Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

muscle squeeze

+6
tinks76
Carrie
abbie
*Sally*
janeybird
sarahdawn31
10 posters

Go down

muscle squeeze  Empty muscle squeeze

Post by sarahdawn31 24th November 2010, 10:20 am

Hi Ladies,

I am now 7 weeks post op and feel great, but have noticed when I do some things I feel my muscle kind of squeeze the implant... now I know that makes sense since I have parital unders, and it doesn't hurt or cause any discomfort... I am just wondering if that feeling ever goes away or becomes less noticable?

Its a strange feeling and I find when I am doing something that causes the sqeezing feeling I stop what I am doing because it either startles me or I worry I may hurt myself.

xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1575

Back to top Go down

muscle squeeze  Empty Re: muscle squeeze

Post by sarahdawn31 24th November 2010, 10:22 am

please note... I do realize I spelled "SQUEEZE" wrong Hysterical
its been a long day with the kids, spent way too long getting them to bed and I am not thinking 100% clear at the moment. :teehee:
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by janeybird 24th November 2010, 10:24 am

It becomes less noticeable although when i sneeze mine still feel a bit weird, just takes time to get used to such a new feeling x
janeybird
janeybird
Pregnant Buddy
Pregnant Buddy

Number of posts : 1256

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 24th November 2010, 10:26 am

Have edited your title for you hun!

I think once your pec muscles start to relax the feeling will ease off. I have a placement change 10 weeks after my original op and can't remember too much about my unders! Remember tho that the muscle has gone through major trauma so the squeezing is to be expected xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 24th November 2010, 10:40 am

mine does it sometimes. It doesnt really bother me though
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrie 24th November 2010, 11:30 am

I'm pre op so perhaps not qualified to comment shrug but 7 weeks isn't a very long time post op. I'm having partials and asked my PS about returning to exercise, specifically bench presses etc and he said to treat it like an injury and after the all-clear at 6wks ish to take it really slowly and ease back in. It might be every day things that are causing the 'squeeze' but I think you're right to listen to your body and stop doing what your doing if you're worried. I'm sure it will happen less as you body continues to heal over the coming weeks xxx
Carrie
Carrie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 343

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 24th November 2010, 11:52 am

Thanks Sally for fixing my title!! x

I was guessing that it was because the muscle was still accomodating the new implant...

I should mention though that I have been VERY careful not to do anything strenous, and my ps has said I can do cardio and light legs but no upper body yet... he is strict with my post op care... Because I had the lift too with a large implant I know I really need to baby the new boobies.

I am just hoping that over time it does get less noticable so its not a shock when I do something that involves my chest muscle.
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinks76 24th November 2010, 12:08 pm

I have the same feeling hun its like a hand grabbing my implant at times lol ........I have noticed im starting to have less of the hand grab just happens with certain things like pushing something down xxx
tinks76
tinks76
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebabe 24th November 2010, 4:20 pm

i get this all the time and im nearly 6 months po, mine just up and down when i tence my mussles, and when i sneeze they jump up, im used to it and it doesnt bother me.
bumblebabe
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 694

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 24th November 2010, 5:32 pm

hi ya, i get this all the time too, kinda feels like im putting to much strain/pressure on the implant so i quickly stop whatever im doing, it usually happens wen im shutting my windows, or reaching to far... its weird really and i always worry if i done some damage but im sure its fine x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 24th November 2010, 8:29 pm

I am glad to hear you all have the same sensations...

and I feel the same as you Mizzpink that its a weird feeling and you think you did something wrong... but also like you... I am sure its all fine.

xx
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 24th November 2010, 9:26 pm

i get it when im grating cheese
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 24th November 2010, 10:00 pm

Its an alarming and odd feeling in the beginning hun but I promise it does ease and you do get used to it after a while. I actually had it really bad and when i had my re-op to move my left implant down my surgeon went in both and cut the muscles to try and ease this a little.

It has helped a little in that they don't distort so much but it still feels a little weird now and again but you do get used to it muscle squeeze  184153
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 24th November 2010, 10:13 pm

lol,yeh its really weird feeling i agree, i also get it wen cutting into veg like pototoes or carrots (uncooked) x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 25th November 2010, 9:47 am

I have the same :( i really dont like it! when I drove my manual car for the first time i hated going into 5th gear as it really tensed my muscle!! and if i do something that tenses the muscle them my boobies are really hard after..... i was a bit worried thinking that they would turn into rocksafter everytime i use my chest muscles :S actually they are still quite firm and its been 6 weeks, is this normal?
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 26th November 2010, 9:15 am

Decisions wrote:I have the same :( i really dont like it! when I drove my manual car for the first time i hated going into 5th gear as it really tensed my muscle!! and if i do something that tenses the muscle them my boobies are really hard after..... i was a bit worried thinking that they would turn into rocksafter everytime i use my chest muscles :S actually they are still quite firm and its been 6 weeks, is this normal?

Mine are still firm underneath where they are still stretching but the top half is very soft now... but I had a lot of skin so there was a lot more room to fit my implant in. Have you had your 6 wk check yet hun?
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahdawn31 26th November 2010, 9:16 am

mizzpink23 wrote:lol,yeh its really weird feeling i agree, i also get it wen cutting into veg like pototoes or carrots (uncooked) x

Hysterical that made me laugh because I just had it big time tonight when cutting veggies for our salad for dinner!
sarahdawn31
sarahdawn31
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Decisions 26th November 2010, 9:47 am

Oh ok, yeah mine are still quite firm all over :( i dont have a 6 week check up hun (i had a two week checkup and i am having my next check in feb next year)
if they dont start to soften inn the next few weeks i might give the surgery a call :)
Decisions
Decisions
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 26th November 2010, 1:26 pm

sarahdawn31 wrote:
mizzpink23 wrote:lol,yeh its really weird feeling i agree, i also get it wen cutting into veg like pototoes or carrots (uncooked) x

Hysterical that made me laugh because I just had it big time tonight when cutting veggies for our salad for dinner!

LOL!!! it could be a new way to get out of the cooking, Hysterical
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down