Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do I need to get ready???

+3
misf1
Ruthylicious
jellytot
7 posters

Go down

What do I need to get ready??? Empty What do I need to get ready???

Post by jellytot 6th December 2010, 10:42 pm

Unlike some girls here I've been so blooming busy lately (moving house 4 weeks ago, working full time, 2 young kiddies, oh yes, and getting stuck in the snow!!!) that I feel like I'm totally unprepared for my BA on 22nd Dec! I've got some sports bras and a couple of front fastening PJ's but that's it!!!

I'm starting to worry that I'm woefully unprepared (and have no time to get prepared as *whoops* I'm way behind on Xmas shopping! Erk!)....I'm sending out an SOS to all you lovely people here to help me work out a checklist of all things I need to buy / get prepared / consider before I have my BA!

HELP! help
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 214

Back to top Go down

What do I need to get ready??? Empty Re: What do I need to get ready???

Post by Ruthylicious 6th December 2010, 10:44 pm

i found this list to be useful jellytot..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

its from this website.. good luck for your BA xx
Ruthylicious
Ruthylicious
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 6th December 2010, 10:47 pm

Oooh - thanks for that Ruthylicious! Looks like I'll *need* to get myself an iPod then!!! Hysterical
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 7th December 2010, 12:00 am

I found I didn't need an i-pod/laptop I just didn't have time to listen to it, after my op I just couldn't be bothered to do anything. I just watched the TV in my room and took pics of my bandaged boobs on my phone. I was a day case and took, easy to pull on trousers for the journey home and a zip up hoodie, trainers (again easy to slip on), dressing gown (very important to hide bum when walking to theatre/ going to loo) slippers, magazines/book (just in case), brush, hair bobble (you may need a hand doing your hair though) tooth brush and paste to freshen up your mouth after sleeping, some snacks just in case you need them (after GA) and I did take my make up but couldn't be bothered to do it. I took a pillow to protect boobs from seatbelt on the way home. As it's cold you may also want to take a blanket for the journey home.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot 7th December 2010, 6:21 am

I'm wondering if there's anything I need to prepare in my house also, for when i get home? My mum's going to look after me for a couple of days (but she's dodabled), but then I'm on my own!.....Any suggestions?
jellytot
jellytot
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th December 2010, 7:46 am

Prepare!

Any foods you can cook and freeze now so you're not cooking post-BA is good, do a shop the day before your op making sure you have everything you'll need for at least a week. Bring clothing you think you're going to wear down to hand level so you need to be stretching for anything. Do the same with any kitchen items too that you think you'll need.

Prepare to also keep youself entertained! Get some DVDs in some books and mags and you should be just fine hun. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 7th December 2010, 2:09 pm

Hi Jellytot

I think we should have plenty to watch on TV when we get home - 24 hour non stop Xmas films and repeats of Only Fools and Horses!

I am having an Asda home delivery early on the day I go in (21st) with most of Xmas food shopping - my husband will have to pop out early on Xmas eve for cream, salads, cold meats and fruit and veg but he normally does that for me anyway.

I still haven't got any button up PJ's - must look out for some cheap ones. I never pack until the night before when I go on holiday and it could be the same this time.

Should really be writing my Xmas cards now and looking on internet for last minute presents - but I just can't seem to focus on Xmas, too busy thinking about my new BOOBS.

I must start doing some batch cooking for the freezer but because I cook a hot meal for all the children I look after it already feels like I am feeding the 5000 - I dish up 3 adult meals and 3 kids meals every day.

We also have a rental property that we let out and the tenants moved out last Wednesday and a new chap is moving in next Friday - so have been busy re decorating, cleaning and organising new carpets, last tenant did keep it really clean and tidy but all jobs are wear and tear (they had been there over 3 years) so rotten timing to have to be doing all of this instead of Xmas shopping. Have you had to do much to your new house and do you feel settled in yet?

Better go and write some Xmas cards while the mindees are sleeping and peel spuds for tea as will be up other house decorating again tonight!!

jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by kittie 7th December 2010, 5:12 pm

the other girls have pretty much got it covered. I also took some lucozade to hospital so I had something other than water to drink
kittie
kittie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2076

Back to top Go down

Post by angbabyxx 7th December 2010, 5:30 pm

hi hun, you sound just like me babe.....I'm a 'list' person, always wanting to be prepared for EVERYTHING!!!!

I had everything bar the kitchen sink...and other than asking one of the nurses (on my return to my room after op) to get my mob phone out of my vanity case, that was IT.............

Everything was provided before and after op, down to gown and slippers etc, as far as needing anything after op, you'll be tired and quite happy just to flick through the tv channels while in bed. Honestly!!!! Don't panic, just enjoy the day!!

Angiexx
angbabyxx
angbabyxx
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1108

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down