Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post - Op Advice

+7
kittie
NurseSophie89
pinkbabe
dimpledee
COOKIE
wend
narn82
11 posters

Go down

Post - Op Advice Empty Post - Op Advice

Post by narn82 15th December 2010, 10:12 am

Hope you all dont mind me asking but i was wondering if i could get any fab tips etc.

after spending a little while looking over your messages / chats etc you all seem to be, have been and due to be where i am now, hence by plea. . . . .

has anyone got any advise for post BA, i'm really starting to worry. i have been waiting for this moment for years and now its here . . .OMG

i biggest worry is that i have been selfish and although my op date is perfect for time off work. . . . i dont want my daughter or hubby missing out on xmas because i'm 'in pain'.

therefore any tips to making it better please help . . . . .
narn82
narn82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post - Op Advice Empty Re: Post - Op Advice

Post by wend 15th December 2010, 10:48 am

Bless you. I hadn`t ever had a gereral before and felt soo nervous untill i found this site. Every one spoke about it as an exciting fun journey and i took this on board, told myself to enjoy it focused on having boobs (which i first went to my doctors about 20 years ago) and although i felt a little guilty coz of having 2 kids and what if something went wrong i also knew you only get 1 shot at life so if having boobs means alot which it did to me go for it. You will be amazed how after a few days you will feel as if you can do quite a lot, take it steady but making a cup of tea or still reading stories to your daughter (if she`s liittle )wont be a problem. Hopefully you have good support in your OH coz he will have to do any cleaning for a while. To be fare i think the worst part is sleeping flat out with your top half proped up. I`m day 16 and have only just started sleeping on my side. Take your pain killers as instructed dont miss a dose and just enjoy you being pampered this christmas (trust me your hubby will want you to heal quickley so he can get his hand s on those puppies) mine still keeps saying how long till i get a squeeze! (still not sure when that will be) . Enjoy your whole day when it comes , the nurses are usually quite excited for you especially xmas boobies and think how you will look in a new fab dress . Luv Wend xxx
wend
wend
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 239

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th December 2010, 12:22 pm

Awww hunni, stop worrying, you're gonna be OK. By the time christmas is here you'll be a week post-op and over the worst Post - Op Advice 571992

The best advice I can give is to just take each day of your recovery as it comes hun. Don't push yourself and do what you feel you can when you feel up to it. At 1 week post-op you won't be in any pain babe but you 'may' still be suffering some discomfort, as long as you're taking things easy there's no reason whatsoever why you shouldn't enjoy your christmas hun.

Just be prepared (have a read though the 'your surgery and beyond section, I think you'll find that vey helpful) and have hubby and daughter prepared for the next coming weeks to help you out... I'm sure as my family did with me you'll share lots of giggles as they watch you do the bum shuffle to wriggle out of bed LOL and they also show you lots of love and care unni, because I'm sure they want you to be well and happy most of all over anything.

Now.... stop panicking babe and enjoy the exciting build up... all is gonna be just fine Post - Op Advice 571992 xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dimpledee 15th December 2010, 1:50 pm

Aw hun big hugs to you too. Everyone is different and the first few days are the worst, but a week post op hopefully you wont be in much pain as you think, remember if you need the painkillers to get you thru thats what they are there for. Im sure you will have a lovely boobie crimbo XX
dimpledee
dimpledee
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 15th December 2010, 2:54 pm

Aww hun, dont worry you will be fine for xmas. I felt ok the next day, obviously not to go to work or anything but well enough to move around. The first few days can be tough and of course everyone recovers at different rates, but aslong as you take it easy and have help lifting ect then you will be fine. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 15th December 2010, 3:04 pm

Take each day as it comes, and if you feel tired(which you will) dont fight it. Have a nap and you'll feel 100times better! No point in staying awake and being a grumpy cow! lol x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 15th December 2010, 6:41 pm

Best advice is take it easy, rest as much as you need to, take the painkillers (even if it's just paracetomol) regularly for a few days at least. The your surgery and beyond section on here is good, prepares you for a lot of the unsaid things
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlea 16th December 2010, 10:45 am

I'm one week post op and everything the girls are saying is true.. Best to just take it easy and enjoy being pampered... I am and it is fab!!

It's so important to do just that and don't be tempted to do anything until you are really fit and able too (on your docs/nurses advice of course hun!)

There will be plenty of time for all that later on..

This site is chocka full of great advice and support. With girls who have already been through it all... Can't get better than that me thinks!!!

All the best chick! And merry xmas! 👋

Love Lea xxx
luvlea
luvlea
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by narn82 16th December 2010, 11:04 am

thank you all for your help and advice . . . . think i'm just having pre op nerves took my pre op picture at home last night which confirmed even more how much i cant wait for it.

Good bye pancakes . . . .Hello Boobies :)
narn82
narn82
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by angelemma 16th December 2010, 12:28 pm

I had my BA/uplif at highgate 2 days ago and it was great. Apart from a mix up in theathre times so I had a delay, it all goes like clockwork once they get started. I was terrified of the GA but the anaesthetists were the nicest guys and made it so easy. It's over before you know it - something I kept being told but couldn't quite believe! It's true :good:

As for afterwards, it depends on placement as I had overs I'm not too bad at all. I'm only taking half the painkillers (as the codeine bungs me up) but feel bruised and sore not in pain at all. If you've had a baby then you'll breeze through it! xxx
angelemma
angelemma
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 532

Back to top Go down

Post by Loubyroo 16th December 2010, 12:33 pm

I am one day post op and feel fine! Again I feel a little sore but am not in any 'pain' as such, havn't needed any pain killers yet. I had under the muscle placement so was expecting to be in more pain than I am (purhaps this is yet to come).

I am sure you will be fine Narn82 and trust me it's worth it!!
Loubyroo
Loubyroo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Post by carol_s 16th December 2010, 12:51 pm

Hi Narn, please stop being worried and start enjoying the experience - it really is a magical time for you. Like Loubyroo, I also had unders and because of this was expecting to be in more pain, but there hasn't been any (except back ache from that impossible sleeping edict). A feeling of tightness and some soreness, but this does start to become less and less each day (I'm 9 days post op now). Once you've come round and had a peek down your pj top and seen two lovely boobies there, you'll revel in the magical transformation Hug
xx
carol_s
carol_s
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3270

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down