Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crescent uplift?

+3
hattie260
sarahdawn31
queenie
7 posters

Go down

crescent uplift? Empty crescent uplift?

Post by queenie 2nd December 2010, 10:51 pm

Hi ladies, has anyone had a crescent uplift? Need the lift but want minimal scarring... Is this poss?!
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 151

Back to top Go down

crescent uplift? Empty Re: crescent uplift?

Post by sarahdawn31 3rd December 2010, 2:32 am

is that the same as a donut lift?

I had a lollipop lift and I was terrified about the whole lift process and was so worried I would be bothered by the scars... well now I am sooooo glad I had the lift, it really gives you a whole new look and rejuvenation to your boobies... definately worth the bit of scarring, and truthfully for me the scarring has been healing so well I am quite confident they will be hardly noticable in a years time.

If you need a lift, I say get it done, as not only does it improve the look of your boobs, it will give you longevity... because gravity takes a toll regardless and if you add an implant there is added weight that will only make the sagginess worse over time and you dont want to have to go through another surgury later.

xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 3rd December 2010, 7:41 am

Hi hun I'm just going to move this to the Uplifts section, you may get a better response in there xxx
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 3rd December 2010, 8:07 am

Hi, sorry, I don't know what a crescent lift is! I have just had a full anchor lift and implants and it's the best thing I ever did! I was really worried about scarring and after a little reassurance from lovely Sarah I felt much more confident. Sarahs scars are really minimal and like she says In a year I don't think anyone will notice unless she points them out. Mine are healing really quickly and I'm sure they will fade to practically nothing too. Yay

Once you have posted some more and become an active member I'm sure seeing pictures will put your mind at rest. X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd December 2010, 8:27 am

A crescent lift is a nipple lift I beleive.... We've a couple of ladies who have had this procedure here queenie or other nipple incision procedures (full anchor/lollipop) and mostly all are happy with their scarring hunni. xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 3rd December 2010, 9:30 am

Thanks for all your replies. Is a lollipop lift the same as a full anchor?still trying 2 learn all the jargon! X
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 3rd December 2010, 9:42 am

No sweetie, they're different

A lollipop lift has incisions around the nipple, then another from the nipple to the breast crease like this -

crescent uplift? Lollipop_incision

A full anchor uplift has icisions around the nipple, another from nipple to crease and another in the crease, like this -

crescent uplift? Breastred1
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 3rd December 2010, 11:34 am

Thanks cookie. I guess seeing as I have scar from first op I would always look like I have an anchor! From looking on Internet I think a crescent is just the top of the nipple that is cut where a donut incision goes all the way around? Have provisionally booked op with mr Adamo on 22/12. I need 2 make decisions!! So confused! How long is it til I can peek at some photos? Hope that doesn't sound 2 desperate ? Xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 4th December 2010, 6:52 am

Ha ha, doesn't sound desperate at all! I was the same, seeing pics really put my mind at rest. I took about a week for me to become active, prob because answering other peoples posts and asking questions on here is so addictive, you'll soon be totting up those numbers! X
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 6th December 2010, 10:05 pm

Thanks hon . I really want to see some pics straight after the surgery. All the clinics seem to show me photos at 3 or 6 mths, but I need to be prepared for the gory details! I will be mortified when my husband looks at me for the first time and has horror all over his face! have you used any of the scar gels or plasters? Also think I read somewhere not to drink alcohol 2 wks b4 surgery?! Eeeeks.......... Please tell me that's not true?! Yr right about this site being addictive, I can't remember the last time I sat down & watched tv with my husband!! x
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 6th December 2010, 10:50 pm

Hi hun, I have not had a lift but I had my implants inserted via nipple incision (twice - just had a re-op) and the scars are practically invisible from 2 weeks post op - just what looks like a hairline crease and you can only see that from looking really closely. It is unbelievable how quickly the skin around there heals!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 7th December 2010, 4:48 am

Hi Queenie,
its true to alcohol pre and post op, its not good for bleeding and healing... but I assure u its worth it!

As for the scars (insisions) soon after, mine were covered by a bandage for the first 6 days I think so I didnt even see them... then once I did see them, I expected way worse than they were, by one week the skin is virturally healed, its not completey sealed and smooth, but closed up and better than you would think.

Hattie is right you will be surprised at how fast it heals!

I am currently using silicone strips over my scars to help them fade, at this point they are totally smooth just light pink and really look great for 2 months post op, but I have been using the strips for a week now and I wear them 12-15 hrs a day, and so far as I said they look great and I think they are helping them fade even more... I will be able to tell more over the next few weeks.

I know you are nervous about the lift, I was too, it sounds much worse than it is, I promise... and the change in your boobies you get from a lift really is amazing... I have better boobs than I have ever had in my life!

sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 7th December 2010, 8:33 pm

Thanks Sarahdawn. I think I need constant reassurance! I've been researching a brand called cica care. Do u know it? Also once the bandage is off can u start using the strips immediately? x
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 7th December 2010, 9:56 pm

Sorry. Another question!! How long pre & post op do I have to forego my vino?! I need it to steady my nerves! Have a provisional op booked on the 22 dec at MYA . Will i be able to have a glass of fizz on xmas day? I want to toast my new boobies!!
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 8th December 2010, 10:57 am

queenie wrote:Thanks Sarahdawn. I think I need constant reassurance! I've been researching a brand called cica care. Do u know it? Also once the bandage is off can u start using the strips immediately? x

The strips arent ment to be used until the wound is totally healed up, and you get permission from your ps... I started using them at 6 weeks post op.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 10th December 2010, 11:40 pm

Thanks Sarahdawn. I'll order them soon.X
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by elle83 10th January 2011, 9:24 pm

Hi Queenie,
I am thinking about getting a doughnut lift which is similar, also want the lift with minimal scarring! All this talk of "hardly noticable" scars is sooooo reassuring!

can't wait until i can see pictures! Its hard to find pictures that are more that a month old online, so its really hard to get an idea of what scars will look like once they have fully healed.
elle83
elle83
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 80

Back to top Go down

Post by wantingboobies 11th July 2011, 6:54 pm

hey Queenie Im not sure how to use this site yet ( just joined today) I see this posting is over a year ago so I hope you can still get back to me. I was also told at my consultation to get a crescent lift in left breast due to minor ptosis they said this is the least invasive way to do a lift . However Im terrified I will have a scar nope wondering if i should just deal with the uneven nipples
wantingboobies
wantingboobies
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by queenie 11th July 2011, 8:43 pm

Hey wantingboobies,
I went ahead with the uplift and reaug in dec last yr. I was pleased to discover that my ps managed to do the uplift by just putting incisions around the nipple so I don't have the vertical line from nipple to breast crease & for the first time in ages i have even boobies! (Just wish I'd gone bigger!!)
Scars are healing ok, still slightly raised but slowly fading.
Good luck with your decision. Sorry I'm really rubbish at taking pics so don't have any to show you. xx
queenie
queenie
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down