Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breast reduction....

+6
alwysbritt
Crystal
ANewMeToBe
COOKIE
sarahdawn31
haydee
10 posters

Go down

Breast reduction.... Empty Breast reduction....

Post by haydee 26th November 2010, 4:13 pm

anyone else had one ? most people on here seem to be going bigger am i the only one...?
haydee
haydee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Breast reduction.... Empty Re: Breast reduction....

Post by sarahdawn31 28th November 2010, 9:27 am

Hey hun, I havent come across anyone on the forum yet having one... but we are all having or had breast surgury... and those like myself who have had a lift will have similar concerns... so I hope you dont feel alone. Hug

I had a friend who had a reduciton about 8 years ago and she is just thrilled with the results. I am sure like those of us who have had a lift the results you get from newly shaped boobies will be worth any effort in the procedure and recovery as well as any scars.

Are you already booked in, or still researching?

xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 28th November 2010, 9:48 am

Hi Haydee.

I reduced my implant size when I had my re-op so I suppose that could be classed as a reduction too. Breast reduction.... 267328

I have a full anchor scar babe, I presume you've been told this is what you'll need too?

Have you had any consultations yet sweetie? what was the procedure suggested and how what size are you wanting to go to? xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ANewMeToBe 28th November 2010, 10:59 am

Hi hun, I have had a full anchor uplift (reducing the size of one breast) before my implants were put in. I have a friend who had a reduction nearly 15 years ago and she still has the most amazing boobs! I hope my scars look like hers...totally non existent. Good luck babe.
ANewMeToBe
ANewMeToBe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by haydee 28th November 2010, 12:58 pm

sarahdawn31 wrote:Hey hun, I havent come across anyone on the forum yet having one... but we are all having or had breast surgury... and those like myself who have had a lift will have similar concerns... so I hope you dont feel alone. Hug

I had a friend who had a reduciton about 8 years ago and she is just thrilled with the results. I am sure like those of us who have had a lift the results you get from newly shaped boobies will be worth any effort in the procedure and recovery as well as any scars.

Are you already booked in, or still researching?

xx

no i'm not booked in yet but i want to get things moving asap
haydee
haydee
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 29th November 2010, 12:27 pm

Hay Hun just found out there is a section on here for breast reductions in 'other plastic surgury' section so ill move your thread there!

I did remember seeing it on here but then couldnt find it so i suggested to start off a section as i thought there wasnt one :doh:

Hopefully you'll get some more advise Hunnie

xxxxxxx
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Breast reduction.... Empty Just had a breast reduction

Post by alwysbritt 8th June 2011, 3:30 pm

haydee wrote:anyone else had one ? most people on here seem to be going bigger am i the only one...?

I had a breast reduction a little less than a week ago. So far not so bad. Suprisingly like with implants my observations are that they are too high and a bit far apart. Would do it again in a heartbeat.
alwysbritt
alwysbritt
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by mrssinclair 6th July 2011, 10:18 pm

[quote="Crystal"]Hay Hun just found out there is a section on here for breast reductions in 'other plastic surgury' section so ill move your thread there!

I did remember seeing it on here but then couldnt find it so i suggested to start off a section as i thought there wasnt one Breast reduction.... 869500

Hopefully you'll get some more advise Hunnie

xxxxxxx[/hi i am due to get my breast reduction and lift in august, i thought i was the only one as well. am very nervous, are you going private or nhs xquote]
mrssinclair
mrssinclair
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 12th July 2011, 5:50 am

Hi

Im getting a breast reduction on the 5th August with Simon Withey has anyone had him as a surgeon for a breast reduction?
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by mrssinclair 12th July 2011, 9:24 pm

hi i am due to get a reduction and lift on august 29th, am ery nervous and want to see a pic of how i will look afterwards, when are you due to get yours
thanks love nicky x
mrssinclair
mrssinclair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 13th July 2011, 3:28 pm

mrssinclair wrote:hi i am due to get a reduction and lift on august 29th, am ery nervous and want to see a pic of how i will look afterwards, when are you due to get yours
thanks love nicky x

Hey Nicky

Mine is on the 5th August at St Elizabeth and St Johns Wood what size are you now and what are you going down to?
Im a 32G and going down to a 32D well my surgeon said that is the max I can go down
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrssinclair 13th July 2011, 8:41 pm

hi
i am a 34 jj and going down to a 34d hopefully. am really looking forward to it, getting it done on nhs in glasgow. are you nervous ?
love nicky xx
mrssinclair
mrssinclair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 13th July 2011, 8:50 pm

Hey
Im really looking forward to it I think after years of neck and back ache I just want it done asap, just want to feel normal and go shopping for a bra without the drama of knowing whether you will find the right one.
Im doing it privately as Im on holiday from work for 4 weeks so I can recover.
Love Chakux
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mrssinclair 14th July 2011, 12:20 pm

good luck, let me know how it goes and how you feel afterwards so i can prepare myself. think how good it will be wearing nice bras instead of anyone you can find to fit. its a nightmare. not long for you to wait now
love nicky x
mrssinclair
mrssinclair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 14th July 2011, 3:49 pm

Defo will keep you updated Nickyx
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 4th August 2011, 7:42 pm

Hey Nicky

The op is tomorrow Im excited and nervous at the same time xx Will keep you updated I just want it over with reallyx hope youre well
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 6th August 2011, 6:18 pm

Hey Nicky

Just to let you know had my op yesterday went very well I came home today at 12pm and feel good.
Any questions ask away hunx

Chakux
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 7th August 2011, 8:31 am

Go Chaku, glad your op went well. I had my BA at St Johns & St Lizzies. Great hospital and I've heard good things about ur surgeon too. Keep in touch re your recovery. It would be great for other reduction girls to hear how you're getting on.

Sally xx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 7th August 2011, 12:27 pm

Hey Sally

I feel great cant believe my neck and back pain has gone away so fastx St Johns and St Lizzies is a fab hospital really great staff.
I have been going for walks during the day as well as resting and feel reaaly good.
Just came back from a long walk and feel amazing. I must admit though my surgeons advice to buy a compression vest instead or sports bra was such a good idea. I bought it from affair lingerie and it is really comfortable and sits under the stitches so there is no discomfort at all.
So far so good fingers crossed. The pain is not at all I imagined I feel fab.

chaku
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 7th August 2011, 2:56 pm

That's great. Take it easy and happy healing x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by mrssinclair 8th August 2011, 9:38 pm

Hello and how good does it feel to have it over with, i lost a lot of blood and had to stay in for 5 days and have been quite unwell. I am feeling a bit better each day. You sound fantastic. Am really glad your feeling so good, keep us posted.

lots of love

Nicky xx
mrssinclair
mrssinclair
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 11th August 2011, 1:03 pm

Hi All

Yesterday felt a bit unwell I found it difficult to catch my breath and had a slight fever hadnt been taking painkillers but there was no pain as such.
I called mybreast and my patient advisor Nikki is absolutely fab tried to get hold or my surgeon through his secretary was difficult at first so left messages for both re how I was feeling. Nikki was in touch with me all the time ensuring I was ok and was doing all in her power to do what she could.
I took some co codamol and just paced around my house very slowly, it was coming up to around 8pm and Simon witheys secretary called to say my surgeon is in theatre but will call me as soon as he is finished. She advised me that if it was uncomfortable I could go to A & E she was a very lovely lady and left her mobile number with me in case I had any problems.
The tablets had started to kick in and started to feel a little better but still had some shortness of breath.
I couldnt go to St Elizabeths as they dont have an A & E service as they are private so would have had to go to St Marys hospital. I didnt really want it to get to that stage as I felt a bit insecure about seeing someone else who was not involved in my whole breast reduction process.
Just after 10pm Mr Withey called and spoke to my husband then myself he went into detail of how I was feeling and advised that if I could get to St Elizabeths he was more than willing for me to come and meet him and check why I was feeling the way I was, I did feel slighty ok but my breathing was still not 100% and he was very reassuring and I did end up going there.
Me and My husband arrived there and the nurse did my obs and said they were perfectly ok , after a short while Mr Withey arrived I was really relieved to see him actually, he was very thorough and checked everything. My breasts were healing perfectly and there was no infection, he changed the dressings after checking them. He checked my breathing and all seemed fine.
He then checked my legs and I remembered that my left leg had been feeling slightly odd since the op so he checked them for any lumps or clots none were present. He said that because I do have one varicose vein and the slight pain he is a little concerned about DVT but nothing was unusual about the way my leg felt. He gave me some aspirin and advised me to take one daily just to help prevent from any clot occuring. He also said that he would like to do a chest xray the next day if my condition did not improve overnight as was going to ring me early the next day to see how I was feeling.
During my observations I asked him whether he was already at the hospital and he said no he just arrived to meet me there. I felt a huge amount of respect from him at that point (not to say I didnt respect him prior as he has always been professional and I felt 100% confident in Mr Withey doing my and was comfortable throughout each stage) as he had made such a huge effort to ensure that I was ok and he made the trip to the hospital late that night to check why I was feeling the way I was. Realistically he could have just said go to A & E which honeslty I would have gone if my situtation would have worsened but at the same time didnt feel confident to put my health or concerns in a different surgeons hands. On leaving the hospital feeling very secure that nothing was seriously wrong I felt quite emotional as normally I hate painkillers or any tablets and am generally healthy, but felt so reassured that there are doctors out there specifically in this case who fufill their responsisbilities and duty of care to their patients over and beyond what their role is. I do believe personally that if you do any job you should always enjoy it and carry out the responsibilities with it 100% and that is exactly what Simon Withey did and I commend for him doing exactly that.
Thank fully all is ok this morning breathing back to normal, slight discomfort in the leg but nothing major that leg is my weak leg anyway. Simon WIthey called me as promised this morning to see how I was feeling I told him, he advised that I could come in today if I wanted to see him if I wasnt feeling 100% , I have an appointment to see him tomorrow anyway and as I felt ok I didnt want to take up his time unneccesarily he said fine but if I do have any problems today I can just call his secretary and meet him at St Elizabeths today I thanked him for his help and when I put the phone down felt sooo happy that I had made the perfect decision in choosing MyBreast and Simon Withey as my surgeon and placed a huge amount of trust in them to carry out what is major surgery for me.
I called Nikki my patient advisor and let her know I was getting on and Thanked her so much for her support last night. So far so good guys xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lots of Love going out to MyBreast/Nikki/Simon Withey keep up the great work

Premela
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 11th August 2011, 1:11 pm

Lifetime aftercare policy

We operate a lifetime follow-up policy for all our patients. If you need to consult Mybreast or one of our surgeons at any time after your initial follow-up consultation phase, you are very welcome to do so.Read more about Breast Reduction Breast reduction operation guide.

This part on the MYBREAST website in my case was true!
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chakusingh 12th August 2011, 7:58 am

Nicky

How u feeling now hun?

Chaku
chakusingh
chakusingh
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sheryls23 20th June 2012, 8:53 pm

Hey Ladies :)

I know this thread was originally created a while ago, but going in for breast reduction surgery in under two weeks, and im a tad nervous :S

Just looking for a wee bit more info on how things actually look just after surgery? I know it wont look great straight away, but i think im going to get a major fright when i first see myself :S

Im a 34J and hoping to go down to maybe a DD.

Hoping you ladies can maybe answer some of my questions :)

Thanks alot :)
sheryls23
sheryls23
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down