a few that I liked the sound of and then applied to see the nearest one to me - and I liked him so much I decided to book there and then. Maybe I should have gone to see a couple of others (but one of them charged a £150 consultation fee shrug ) but I was happy with my choice so I thought why delay it, just go for it girl)
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 10th January 2011, 11:14 pm

That 150 sounds like a ploy to lure and lock you in...who can afford to give up 150 in this climate, silly beggers lol
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 10th January 2011, 11:18 pm

I joined a few forums, found out who seemed to be the most popular/had good things said about them etc.

Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 10th January 2011, 11:20 pm

I think the key to finding the right surgeon is def research hun. I saw 4 or 5 surgeons until I decied on Mr singh. x
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 10th January 2011, 11:21 pm

Mine was location location location!!! Plus, with Mybreast you actually meet with the surgeon who performs your op from the very start, which was really important to me, the £25 consultation fee gets taken off the final surgery fee anyway if you go with them (so it's like getting a consultation free), plus your second consultation is free too, and what's more you get the lifetime aftercare...

lol, but aside from my extensive research it was mostly down to location location location!!

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by Pixie 11th January 2011, 12:06 am

There's a hospital 10mins walk from where I live so I looked into that, but in the end I decided I probably wasn't going to go with them as they weren't quite as perfect as what I wanted... and I am a perfectionist pixie!

Then I had a free consultation with a nurse at HM just because it was free and they have a clinic in my town, and I couldn't go ahead with it but I looked up the surgeon and saw he had good reviews. So I might get a free consultation with his other company and actually meet him and see his work sometime.

Joined here (2 days ago, woop woop!) and heard of CC Kat, who apparently is brilliant. She charges for her consultations but she sounds like my kind of surgeon so I think if I'm not 100% happy with the other surgeons I go to see I'll definitely have a look to see what she's about!

Now I'm just floating around on here to see whose results I like and whether they're similar to my stats etc. I like to be thorough so I might end up going to see 5 different surgeons in the end, but during that time I can save up, borrow the rest of the money if I need to, make sure I'm in good health etc and when it comes down to it I'll know exactly what I'm doing and why =D I'm also not going to look at anything over about £4500 - one of the ones who's apparently really good will only charge £3200 or so for a basic augmentation or £3600 with a lift, so in the end I might choose to go with him because of his work and still get the cheapest price anyway!! Here's my list of places to research so far:

- Mr Frati (Rubicon Medical, London - with the cheap surgery fees!)
- CC Kat (Birmingham - really well recommended!)
- Mr James (Fairfield Independent Hospital, somewhere further north than here - done some people on here that I liked the results of!)

And I think I'll try and find another 2 just for good measure. Then I'll go for consultations with all of them if I can, but I'll start with the ones in a convenient location and price range and then work up if I have to x
Pixie
Pixie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 248

http://chouxlala.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lindylou22 11th January 2011, 12:10 am

That's an amazing price for a good surgeon!!! It makes me wish I could travel for my surgery!!

xbeautifulx have you got any surgeons/clinics in your mind at the moment??

LL
x
lindylou22
lindylou22
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 648

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 11th January 2011, 12:42 am

lindylou22 wrote:That's an amazing price for a good surgeon!!! It makes me wish I could travel for my surgery!!

xbeautifulx have you got any surgeons/clinics in your mind at the moment??

LL
x

Nope none whatsoever but I am in birmingham I will research cc kat and all the other mainstream clinics.....to be honest I am in the midst of starting a new job after finishing uni last year so I need wait until I actually start which should be any day now, then once I have settled there I will get some consultations under my belt and hopefully have the op.
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xbeautifulx 11th January 2011, 1:19 am

Just had a nose at cc kat she works for bmi and spire...and Solihull nhs...I think I am going to focus my search on her as when I first thought about a boob job immediately the priory hosp in bham came to mind and this is where she works...might be a sign
xbeautifulx
xbeautifulx
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 11th January 2011, 1:45 am

I went to the same surgeon who did my sisters breast reduction surgery. I also saw the surgeon who did her tummy tuck but didnt warm to him. I just really liked Mr Khan(not the one from transform) and he really put me at ease. I also liked him because he isnt affiliated with any companies, he mainly does NHS work doing reconstructive surgery for burn victims but does cosmetic stuff on the side for a private hospital. I just really liked him!x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down