Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling impatient!

+4
COOKIE
NurseSophie89
lucyt
thevisionoflife
8 posters

Go down

Feeling impatient!  Empty Feeling impatient!

Post by thevisionoflife 28th November 2010, 8:41 pm

Hay Everyone!

Just thought I'd have a rant to get things off my mind.

Feeling really impatient today regarding saving for boobies, how did you all cope with the wait?

I've got £1624.09 left to get and sadly a lot of bills to pay at the start of the year.

Just bought a house so don't want to take out credit, hoping the saving will go quickly, although its only £200 per month :(

Cant stop thinking about boobs! lol. yipee
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Feeling impatient!  Empty Re: Feeling impatient!

Post by lucyt 28th November 2010, 8:53 pm

You'll have saved it in no time Hun. In fact if my calculations are correct, you could be sporting a new pair of boobies this time next year couldn't you?
That'll fly by!
(well done for saving tho, I'm far too impatient for that)
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 28th November 2010, 9:00 pm

Yes, sounds ages mind! Hoping some months I will be able to save some more and Santa will give me some cash! I have also asked for a payrise! No luck so far mind!

I am looking to save £5420 for the op and consultation, as I think I will be going with Spire! So when I get down to the last £500 I think I will book the consultation and see how much it is actually going to cost.

Credit is very tempting .......................... and so is buying bits for my place must stop spending!
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NurseSophie89 28th November 2010, 9:03 pm

Just moved this to the General BA section hunni, as its boobie related :) x
NurseSophie89
NurseSophie89
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1920

Back to top Go down

Post by lucyt 28th November 2010, 9:08 pm

Credit is tempting but you don't need it! What would be the point of getting your lovely new boobies only to spend ages stressing about debt afterwards, would be totally counter productive.
It could be quicker than u think, wasn't too long ago that one of the other ladies got a lovely surprise from the tax man which meant she could get her new boobs. Nice Surprises could be lurking round any corner.
lucyt
lucyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 307

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 28th November 2010, 9:09 pm

Hey thanks!

Sorry didn't think my ranting counted! lol

This may be silly question but do you pay VAT on cosmetic surgery? ........
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Feeling impatient!  Empty thanks

Post by thevisionoflife 28th November 2010, 9:10 pm

lucyt wrote:Credit is tempting but you don't need it! What would be the point of getting your lovely new boobies only to spend ages stressing about debt afterwards, would be totally counter productive.
It could be quicker than u think, wasn't too long ago that one of the other ladies got a lovely surprise from the tax man which meant she could get her new boobs. Nice Surprises could be lurking round any corner.

Thanks for the reply lucyt, I do hope I get one of those nice surprises!! Stars

How you getting on with yours?
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th November 2010, 9:55 pm

Awww hunni, keep at it and you'll soon have your new boobs! Feeling impatient!  184153

Maybe make a Savings Ticker too to add to your signature here so you can actually see your progress, it'll get you more and more excited as you see your target get closer and closer! Feeling impatient!  154564
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by LittleOne 28th November 2010, 10:06 pm

Good luck with the saving hun! Savings ticker is a good idea, motivation to keep going!
Will be worth it not to have any debt in the end x
LittleOne
LittleOne
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 408

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 29th November 2010, 9:22 am

It's taken me since April to save £4190 and it feels like forever. I have got really fed up at times. You read about all the ladies go in for their op's before you and get a little p'd thats it's not you. But when i look back it has flown! I've had the time to make sure that it's something that i would really want to put myself through. I know that it is something that i want but had to make sure that it was somethig i wanted to put myself through as well. I know that once i haver the op that wont be the end of it, as in years to come i may have to have more work done with the up-keep of them.

It's exciting to have and look forward to the consultations, thats when you feel your progressing. Keep saving and you'll do it xxxxx
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1694

Back to top Go down

Feeling impatient!  Empty Savings Ticker

Post by thevisionoflife 29th November 2010, 9:50 am

cookie wrote:Awww hunni, keep at it and you'll soon have your new boobs! Feeling impatient!  184153

Maybe make a Savings Ticker too to add to your signature here so you can actually see your progress, it'll get you more and more excited as you see your target get closer and closer! Feeling impatient!  154564

Thanks I have one now!! I'm quite chuffed its quite close already! Cheerleader

thank you
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 29th November 2010, 9:56 am

Thanks Little One and Chicksville I am feeling a little less impatient and a bit more excited now!

I hope it goes as quick as this year has, hopefully once Christmas is over it will go faster.

Might find some bits to put on ebay later! Every little helps.

Jen
x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 29th November 2010, 1:35 pm

Ebays a great idea and this is the month to make your money. The next two and a half weeks are the busyest. The last posting day is 20th December unless you send next day but i wouldn't.

I sold loads of stuff on Ebay to help raise funds, i made £1400 ish over three months.
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jellytot1 29th November 2010, 1:46 pm

thevisionoflife wrote:Hey thanks!

I'm sure you pay VAT on cosmetic surgery - I just said yesterday to my husband that at least by having mine done before Xmas I won't be paying the VAT increase! Good luck with your savings - your estimate seems quite high, I'm going with Nuffield and it is about 4.5K, so may be worth checking out prices and you may get to your target quicker than you think or are you have an uplift aswell? x
jellytot1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 762

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 29th November 2010, 3:34 pm

jellytot1 wrote:
thevisionoflife wrote:Hey thanks!

I'm sure you pay VAT on cosmetic surgery - I just said yesterday to my husband that at least by having mine done before Xmas I won't be paying the VAT increase! Good luck with your savings - your estimate seems quite high, I'm going with Nuffield and it is about 4.5K, so may be worth checking out prices and you may get to your target quicker than you think or are you have an uplift aswell? x

No lift just implants, yes I know it does seem quite high it was only an estimate given over the internet so I am hoping it will be a little less . I only have the Hospital Group and Spire near me and I didn't like my consultation with the Hospital Group they were a lot cheaper think it was only about £3995 with Natrelle's but I had to have it done within a week!

With Spires quote they said "An average price for breast augmentation is £5,300, which entails a one-night stay in hospital - some people are suitable for a day-case procedure, which reduces the cost to about £4,500, but this is not suitable for all patients"

I take it every surgeon charges there own prices at spire. shrug

Yeah I was just thinking with the VAT the prices might go up! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 29th November 2010, 3:39 pm

chicksville wrote:Ebays a great idea and this is the month to make your money. The next two and a half weeks are the busyest. The last posting day is 20th December unless you send next day but i wouldn't.

I sold loads of stuff on Ebay to help raise funds, i made £1400 ish over three months.

What kind of things did you sell - if you don't mind me asking. I tried clothes but my old rif raf is not brand names so they don't sell!
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Alt_Barbie 29th November 2010, 4:10 pm

I didnt wait!

I had £1500 saved which iv paid... I got credit for the rest. 12 months at 0% interest hell yeah! Works out at £200 a month lol
Alt_Barbie
Alt_Barbie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 820

Back to top Go down

Feeling impatient!  Empty Good Deal

Post by thevisionoflife 29th November 2010, 4:25 pm

Alt_Barbie wrote:I didnt wait!

I had £1500 saved which iv paid... I got credit for the rest. 12 months at 0% interest hell yeah! Works out at £200 a month lol

Hay that is a good deal, Sadly I still cannot afford to do that I bought my place alone so am fully responsibly for all bills / repairs that are needed and you never know what's going to crop up.

But its very good that you have been able to do this and will be getting yours soon! yahoo it is definitely an option for anyone if they can afford the repayments.
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by chicksville 29th November 2010, 10:13 pm

I sold loads, i felt sad about selling some of my shoes. I sold a few pairs of Jimmy Choo and a pair of Manolo's but most was just stuff that i don't wear any more.

Not all were designer clothes, the thing is and a lot of people forget this about ebay, everything is sellable. My son out grew his dressing grown, i had brought it for him just over a year ago for £7.99. Just a plan old blue one. I washed it and put it on for £1.99, it sold for £9.50!! one mans crap is another treasure.

Go to Oxfam shops, get bargins and sell them.

Good luck xxx
chicksville
chicksville
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by thevisionoflife 30th November 2010, 5:22 pm

Ok thanks Chicksville!

I will hunt around the place at the weekend and put loads things online something should sell!!

Though I expect I will end up buying some shoes as I now have very wet feet from walking home! grrrr.

Take care x
thevisionoflife
thevisionoflife
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down