Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will having Extra High Profile make me bigger?

+3
mrsm
abbie
SJG83
7 posters

Go down

Will having Extra High Profile make me bigger? Empty Will having Extra High Profile make me bigger?

Post by SJG83 7th January 2011, 2:45 pm

Hi girls - Right, I might not ask this question easily so bare with me.

I have just found out that I am having extra high profile instead of high profile and I was wondering what kind of a difference that will make? Will I be fuller with the extra high profile? And would having extra high make me look bigger than full profile would.

It's just as some of you may have read. I can't decide between 310 and 365. Now I have found out I am having extra high profile I am thinking that I might go with 310 because if it fills out a bit more it might give me the look I want and 365 might be too big!!

Oh god, I am seriously waffling here. Sorry!!! If anyone has any advice that would be great! Thanks x thank you
SJG83
SJG83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Will having Extra High Profile make me bigger? Empty Re: Will having Extra High Profile make me bigger?

Post by abbie 7th January 2011, 2:47 pm

it wont necessarily make you a bigger size, but it will make your breasts project more than a lower profile implant, yet not be as tall or wide.
if youve got a very narrow rib cage, itll probably be why youve been offered EHP
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Will having Extra High Profile make me bigger? Empty Re: Will having Extra High Profile make me bigger?

Post by mrsm 7th January 2011, 3:21 pm

Well extra high will project a bit more when looking from the side but will look slightly narrower/smaller from the front. I personally think extra high profile looks smaller because of this.
I've got extra high profile. xx
mrsm
mrsm
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1180

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 7th January 2011, 4:59 pm

it will just make them stick out more xxxx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th January 2011, 6:00 pm

310cc in extra high is 11cm wide 5.4cm projection
365cc is not extra high (just high) 12.25cm wide and 5cm projection
so the 365 are 1cm wider
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 9th January 2011, 11:10 pm

I think it will depend on your frame and how narrow you are hun.As the others have said the extra high will make them look more prominent side on.I suppose it depends lso on what look you'd like to acheive.Good Luck x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by hannah766 10th January 2011, 12:09 am

Hiya

I am having extra high profile implants put in next week. I currently have implants that are too wide for my frame as I am very petite. I currently have 11.2cm width and 4.1cm projection 270cc PIP implants and am changing to 10.4cm width and 5.0cm projection Nagor impleos 290cc. So what I'm loosing in width I'm gaining in projection. I wanted to go bigger but my surgeon refused to let me (as I have bottomed out) so with the extra high profiles I am hoping for them to appear bigger in shape even if not in size.
If you have a small frame like me then this is probably why you have been offered extra high's.
Check this out;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps, good luck x
hannah766
hannah766
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down